GTP WRS-Online : Event 90 : Roma 300GT - May 29

• Thread starter oink83
  • 169 comments
That was quite a read WRP :D If anyone doesn't know what to do...there is no hope for them! haha.

Off topic: I'm off to the Poker tournament. Currently 28th on the board for the Season of Wednesdays with 11 tournaments remaining. Finished 11th overall past season, I aim a top 10 for this one.
I hope to qualify for the Season of Mondays finals as I'm currently 37th with only 5 tournaments played on 10 and only 2 remaining, qualifying cut-off is 36th (one season = 12 weeks, 12 tournaments). Crossed fingers

Last edited:
And when you qualify for Mondays, then wednesdays will be free for racing? lol.

That was quite a read WRP :D If anyone doesn't know what to do...there is no hope for them! haha.

Well if anyone asks a question in the lounge and we don't feel like typing we can just say "see WRP's post". :lol: I wish my keyboard had a macro capability as I could just map that sequence to a function key. :lol:

PS> I'll be hosting/directing the main lounge (D1 quali lounge) through the start of the race today. I have a meeting about half way through the race so I can't participate myself. I'll stay in the room to observe for a bit, but be AFK from about the half way point. Whatever other steward(s) end up in the lounge after qualifying will handle any post-race director duties (there usually aren't any except entering the results in google).

Somebody happen to have a spare fully broken in car for me mine's glitched and won't break in somehow.

Somebody happen to have a spare fully broken in car for me mine's glitched somehow.

I can't do it at this late hour as I'm hosting the main lounge already. Maybe someone who isn't running EU can send you one quick.

RobertSamuel... if you are racing join your qualifying lounge now please.

I can't do it at this late hour as I'm hosting the main lounge already. Maybe someone who isn't running EU can send you one quick.

Ok i'll see how it goes than running consistent 1'11,xxx right now with 328 hp and 533 pp.

Back