GTP WRS-Online : Special IV - Laguna Mixed Class Enduro - Apr 29

• Thread starter WRP001
  • 665 comments
Is it possible that there's a problem with google documents and that's why he isn't being registered? I've tried updating my fastest splits a couple times and google docs hasn't updated since 2:30.

What lap time did you update to? I show ~2:15 PST as last update.

Often, you just need to hit "Refresh" a couple of times, as in addition to any issues with the Google Docs update, you're subject to waiting for the cache update on GTP. I've run into it with other (non-dynamic) images in the past.

That's strange cause I exactly done this....
Whatever, no problem, i redo.

Edit: Done

Let me know if still doesn't work, i'll give u my informations by PM'ing.

Is it possible that there's a problem with google documents and that's why he isn't being registered? I've tried updating my fastest splits a couple times and google docs hasn't updated since 2:30.

Litchi did register 👍
The process hasn't updated yet though :odd:
We'll have a look at the sheets and see what's up...

Edit: I think Tim's in there now beating me to the punch.. again :lol:

That's strange cause I exactly done this....
Whatever, no problem, i redo.

Edit: Done

Let me know if still doesn't work, i'll give u my informations by PM'ing.

Litchi... you're in now.

The 3D3 Driver Database requires a manual verification by an admin after you submit -- it's not automatic, but we check it daily (if not more frequently). We check your submission versus the official registry and copy over some required information including your current handicap which is used in some events as well as your country flag, etc. Once that's done you can automatically register for all events which is an automated process.

I just verified the information you submitted so you're good now as well as GTP_zapphoid. 👍 Next time the registration images automatically update you'll be listed.

Last edited:
EDK
What lap time did you update to? I show ~2:15 PST as last update.

Often, you just need to hit "Refresh" a couple of times, as in addition to any issues with the Google Docs update, you're subject to waiting for the cache update on GTP. I've run into it with other (non-dynamic) images in the past.

I updated my time to 1'16.581 around 5 CDT and again at 8:30. It's right now.

Litchi... you're in now.

The 3D3 Driver Database requires a manual verification by an admin after you submit -- it's not automatic, but we check it daily (if not more frequently). We check your submission versus the official registry and copy over some required information including your current handicap which is used in some events as well as your country flag, etc. Once that's done you can automatically register for all events which is an automated process.

I just verified the information you submitted so you're good now as well as GTP_zapphoid. 👍 Next time the registration images automatically update you'll be listed.

Ok, cool. Thanks a lot.

I'm really thinking of Making a GTP_ Tag for this :D looks so fun and MLS is my track ;)

I Have ran a 1:21.899 with my RX7 To Spec of this race, still accepting joinee's?

I'm really thinking of Making a GTP_ Tag for this :D looks so fun and MLS is my track ;)

I Have ran a 1:21.899 with my RX7 To Spec of this race, still accepting joinee's?

It's a bit long to be registered in the official GTP Registry. I remember it took 2 weeks for me...

It's a bit long to be registered in the official GTP Registry. I remember it took 2 weeks for me...

If drivers get their registry qualify entry in pronto they'll make it on the registry in time for the race. The admins are going to run a special batch of qualifier reviews in time for this race. It's recommended you get your qualifier submitted within the next 4-5 days to be safe.

Note: if you've submitted your registry qualifier, but that submission has not been processed you will still be allowed to make a qualifying run, but you must use your GTP tag PSN account. As long as you're submission is processed by race day you'll be allowed to participate. 👍

Last edited:
Imconfused how much things do I have to fill out and what'll I need to fill out, and can someone tell me when I can qualify I'm free right now

I would like to sign up for the LMP class.
My GTP PSN ID is- GTP_HugoStiglitz

Availability-
Wednesday- 2pm-2am (EDT, GMT-4)
Thursday- 8pm- 1am (EDT, GMT-4)
Friday- 8pm-1am (EDT, GMT -4)
Saturday- 8pm-1am (EDT, GMT -4)
Sunday- 12pm- 1am (EDT, GMT -4)

Omg, when is the qualifier on and how do I get a division

I would like to sign up for the LMP class.
My GTP PSN ID is- GTP_HugoStiglitz

Neither of you are listed on the Official GTP_Registry so that's the first thing you need to correct. Read the GTP WRS Comprehensive Guide, submit your registry qualifier and then you can come back here and ask questions.

There will be a wait after you submit your qualifier before you'll be assigned a division, but if you submit the qualifier in the next 3-4 days your entry will be processed in time for the race.

----

I ran 1'15.593 tonight after Lucas joined Scott and I in the lounge with these splits:

Let's see how long it takes a D1 driver to knock me off the top of the practice leaderboard. :sly:

Last edited:
New Fast Lap: 1'16.126

T1: 19.701
T2: 17.778
T3: 15.994
T4: 22.653

My wheel calibration is off again! Third time it's happened today and it's following a left right left pattern. This time it happened when I exited the game and it tried to recalibrate. Thrustmaster has some 'splainen to do. Wouldn't be so much of a problem if the memory for manual resets wasn't limited.

Last edited:
Scott and I were both DC'd within a few secs of each other. 👎 16.8 was my best of the night, but I wasn't seeing the screen too well through all the tears in my eyes. :lol: Thanks guys, I needed that.

Hey guys just wanted to check in here. I'm gonna run some practice in the lounge in a couple hours if anyone's around.

Wanted to also let you guys know that I'll be streaming my entire race, with commentary. I've raced and did commentary before so it'll be fun :).

Also! I just realized there's a whole lot of tunes from PURE's recent RX-7 TC spec series for the RX-7 guys to use. I'll dig some up and post them later once I'm back from work.
Great field shaping up yet again, cheers.

Ok I've submitted my registry, how long roughly before I get a division and then what's the next step do I have to fill something out or what?

Wardez
Wanted to also let you guys know that I'll be streaming my entire race, with commentary. I've raced and did commentary before so it'll be fun :).

I saw you mention the commentary in the news section. Should be interesting. I'd watch myself if I weren't racing myself.

Field is looking good. Making race A is going to be a challenge again. Although our top 2 LMP finishers from Spa aren't signed up (yet) we've got a few D1 guys that didn't race last time to take up the slack.

The new practice leaderboard will give everyone a decent idea where they stand before they even qualify.

TheExtremist
Ok I've submitted my registry, how long roughly before I get a division and then what's the next step do I have to fill something out or what?

So what is your GTP tag?

It can be a week or two to get a division but it will be before this race. You can run this events qualifier in the meantime while you wait. Send a FR from your GTP tag to GTP_3D3Racing and post here when you want to qualify and in which class. A steward will observe your run and log the times.

Last edited:
Skill, most of these guys here are really fast. I'm about average at best in TTs, but I seem to be faster when racing online...

No. Its a bit hard for me to explain, the RX-7 TC is the DLC Car. The B Class is a class respective of your qualifying time in either class.

In lobby, starting a 20 lap test run to see how far I can push my tires.

I've qualified for the registry and I said that and GTP_WRP001 said I could post a time and what class I want to qualify for on this forum and someone will watch me and record a time

Back