GTP WRS-Online : Special Event III - Spa Mixed Class Enduro - Mar 25

• Thread starter WRP001
  • 777 comments
Don't think I'll have the time for practice or qually or even the race, so not registrating.

Peugeot LMP

Chassis rigidity
Full Aero
5/5/5
Full tranny trick

0/+15
15.8/17.8
6/7
7/6
5/5

2.0/0.0
0.00/-0.25

BB 4/4
ABS 1
TCS 7

Managed 10 laps on a set of hards.
We are running a "lag test" right now. I will be on tonight at 9 PDT / 12 PDT if you don't find someone in the next 30 minutes.
NP, I'll find you after the WSGTC race then.👍

Been keeping an eye on this, just registered and plan on tuning and qualifying tomorrow. 👍

Cheers Hydro and I have filled out the registration form so now I just need to get some practise in.

I don't see your GTP account GTP_Ren-Tec (or anything close) on the Official GTP_Registry. Your signature says you are in D2, but I don't see it listed.

If you aren't on the official registry you won't be able to participate.

Been keeping an eye on this, just registered and plan on tuning and qualifying tomorrow. 👍

Ok you are on the 3D3 driver registry and will show up in the registration image. However, just remember in our races you are Tim #2. :sly:

I don't see your GTP account GTP_Ren-Tec (or anything close) on the Official GTP_Registry. Your signature says you are in D2, but I don't see it listed.

If you aren't on the official registry you won't be able to participate.

Odd, I couldn't find Mike either, but I have raced against him before, in the OMRS which required GTP registration as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok you are on the 3D3 driver registry and will show up in the registration image. However, just remember in our races you are Tim #2. :sly:

I roll with Timothy @ work for exactly that reason. Gets even worse since we have the same last initial so I end up TF2. ;)

Should I worry about tossing out the friend requests tonight or is tomorrow when I get on the PS3 good enough?

Also note we've got at least 12 drivers to qualify in the LMP class by the deadline tomorrow night (30 hours away).

I will be hosting a practice/qualifying session tonight starting at about 8:30 PM Pacific in the GTP_3D3Racing lounge and lasting at least 2 hours. Drivers from either class are welcome although LMP will get priority given the deadline. If you want a private sessions let me know and we can migrate over to one of the alternate lounges. If there is enough volume we'll allow two drivers on track at the same time for quali split by about 45 seconds.

I should be available on an ad hoc basis tomorrow and may post a more formal "session" time tomorrow morning.

Could the other stewards post their "rough" schedules for tonight and tomorrow so we can make sure everyone has a chance to get in a run.

Drivers -- don't wait until the last minute. If you don't make the deadline you'll at best be on reserve for LMP (and not in lounge A) or you'll have to run in the GT class.

I roll with Timothy @ work for exactly that reason. Gets even worse since we have the same last initial so I end up TF2. ;)

Should I worry about tossing out the friend requests tonight or is tomorrow when I get on the PS3 good enough?

I guess just call me WRP. :lol:

You can send the FR out tomorrow. In fact if I get a chance I'll send them out to you today and you can just accept them when you next log in. If you don't see them just send them out tomorrow.

I'll be running some practice laps soon as well, so if anyone drops in and requests a Quali run we have you covered 👍

*** QUALI in progress.****
Please do not enter the main 3D3 lobby until I have posted again - about 15 mins. 👍

QUali is over. Lounge is open again.
Nice run Dominic (GTP_CSL)👍

We ran some lag tests today (thanks Speedy) and although there was no sign of "the bug" there are still an increasing number of glitches with the largest fields (invisible driver, DC's, drivers unable to connect). Thus we are going to limit the field to 28 total drivers (based on quali speed per class) with 14 drivers in each lounge (A and B). Fastest qualifiers run in A.

The target mix is 14 per class, but if one class is "short" the other class can take up the slack. There are usually a few last minute cancels and no shows so the first couple reserves have a good shot at making the race too, plus they can partake in the Saturday support races.

It'll all shake out a little more clearly after people commit to LMP (or withdraw from that class) early next week.

I plan to join Tim(WRP) in the practice session tonight, and will most likely be on 9-11pm PDT on Sunday night.

EDIT: Tunes always appreciated, Dom, thanks. 👍 Nice job on your quali! :cheers:

Odd, I couldn't find Mike either, but I have raced against him before, in the OMRS which required GTP registration as well.

I was never happy with my Q times so never submitted them but iv been a GTP driver a long time. Can dig them out and sub if needed.

