GTP WRS-Online : Special IV - Laguna Mixed Class Enduro - Apr 29

• Thread starter WRP001
  • 665 comments
I've qualified for the registry and I said that and GTP_WRP001 said I could post a time and what class I want to qualify for on this forum and someone will watch me and record a time

With a GTP_(Put whatever you like here)? If so, welcome! :)

Have you actually read the rules, its a requirement. Losing your data is a sacrifice you have to make in the WRS.

Yes I have, but I didn't quite understand its my first race event, anyway I sent a friend request and they replied saying resend with your GTP account and I was wondering if I do that will I be able to use my original account instead?

Sorry for having some questions but I'm new to this online championship stuff (never even knew it existed). Do I have to make a new account? In example, GTP_Skreetsha? On other notes, GTP_3D3Racing, I have to send him a friend request from my GTP account? Also, Speedy6543? I am from Holland, and seeing as we have GMT here, I have to qualify in his online room? Bit of clarification for this online noob would be much appreciated :)

Well all im saying is I disagree on the regulations, it shouldn't matter what the name of our account is.

They put a lot of effort into these events. Don't see it as just some random thing GTP decided to do.

Part of the purpose of this event is to attract new GTP drivers to the registry. This whole thing is built upon the foundation of the GTP Weekly Race Series registry, which is an offline time trial competition that's been going on for a decade.
So if you don't want to put in the least effort of working up a new account on GT5 to get up to standard that every one races under (which would only take you the whole time of 30 minutes) then this just isn't for you.

Do not criticize something that's been around for years. If you don't agree, simply move on.

You're trying to get into the Olympics without being a citizen of any country.

Sorry for having some questions but I'm new to this online championship stuff (never even knew it existed). Do I have to make a new account? In example, GTP_Skreetsha? On other notes, GTP_3D3Racing, I have to send him a friend request from my GTP account? Also, Speedy6543? I am from Holland, and seeing as we have GMT here, I have to qualify in his online room? Bit of clarification for this online noob would be much appreciated :)

It's all covered in the FAQ's but yes you have to make a new PSN account, which means starting that account from scratch. You can still use your regular main GT5 account, no one's asking you to delete anything. Every one that participates in official WRS or ORS events agrees to this as a bedrock basis for participation.

GTP_3D3Racing is simply the account made by the organizers that is they use so every one only has to add one main account so we can all easily meet in one (although there are a couple back up rooms as well) easy to find racing room.

The qualifying is done live, so yes.

20 Laps, RX-7 TC
Starts Lap 2
  1. 23.902
  2. 25.720
  3. 23.850
  4. 23.966
  5. 23.911
  6. 24.675
  7. 24.517
  8. 25.187
  9. 24.982
  10. 25.233
  11. 24.941
  12. 25.183
  13. 25.699
  14. 26.173
  15. 26.437
  16. 26.782
  17. 27.553
  18. 27.635
  19. 28.449

At this stage I think 13 or 14 Laps will be what I aim for but plenty of time to stretch that a bit further

Last edited:
Don't give me that 🤬 a psn name is a psn name we shouldn't have to create a whole new account I know they've put a lot of effort in but they could've changed some things around

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't give me that 🤬 a psn name is a psn name we shouldn't have to create a whole new account I know they've put a lot of effort in but they could've changed some things around

The rules stand. I believe they've existed since the start of the GT5P WRS looking back through the archives.

Btw guys here's a great online tune for the RX-7 that was made during the course of a PURE Spec championship race series:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6671440#post6671440

What did I say about this event being a promotional one for the WRS to get happy like-minded racers to discover the world of officially sanctioned GTP racing?

Read that, take a piss, then read it again, you might get somewhere.

I ran 1'15.593 tonight after Lucas joined Scott and I in the lounge with these splits:

Let's see how long it takes a D1 driver to knock me off the top of the practice leaderboard. :sly:
4 hours and 36 minutes. And Eddie actually passed you 5 minutes earlier.:P

IM not thick headed actually, I'm just saying what I believe in

If you're going to act like this, this isn't the right place for you. Its the rules and acting like that won't change them.

I'm just saying I'm not acting

Just saying.... you mean complaining and questioning something that has been explained a thousand times before. These are the GTP rules and requirements. They have been this way for a long time and are not about to change for you or anyone else. Either suck it up and abide by them so you can join in or shut up and piss off. Now stop cluttering up the event thread with your inane crap.

Back