GTP_Registry Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 2,665 comments
4k 55in TV is about $500.00 big ones.
You have to watch out when buying a TV for gaming. They'll say 2 MS GTG time and the people that sell you the TV will say it has no delay, but you get it home and it has 100 Ms delay. Then, you find the game option in settings, and that 4K TV you just bought for PS4 has about the same quality as an analog.

https://displaylag.com/display-database/

That website has a lot of TVs input lag that's been tested. Anything under 10Ms will be acceptable as I've had a 16 Ms before and I couldn't play a shooter for it lagging.

Hey guys!

I posted my registration around 20 mins ago but I haven't had either a confirmation or an error message as yet? Is this something that happens sometimes?

Thanks!

[EDIT] Fetch Bot sorted it! thanks!

Last edited:
So let's see if I understand some things... One, if you're on the GT6 registry, you're set to run the TT (and maybe races). Two, you need to run at least three races before you're classified into a division. Three, if racing isn't your thing, you're technically SOL if you want to do just TT and be unclassified.

So far so good, right? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Hey guys!

I posted my registration around 20 mins ago but I haven't had either a confirmation or an error message as yet? Is this something that happens sometimes?

Thanks!

[EDIT] Fetch Bot sorted it! thanks!

How long did it take? I'm still waiting after about an hour?

I posted my registration more than 9 hours ago and i still haven't had a confirmation or an error mesage.
Hmm, that's weird, I saw it come through with the Fetchbot (we get a copy of a PM).

I see you listed in the registry under our unplaced drivers, so please just begin participating.

http://wrs.gtplanet.net/registry/

And welcome, I know we had some good races on the Beta together. 👍

So let's see if I understand some things... One, if you're on the GT6 registry, you're set to run the TT (and maybe races). Two, you need to run at least three races before you're classified into a division. Three, if racing isn't your thing, you're technically SOL if you want to do just TT and be unclassified.

So far so good, right? Correct me if I'm wrong.
It's actually the TT's which place you in a division. So if you want to get into a division, be sure to successfully complete 3 TT events.

How long did it take? I'm still waiting after about an hour?
I see you in the Fetchbot convo, and in the unplaced driver section of the registry. So you are good.

http://wrs.gtplanet.net/registry/

Hi Im new to the WRS and if you dont mind I have a few questions..

Ive successfully registered my PSN id to WRSFetchbot so ready to go.

Im slightly confused about the info that I post, so I send my full laptimes to WRSFetchbot & only the 2 first split times to GTSport Week1 thread, is this right ?

Do I have to post my split times or can I just send my full laptime to WRSFetchbot ?

Apologies if Im being a bit thick but Id just like to get this right.

Hi Im new to the WRS and if you dont mind I have a few questions..

Ive successfully registered my PSN id to WRSFetchbot so ready to go.

Im slightly confused about the info that I post, so I send my full laptimes to WRSFetchbot & only the 2 first split times to GTSport Week1 thread, is this right ?

Do I have to post my split times or can I just send my full laptime to WRSFetchbot ?

Apologies if Im being a bit thick but Id just like to get this right.
We like to let you know how your time stacks up without revealing the whole thing before the deadline. It adds an element of suspense, while also motivating folks to improve as the week goes on.

We prefer you post splits. From time to time, we'll have a newer driver who is well back in the pack and does not believe their splits to be relevant. Generally, that's fine, but if those drivers engage with the community, they can improve.

If a faster driver repeatedly submits without posting splits, we'll end up taking exception to that, and will request they post their splits to make their fellow competitors aware they intend to submit.

EDK
We like to let you know how your time stacks up without revealing the whole thing before the deadline. It adds an element of suspense, while also motivating folks to improve as the week goes on.

We prefer you post splits. From time to time, we'll have a newer driver who is well back in the pack and does not believe their splits to be relevant. Generally, that's fine, but if those drivers engage with the community, they can improve.

If a faster driver repeatedly submits without posting splits, we'll end up taking exception to that, and will request they post their splits to make their fellow competitors aware they intend to submit.

Yep Im absolutely fine with this & of course want to join in with the community & discussions. Im just trying to fully understand the rules.

Please confirm then, I post overall laptime to WRSFetchbot & then my splits to the thread, and thats it, right ?

Yep Im absolutely fine with this & of course want to join in with the community & discussions. Im just trying to fully understand the rules.

Please confirm then, I post overall laptime to WRSFetchbot & then my splits to the thread, and thats it, right ?
you are right!

Fetchbot = total laptime
Thread = only sector 1 and 2 splits sectors (total laptime prohibited!)

Admin edit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I lost access to my GTP_Mini_Stiggy account, is there any way for you guys to change my PSN name on the leaderboard, or should I re-register with my new PSN account?

I lost access to my GTP_Mini_Stiggy account, is there any way for you guys to change my PSN name on the leaderboard, or should I re-register with my new PSN account?
There's a handful of returning guys in the same boat, we ask you to send a PM to @JoostBaksteen @Vaxen @EDK and @Gravitron so we can keep things straight. I think if you tried to register with your new name Fetchy would say he already knows you by another name. @JoostBaksteen would have to confirm.

EDIT: More details here
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtp_wrs-registration-gt-sport-new-members-start-here.313756/

I've already sent the PM for the PSN change request. Does that mean I can start participating in the time trials even though I haven't noticed any change in the registry yet?

I've already sent the PM for the PSN change request. Does that mean I can start participating in the time trials even though I haven't noticed any change in the registry yet?
Go ahead, and we will make the change when able.

Keep puting my reg in but error every time
PSN ID ( Rinkly72 )
Country ( Australia )
Is that wrong if so what is wrong please

Keep puting my reg in but error every time
PSN ID ( Rinkly72 )
Country ( Australia )
Is that wrong if so what is wrong please
Just use the exact format shown.

PSN: xxx

Not with parentheses. (). :)

So, just to clarify, I'll save the best lap replay and send to the bot only my laptime by PM , and will requested to send the replay eventually?

The post with the partials in the thread is optional?

Back