Please do not enter the main 3D3 lobby until I have posted again - about 15 mins. 👍

I was never happy with my Q times so never submitted them but iv been a GTP driver a long time. Can dig them out and sub if needed.

If you have the registry qualifier times and submit them ASAP you should be good because I believe the admins will process the next batch of registration entries middle of next week which is prior to the event.

You can run the qualification for this event in the meantime no problem. The LMP qualifying deadline is tomorrow and the GT qualifying deadline is next Thursday. Send a PSN friend request to GTP_3D3Racing and post here when you are ready to qualify.

In the 3D3_Racing lounge, inspired by Jenson and 'The iceman' to do some rounds at Spa.

Can someone who's responsable double chack the Corvettes specs in the OP?
Cause no matter how I try, I can't reach to the specific specifications.

Edit: I'm pretty close, but it's not dead on.
I can get to 552 bhp (correct), at 623 pp (1 less than stated), but my power limiter is way off.. It's at 93,8%, while the OP says 89,3..

Edit 2: My bad.. Oil was old.. Ignore the above..
Everything is correct! 👍

Last edited:
Can someone who's responsable double chack the Corvettes specs in the OP?
Cause no matter how I try, I can't reach to the specific specifications.

Edit: I'm pretty close, but it's not dead on.
I can get to 552 bhp (correct), at 623 pp (1 less than stated), but my power limiter is way off.. It's at 93,8%, while the OP says 89,3..

Edit 2: My bad.. Oil was old.. Ignore the above..
Everything is correct! 👍

check if you have all upgrades and full aero pack....
or an oil issue :)

In the 3D3_Racing lounge, inspired by Jenson and 'The iceman' to do some rounds at Spa.

Sorry about hitting you at Pouhon :dopey:

I managed to do 10 laps on a set of tyres, including a moderate-pace outlap! Only problem was that lap 10 was a 2:28 - 8 and 9 were 2:22s though so not so bad outside of lap 10 - without an outlap 10 is possible, but takes a lot of smooth driving

2:15.4 best, still not good enough for single lap pace....

Last edited:
Does anyone of the admins have time for a qualifying session in the following 4 hours? Thanks!

Last edited:
Sorry about hitting you at Pouhon :dopey:

I managed to do 10 laps on a set of tyres, including a moderate-pace outlap! Only problem was that lap 10 was a 2:28 - 8 and 9 were 2:22s though so not so bad outside of lap 10 - without an outlap 10 is possible, but takes a lot of smooth driving

2:15.4 best, still not good enough for single lap pace....

no problem, iam also able to do 10 laps, up to lap 6-7, i can keep the time below 2.18 but then it gets worse quickly, also my last laps were 2.22 - 2.24

best lap was 2.15.298 (but did not manage to do this several times)

PASM
Does anyone of the admins have time for a qualifying session in the following 4 hours? Thanks!

Yes I can be online, but only over the next two hours. I'm sure someone else could cover you after that. Let me know your target time and I'll get online.

@All - the main lounge is sure to be busy today with practice sessions so we can use B for official qualifiers OR if everyone wants a show and drivers don't mind we can do all in the main. Just request how you prefer.

UPDATE: Quali complete - lounge is open.

Post if you want to qualify. I'll be watching the F1 race (tape delayed), but I'll keep my PS3 logged into the lounge.

Great run Bart!! 👍

Last edited:
I've sent fr to the accounts.. Waiting for approval..

Cause I could quali with my non-GTP-tag account, right?

And do I need to quali instantly in the lounge, or can I use it as a practice session given that no one else is in there to quali?

What's a good GT time btw?

Best ive heard of is a low 13 from Madmax, Den 👍.

I've sent fr to the accounts.. Waiting for approval..

Cause I could quali with my non-GTP-tag account, right?

And do I need to quali instantly in the lounge, or can I use it as a practice session given that no one else is in there to quali?

What's a good GT time btw?

You're in 👍

The lounge is available for free run practice.
You only need to run your Quali attempt if you want to.

2:14 - 2:17 is pretty much the norm for GT practice / quali.
A few 2:13's have been mentioned as well. - Edit: like Paulmac said :sly:

Denilson, I set FR to your GTP tag account from the lounges yesterday. It would be preferred if you ran qualifying using that account, but if you can't do it I'll accept the FR from your main account temporarily. You will need to run the event however in your GTP tag account.

None of the D1 or D2 guys have qualified for the GT class yet -- I assume they are waiting until closer to the deadline so don't have a quali time to quote, but people have posted their best practice laps in this thread which you can view.

Back