GTP WRS-Online : Event 93 : The Real Tsukuba – June 19

• Thread starter oink83
  • 111 comments
Official Practice Times

• EU: Tuesdays @ 3:00 PM Eastern | 12:00 PM Pacific | 19:00 GMT
  • NA: Tuesdays @ 7:00 PM Eastern | 4:00 PM Pacific | 23:00 GMT
  • Pre-Race: The lounge is open for pre-race practice appx 1 hour prior to the official start of each event

Al

Have sent friend requests, though GTP_3D3Racing has reached the maximum number of friends.

Will anyone be on earlier than the scheduled practice time? If so please add me. I'll be on from 7pmBST.

Have sent friend requests, though GTP_3D3Racing has reached the maximum number of friends.

Will anyone be on earlier than the scheduled practice time? If so please add me. I'll be on from 7pmBST.

Send a FR to GTP_Hasslemoff if you like, ill sign in and join the lounge about 18:30 GMT.

P.S I've signed up for tomoorrows EU race, thats 6 confirmed at least for the race, I thought this combo would atract a few more

Last edited:
Had to drop from reserve to out completely for NA, got work first thing in the morning sadly. Will be there for EU, and practice in a bit.

Anyone on the West Coast (PST) who wants to practice a bit later ? I don't generally get home until 7PM so the 4PM NA practice is a bit early for me?

I got my strategy sorted out yesterday, I like how it is completely different from yours. Brings a whole new level of competitiveness to racing online.👍

It's also really scary when you are on a different strategy sometimes. I get worried I've figured it out totally wrong when everyone is doing something different to me:nervous:

Anyone on the West Coast (PST) who wants to practice a bit later ? I don't generally get home until 7PM so the 4PM NA practice is a bit early for me?

I should be still around by that time...

Al

Lounge is open early, ill be away from PS for a bit but Fastas is in the lounge now.

Just joining now myself.

Edit: Out. Just caught you saying "nice job on that logo" Al, so thanks ;)

Last edited:
My slightly modified Fuji setup :

517 bhp / 1123 kg (602pp)

max DF

ballast 23kg position 50 (rear)

Gears (first set final gear to 2.500 , max speed 350 km/h~/ ~217 mph and then set the gears as follows)

f3.171 shifting up at ~9250 rpm

LSD 10/21/16

Suspension
10/-15
20.0/20.0
4/8
2/2
6/1

2.0/1.6
-0.20/-0.45

brakes 6/4 (ABS1)

Sorry for not racing this week guys, I'm in my last preps for the 3 peaks challenge so I'm training tomorrow won't be back in time :(! Good luck though, may catch oinks stream :D! If only I could watch while driving home!

What were the practice times at?

I think other Paul got the best time (at least during the time I was there, was only in for 45 mins or so). He got a 50.1x IIRC. My best was around a 50.5 but missing a tenth or 2. But no aliens whilst I was there, so not sure what a really good time would be, maybe a mid 49?

I'll be available for a practice tonight guys...just let me know what time. My night seems to be open.

Is it okay for me to be in the NA practice since I couldn't make it to the EU practice?

Of course. Even if you did make the EU practice you would be welcome to join the NA practice. The NA practices are kind of hit or miss as far as attendance.

I am headed to the GTP_3D3 main lounge shortly for NA practice.

Al

Main lounge open for practice...

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

I might not be able to take part tonight as i cannot sign into PSN getting error : 8002A308 but will try in a hour or so .

Peace

It seems there are some troubles with PSN currently. I am signed in, and it appears Jon has either been booted or left the lounge. I have set it up again ready, if you can manage to sign in

Due to PSN network issues, we shall delay race start. If connections to PSN still can't be made by 20:00 GMT (+ 1 hour from original quali start time), EU race will be cancelled.

Assume NA race is still on, and the PSN network issues can be re-assessed closer to the start time of that event.

I can't connect either; I won't be able to make the delayed time (runs into commute-to-work time), so I've cancelled. Good luck, guys!

Im not able to connect :grumpy:

It would seem like anyone who was signed in at the start of this down-time can remain signed in, but anyone who was offline is unable to get on.

Not only that, but those signed in cannot connect to anyone else, ie. only 1 person can actually get into the lounge anyway :ill:

Damn i'm having psn problems as well was fine before but logged off to connect my lan cable so i have a better connection and now i can't log in. Looks like the already smallfield will be getting even smaller don't wanna miss this one was kinda looking forward to the smallfield to get a bit better practice and battles.

Last edited:
S h i t, i'm having psn problems as well was fine before but logged off to connect my lan cable so i have a better connection and now i can't log in. Looks like the already smallfield will be getting even smaller don't wanna miss this one was kinda looking forward to the smallfield to get a bit better practice and battles.

Yeh. Interestingly, I could see you logged in on PSN, and it still says you are online, so it must be totally screwed right now.

Back