GTP WRS-Online : Event 93 : The Real Tsukuba – June 19

• Thread starter oink83
  • 111 comments
Yeh. Interestingly, I could see you logged in on PSN, and it still says you are online, so it must be totally screwed right now.

yup hopefully they fix it fast. and what are we doing how many people can race right now?

yup hopefully they fix it fast. and what are we doing how many people can race right now?

Well with Ren out, assuming all those signed up could potentially make it in an hour (if PSN comes back online) then we still have 6-7 available to race. Again, depends on who comes along from the reserves.

Note: If PSN comes back on, should we drop below 6 drivers it will be an unofficial race (not recorded in the 3D3 history books) but of course all those available may still run the race for fun (and it should still be fun!)

Looks like we may have to cancel today's EU race. I am still not able to connect to PSN.

Al

It would appear as though PSN is back up, Pekka has signed in, and it's now correctly showing Mika as being signed out. Can everyone still available attempt to log in now and let us know if it is working or not for you.

Edit: Try again 1 more time Al? Maybe it literally just came up. I see Mika is back online too now.

It would appear as though PSN is back up, Pekka has signed in, and it's now correctly showing Mika as being signed out. Can everyone still available attempt to log in now and let us know if it is working or not for you.

Psn is up for me so people try again be there in a few min if we can get in the lounge.

works for me, what a relief. A lot of things have worked in my way to not race. My arms hurt because I got medical shots today, my wireless internet blacked out completely for over 2 hours and PSN didn't work. :lol:
Now let's do this! 👍

It appears as though I am on PSN now. Had to restart GT5. On my way! Hopefully

Al

okay now I got booted once, It said when it tried to rejoin: network not compatible with room owner (749). rebooted ps3, and get in the lounge but people saw a loading bar under my name. tried to rejoin the lounge and it said the same thing again: network not compatible with room owner (749). Now I rebooted ps3 again and will try to rejoin the lounge. -> It seems to work now.

Edit: It didn't work. People kept on seeing me with a loading bar.. any people got advice to solve this problem for future events?

Last edited:
I'm online but cannot seem to find the room , is it hosted in your room Oink ?

Cheers

My slightly modified Fuji setup :

517 bhp / 1123 kg (602pp)

max DF

ballast 23kg position 50 (rear)

Gears (first set final gear to 2.500 , max speed 350 km/h~/ ~217 mph and then set the gears as follows)

f3.171 shifting up at ~9250 rpm

LSD 10/21/16

Suspension
10/-15
20.0/20.0
4/8
2/2
6/1

2.0/1.6
-0.20/-0.45

brakes 6/4 (ABS1)

Great tune man. I went from a 51.6 fully stock to around 50.8 with some 10ths still to gain EDIT - down to 50.367

Last edited:
Well What can i say about tonight's race .... Ahh learn to slow down when my tyres are worn and just be satisfied when i'm leading by 8 seconds . 63 laps and no mistakes , lap 64 -66 2 major mistakes and did not deserve to finish that race . Well done to HassleMoff the better man tonight , and congrats on your first WRS Victory , thoroughly deserved !!

Off to the next Race than ... Keep it together!!

Thank - you for yet another great event 3D3 and GTplanet !!

Peace!!

Glad you could make it. You did a cracking job working through from the back, looked over to the stream chat and saw you asking if you could squeeze in, and it was just in time.

Thanks everyone tonight for sticking it out through the PSN downtime, really sorry you couldn't make it Ren. And sorry you couldn't get into the room properly Robert, but given the circumstances, I think we managed quite well in terms of numbers.

WRGjDI9.png

Its like a D2 Sandwich. D3 is the bread, D1 is the butter, D2 the filling :D

Edit: Except we got a spare bit of bread in there with Al! haha...

LAAATE EDIT: Congrats on your first win, Paul ('Moff)!!! :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not racing on line in this series for a while has cost my friend status with the rooms. I might not be able to make it tonight unless I can find a friend to tag along in with.

Kevin is signed up for this one, I'm sure he has access to the 3D3 users. Hopefully he can sort out your friend requests before race time.

Might join in a bit.

Ahhh. Too much stuff going on in the house now. Can't join tonight. Sorry :guilty:

Last edited:
Who is host? I am trying to enter lounge and getting incompatibility with host error.

We need to be sure host has a solid connection, for fear of the entire room blowing up.

Back