GTP_Registry Discussion Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gravitron
  • 2,667 comments
  • 208,344 views
thx @EDK .
you're absolutely right @GTP_Dutchy , I'll take care of the WRS first, then..., waiting for Week 166, I'd like to join an online race, even if only as a spectator...

P.S.
Given the GMT time slots proposed I'll have to take a time-off from work or send my family to some cinema...or send my family in my office...I'll ask them to choose!
 
thx @EDK .
you're absolutely right @GTP_Dutchy , I'll take care of the WRS first, then..., waiting for Week 166, I'd like to join an online race, even if only as a spectator...

P.S.
Given the GMT time slots proposed I'll have to take a time-off from work or send my family to some cinema...or send my family in my office...I'll ask them to choose!
Yeah, feel free to join a room and check it out, you will need to go through the registration process detailed here. (Step 2 in that thread is what you want to do next).

We normally open the race rooms around 1 hour before start time for practice, that could be a good time to get used to how things work.

As long as we don't have a completely full room, you are welcome to come just to watch. We just would not want an observer to keep anyone from being able to race.
 
@maxskuk I'd suggest to focus on one combo as well. Running multiple cars and try to get them to good speed at the same time might be too much in the beginning. And the WRS is a real good, if not the best way to start going.👍

And for races ^ @EDK s guide again ;)
Good luck and keep pushing!
 
thx @EDK .
you're absolutely right @GTP_Dutchy , I'll take care of the WRS first, then..., waiting for Week 166, I'd like to join an online race, even if only as a spectator...

P.S.
Given the GMT time slots proposed I'll have to take a time-off from work or send my family to some cinema...or send my family in my office...I'll ask them to choose!
I just sent you an invite to the GTP_WRS club in case you wanted to join for the races today. 👍 Club ID #1018059
 
Hi,

there are no changes in the registry since a few weeks. Is something missing?

cheers,
D.
 
Have the GTP WRS Time Trials now reached an end or is there a new competition format in the works using GT Sport? I have had a browse through the forum but couldn't find a recent discussion on it.

Would love to get back into it if it is!
 
Have the GTP WRS Time Trials now reached an end or is there a new competition format in the works using GT Sport? I have had a browse through the forum but couldn't find a recent discussion on it.

Would love to get back into it if it is!

There working hard in the background to get it up and running again for GT Sport 👍.
 
Have the GTP WRS Time Trials now reached an end or is there a new competition format in the works using GT Sport? I have had a browse through the forum but couldn't find a recent discussion on it.

Would love to get back into it if it is!

Hoping to get back into it myself after being AWOL for quite some time

There working hard in the background to get it up and running again for GT Sport .👍

👍👍👍
 
And thanks to @Jordan for moving us to the GTS forum. :cheers:

Make sure to hit Watch Forum on these:

WRS Time Trials

WRS Online Races

We'll be cleaning up and getting ready to race asap.
---

The F40 news today made me think of these:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtp_wrs-week-123-a-day-at-the-beach-ii.346391

full
 
Then it is now time to buy a PS4 and GTSport...
Yes sir. I just got a notification on my phone about black Friday. :lol: PS4 Pro $100 off looks good! But probably will limit it just to pCars2 for $25 at Target. I miss Daytona! And Fuji!!!
 
Yes sir. I just got a notification on my phone about black Friday. :lol: PS4 Pro $100 off looks good! But probably will limit it just to pCars2 for $25 at Target. I miss Daytona! And Fuji!!!


Thanks for the tip. I bought the PS4 Pro from the linked offer. I'll try GT Sport at the weekend... let's see how rusty I am :). See you soon at the GTS time trials.
 
Do you need a PS4 Pro or will a PS4 Slim work with GTS?
 
Just ordered a G29, may just be making it onto GT Sport in time if I'm lucky. :D

Also, completely forgot to mention, anyone in the UK who needs a new wheel, Amazon is currently selling it for £128.99. Offer ends at midnight, so be quick.
 
IN gt sport, is there 2 p split screen. If so can you race with a.i on 2p coop is it is just 2 player battles between them?
 
It’s just a 2p split screen.
 
Back