GTP WTAC Week 03 : Captain Tsubasa !

Excellent news 👍👍👍 !!!

Hope to see you in this challenge !

About Week 04 you'll need the Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car '00 and/or the Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car, Week 05, don't worry about buying the car : she's free at PSN Store Enzo Ferrari (SP Model) '02...

If needed I can think about changing week 05 with week 04...

Good luck guys !

EDIT : the more I think about changing the weeks, the more I think it would be better so that's what we'll do !

Last edited:
Hi guys ! Here is my L-F tuning (aero max, spring+damper/2, all 0, all off) best laps till now :

Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R (JGTC) '03 : 1'39.222 (almost maxed out here, 1'38.xxx possible, might not be for me ;))
Honda TAKATA DOME NSX (JGTC) '03 : 1'39.686 (not maxed out yet, don't know about 1'38.xxx yet)

Also, I might have to work for the whole weekend so please do take advantage of it ;) !

Good luck guys ;) !

EDIT : Where are you at guys ??? Fuchur ? Did you hit the 1'39 ??? Detroitbb, got a psp in your hands ?

Last edited:
I'm in the mid-to-upper 1'40 range for each car... not sure if my son will let me drive some more laps before he goes to bed tonight - we'll see!

Work is crazy, I don't know if I wil be able to play and post before deadline so here is my submission :

Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R (JGTC) '03 : 1'39.222
Honda TAKATA DOME NSX (JGTC) '03 : 1'39.686

Good luck !

Attachments

• UCES01245RPLY-B8CF0B12A00.rar
    54.3 KB · Views: 4
  • UCES01245RPLY-B8CF0B12A04.rar
    54.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_101.JPG
    IMG_101.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_100.JPG
    IMG_100.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 5
I really didn't get any notable time (maybe 10 minutes total) last night to try and improve my laps, but I'm OK with that.

:)

Honda Takata Dome NSX: 1'40.509

40509.jpg

Nissan Xanavi Nismo GT-R: 1'40.691

40691.jpg

:)

P.S. - I actually remembered to upload my replay files too! LOL

IMPORTANT : I messed up with the dates, I wrote Monday Jun 1st 3:59 pm GMT+2 instead of Monday May 31st 3:59 pm GMT+2 !

Consequently, any submission times posted before Tuesday Jun 1st 3:59 pm GMT+2 will be accepted.

Please accept my deepest apologies...

Good luck for those who are still competing !

Hey guys

Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R
Pro Physics
No Aids
R1/R1

1:38.967

Honda TAKATA DOME NSX
Pro Physics
No Aids
R1/R1

1:39.064

Attachments

• DSC08331.jpg
    DSC08331.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC08330.jpg
    DSC08330.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 6
  • WTAC Week 03 Replays.zip
    110.9 KB · Views: 10
Excellent Lion-Face 👍 !!!

These two cars definitely have different personality but almost same performances ! I think if I have to run at a track with long curbs and long straights, I'll go with the Nissan, if it's a short with quick corners + chicanes kind of track, I'll go with the Honda !

Well Fuchur, you're lucky to have another day to post your time ;) ! Hope you won't miss the deadline :scared: ... (remember DTM Legends Challenge... you were there at the very beginning and disappeared ???...)

Excellent Lion-Face 👍 !!!

These two cars definitely have different personality but almost same performances ! I think if I have to run at a track with long curbs and long straights, I'll go with the Nissan, if it's a short with quick corners + chicanes kind of track, I'll go with the Honda !

I believe the Honda is the better car, and given more time I think it would have proven to be faster around that track, slower on the straights but much faster in the corners and you could get the front end to go exactly where you wanted it to go. I only had 10laps in the Honda to get that time, I had only bought the car an hour before I posted my submissions, I'm disappointed I didnt get to run longer in it as it was a very nice car to drive!

hi friends

hey easy when you post your 1.39.2xx i feel slow again....:indiff:

finaly ´inofficial ´ 1.39.858 with that nissan (drive this today. before
i stuck at 1.40.064) happy that i can break into 1.39 :)

final tuning was : spring + dampers all on 4 nothing else change

i ll start to realy post my times when i feel fast
(hope you not worried about that)

ok.. today i run some laps in miedfield

thank you for all that work and support so far....

fuchur :gtpflag:

You've got fast times here 👍👍👍 !!!!

You sure you don't want to post your photo + replay datas to make it official ???

Back