GTP WRS-Online : Special XIX - Greatest Hits - The GT5 Grand Finale - Nov 23-24, 2013

• Thread starter oink83
  • 146 comments
GT/BRZ/FRS

6.3L/lap | 145-151L total used for 23+1 laps | 1 stopper for most people
10 laps | 50% left on fronts, 75% left on rears | laptimes down 1sec or more by lap 10

Everybody's Golf

Still no laps on this one. Plan to practice it during the day Sat after the GVS race.

TZ2 (not from today, but last week when I was testing Normal vs Fast vs Very Fast)

4.3L/lap | 129-133L total used for for 30 + 1 laps | 1 stopper for most people
10 laps | 60-70% left on fronts, 80-85% left on rears | laptimes down 0.5sec or more by lap 10

ZR1 RM @ Spa is on Normal so just wing it. :cool:

Fun laps, Mohit. :)

Scion FR-S / 1 stop / 137 L used
Golf IV / 1 stop / no gas taken /fastest lap time was 1:42.332

Ran both races and about to run Alfa will post fuel and pit.

I ran the Alfa race and my best lap was a 1:50.723 and I used about 135ish L

Last edited:
Thank you guys for sharing the fuel information 👍
Will practice tomorrow afternoon in the main lounge starting from 14:00 GMT for anybody interested.
Really looking forward to this racing weekend, signups looking good :gtpflag:

Thank you guys for sharing the fuel information 👍
Will practice tomorrow afternoon in the main lounge starting from 14:00 GMT for anybody interested.
Really looking forward to this racing weekend, signups looking good :gtpflag:

I might join you for half an hour 👍

Thanks for sharing the fuel and tire info guys :cheers:

For the Golf race, I found no gas needed. I am leaning towards a 2 stopper as the pit stops will be fast. It is very close in time, the difference between one and two stops. I tend to do an extra stop for tires to avoid mistakes if the delta is withinin a few seconds. I agree with the others about the FRS BRZ GT race and the TZ2 race, one stop will be the better option.

I've just confirmed registration for the GT/BRZ/FRS and TZ2, TZU races which I will be able to attend. 👍

I won't be able to do too much practice though, so please go easy on me :sly:

Change of plans. I'm able to participate in the first race. My date got canceled because my girlfriend got sick. :(

Cancelled for tommorow haven't had time to get the car or practice but I am still in for today

Still not sure if I will make the Golf race tonight, still 50/50.

Joining the main lounge now for some practice.
First Grand Valley and then Nürburgring.
Feel free to join me anytime 👍

Lounge Assignments - GT/BRZ/FRS

The following drivers will qualify in GTP_3D3Racing (main lounge):

• GTP_Twissy
  • GTP_T-L
  • GTP_Vagabond
  • GTP_doodle-96
  • GTPcats_pajamas
  • GTP_Gooners_17
  • GTP_Caine
  • GTP_gmmatthew
  • GTP_MadMax86
  • GTP_Gravitron
The following drivers will qualify in GTP_3D3_B:

• GTP_EDK
  • GTP_n0iZe
  • GTP_JTV
  • GTP_oink
  • GTP_Patrick1
  • gtp_crispy_1
  • GTP_Sjaak
  • GTP_NishRacer
  • GTP_Dano89
If you have listed yourself as reserve, but you are planning to race and qualify, please also go to 3D3_B for the qualification. Any drivers who arrive after qualification will start from the back of B room for the race.

After qualification, the results will be announced and you will be told if you need to move lounges, and where to go.

For anyone not racing, I'm gunna be streaming my race, so you can check it out here, will be live about 5 mins or so before quali:

Now available for replay!

Last edited:
Crapping hell, I've only just made it home. The damned car started with a worrying vibration on the way back from Darlington so its taken twice as long as it should've. I was really looking forward to this one.

And no, I haven't been playing GTA V....

Good luck anyway guys.

Very sorry to the guys in B room for not setting the Race End timer correctly, but other than that, great race guys, hope you all had fun in A room too!

Edit: We also have 5 guys on Reserve for the next race today, and it is the difference between 2 lounges and 1. If you are on reserve it would be extremely useful to confirm whether or not you will be racing so we know how to setup.

Last edited:
Nice racing guys, had a ton of fun 👍
Congratulations to Paul for the dominating win and to Kevin, Sjaak for completing the podium.
Thanks to Nish and Patrick for the great racing, was awesome battle.
It´s a shame for the lag punt in the end, but nothing we can do about that.

Unfortunatly I have to drop out for the Golf race, not feeling so good. I think it´s a flue.
Enjoy the race, if Paul streams the race maybe I will watch.

Good luck to everybody and hopefully I see you tomorrow on track, gonna drink some tea now :ill:

A bit of controlled chaos there. :boggled: Awesome close action with Baron and Revoy the entire time.
3 wide into turn 1 at least twice. :lol: Way to battle back from the overfuelling, Baron. 👍

Congrats T-L on the win in A, oink for the win in B, and Twissy/doodle and Kev/Sjaak for the remaining podium spots.

This 16 lounge limit is a bugger for these grid sizes. Would have been insane with all 18 together. :drool:
If we're at >= 18 for Nurb/Golf, we'll do a similar process as we did here. If we're at 17, I will probably just
drop out so 16 can race.

Room A:
event115.1_Aresults.PNG

Room B:
event115.1_Bresults.PNG

Combined:

event115-1_combinedresults-png.84090

Last edited:
Crispy was plus 1 lap by the way
We're being generous, since we forgot to set the race end timer for 3min. We figured he would have completed the 24 laps before the 3min timer ended the race.

Late sign-up here I realized I wouldn't have another chance to run with you guys until summer prolly and since I found some hours to spare I hopped in for tonight. Bear in mind I haven't raced online for lots of months so I will probably be a race-destructive moving danger...

We're being generous, since we forgot to set the race end timer for 3min. We figured he would have completed the 24 laps before the 3min timer ended the race.

Oh yeah totally forgot lol
And I will be watching the golf race on oinks stream good luck guys

If we're at 17, I will probably just drop out so 16 can race.

I will drop out instead of you mate, I'm feeling tired already so may have to bail for tonight anyway. Plus you should be rewarded the drive for all the effort you've put in for the rest of us during GT5! 👍

I will drop out instead of you mate, I'm feeling tired already so may have to bail for tonight anyway. Plus you should be rewarded the drive for all the effort you've put in for the rest of us during GT5! 👍
Thanks, Tim. Desire to see 16 for this one is high, so I'll play it by ear.
The Golf *is* the one race of the 4 that I didn't get to run originally, so would be cool if I do get to run it. 👍

Thanks, Tim. Desire to see 16 for this one is high, so I'll play it by ear.
The Golf *is* the one race of the 4 that I didn't get to run originally, so would be cool if I do get to run it. 👍
Do you mind making a combined? ;)

Bit last minute but can someone send me a broken in golf? I guess my brother changed the PS3 to auto shut off in an hour. I'm breaking mine in again but won't finish in time I think.

Bit last minute but can someone send me a broken in golf? I guess my brother changed the PS3 to auto shut off in an hour. I'm breaking mine in again but won't finish in time I think.
I can send one in a couple minutes.

@MadMax86 Totally forgot you needed a car, I'll send mine over now.

Edit: Sent, my apologies for forgetting that :banghead:

Back