GTP WRS-Online : Event 90 : Roma 300GT - May 29

• Thread starter oink83
  • 169 comments
Here are the NA results:

event90_res_na.png

And here are the combined results from all three lounges today. :boggled:

event90_res_combined.png

That's what I call a day of full service racing!

Sorry I wasn't there for the NA race guys. Slept right through my alarm. :irked:

We have weekly races every wednesday and special events (like the F1 series now running) in the weekends.

What is aproximately the frequency of racing?

There's a clue in the name WRS ;) We do a race every week on wednesday, one set at evening time for Europe, one set for evening time for USA. You are welcome to join either (although given you are in Europe, the North American time will be around 4am for you).

As well as that, there are sometimes events on Saturday and Sunday, such as Parity racing, and Saturday attack races.

As well, there is our current F1 series, and occasionally you will see other special events springing up. Just keep your eyes peeled in this forum for all the events that are currently going.

That enough racing for you? :lol:

oink83
There's a clue in the name WRS ;) We do a race every week on wednesday, one set at evening time for Europe, one set for evening time for USA. You are welcome to join either (although given you are in Europe, the North American time will be around 4am for you).

As well as that, there are sometimes events on Saturday and Sunday, such as Parity racing, and Saturday attack races.

As well, there is our current F1 series, and occasionally you will see other special events springing up. Just keep your eyes peeled in this forum for all the events that are currently going.

That enough racing for you? :lol:

:lol: yes that's quite a bit of racing haha. So for next wednesday, a new thread will pop up somewhere before wednesday?

Should be up in the next day or so. Usually its based on the current weeks time trial, so you can start practicing the combo by using the car in the Time trial.

:lol: yes that's quite a bit of racing haha. So for next wednesday, a new thread will pop up somewhere before wednesday?

I am working on next weeks race thread and it should be released later today! Just making a few tweeks, sorry for the delay!

Al

Allibubba99
I am working on next weeks race thread and it should be released later today! Just making a few tweeks, sorry for the delay!

Al

Awesome, im just so eager to get more practice than last race. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome, im just so eager to get more practice than last race. :lol:

As I mentioned, it will be based on this weeks time trial combo, so you can go take a look at the car and specs etc, and get practicing already! 👍

I enjoyed that race last night, but I was nervous for most of it. Not knowing if someone behind me would managed to break away from the group and start to catch me but that never happened. I also knew I had the race wrapped up when I saw Pekka pit. :lol:

We should race more Super GT/JGTC cars. I tend to do much better in those races compared to other weeks. :P

I was nervous when you came up behind me. My tires were well done by that time (no pits for me) and I didn't want to finish the week as 'the guy who wiped out the NA frontrunner' :-)

My setup was terrible, understeering and bad gear ratio :( but i could hold my pace and had a good battle with GTP_Rock3T but then had some issues with the walls and finished 5th finally in group 2. Can´t wait for next wednesday :)

We should race more Super GT/JGTC cars. I tend to do much better in those races compared to other weeks. :P

I don't know if this is what wrs is about but maybe a gt300 only race with the autobacs car (don't know what it's called exactly :ouch:), the subaru and the lexus looks like fun to me, of course it might be a fun idea to it do as a special event after the f1 championship is done. anybody agree :).

Wow Guys! Wonderful times! My best lap was around 1.09.7 but my average times were around 1.10.500 I would have loved to race with you! Nothing beats the heat of a batle! :-) where your best lap doesnt matters :-)

We've done an event with the Toyota Superautobacs Apex MR-S '00 and we've done quite a few events with GT500 and GT300 cars in general. Several with DTM cars too. I love the cars myself.

We wouldn't really be offering anything unique if we offered a SuperGT series as they are quite frequently used in the general racing series section. Granted, there are also F1 series out there, but nothing that offers the "real racing experience" with knockout quali like we do and in fact none that allow tuning at the moment that I'm aware of.

We'll see what we can cook up for you guys. Follow the forum closely and be the first to know.

We've done an event with the Toyota Superautobacs Apex MR-S '00 and we've done quite a few events with GT500 and GT300 cars in general. Several with DTM cars too. I love the cars myself.

We wouldn't really be offering anything unique if we offered a SuperGT series as they are quite frequently used in the general racing series section. Granted, there are also F1 series out there, but nothing that offers the "real racing experience" with knockout quali like we do and in fact none that allow tuning at the moment that I'm aware of.

We'll see what we can cook up for you guys. Follow the forum closely and be the first to know.

Can't wait to see what's coming up next :). Although i hurt my feet and can't even walk properly right now so no way i'm able to put pressure on gas/brake pedals hope it will be over before wednesday :(.

Can't wait to see what's coming up next :). Although i hurt my feet and can't even walk properly right now so no way i'm able to put pressure on gas/brake pedals hope it will be over before wednesday :(.

Hope so too for your sake.

I too have foot issues from time to time and have to wear very light shoes to race in now. My feet are happy and it only took about 3 hours to get used to the feel of wearing them.

Good luck, Al

Back