GTP_Registry Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 2,665 comments
So just to confirm... Once the WRSFetchBot has confirmed my registration, I then have to complete my best lap for the currently running time trial event (in this case the week 60 event) and post my time and recording of my lap before I can be assigned a division and compete in organized WRS races?

"Once your registration has been accepted by the WRSFetchBot, you are welcome to begin competing in our current Time Trial event, found in this forum. Participation in time trial events, as detailed below, will be required for initial division placement.
  • Be sure and post your splits in the race thread, as detailed in the event instructions.
  • When you first begin competing, your assigned division shown in the official registry and on our leaderboard will be "Rookie"."
That's correct. 👍 But if you're talking about racing in our online races, you don't have to wait 3 weeks for a division to be assigned, you can start pushing for a best lap in time trial mode for the current week, and also join in right away for this week's races for that combo this Saturday. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtp_wrs-online-event-60-lions-and-bulls-sprints.384722/

I don't get an answer from the registry bot
I see that he should have sent you a response about 30min ago. Here's what he sends to us admins, so we're aware of new signups:
WRSFetchBot
User: Florian Kolle PSN: Flava_Flo80 Country: Thailand

You should be good to start posting splits in the current week's thread. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtp_wrs-week-60-lions-and-bulls.384701/

Welcome guys! :gtpflag:

Just wanted to check that I've registered properly?
Fetchy responded fine and has registered all of my splits without a problem, but i don't appear as a rookie or in any divisions in the official register?
Also, I'm happy with my time for this weeks time trial, if I've read everything correctly I can submit my time to fetchy and it won't break the rules? ( as fetchy only displays splits from the weekly thread? )
Sorry for all the questions :ill:

Last edited:
Fetchy responded fine and has registered all of my splits without a problem, but i don't appear as a rookie or in any divisions in the official register?
Also, I'm happy with my time for this weeks time trial, if I've read everything correctly I can submit my time to fetchy and it won't break the rules? ( as fetchy only displays splits from the weekly thread? )
If fetchy takes your splits it’s all good. You’ll appear in the rookie section when your 1st result becomes official. Then you need another 2 to get your division rating.
Welcome and have fun!

If fetchy takes your splits it’s all good. You’ll appear in the rookie section when your 1st result becomes official. Then you need another 2 to get your division rating.
Welcome and have fun!

Awesome - thanks
And it's ok to send my full time to fetchy now?

You are good, you show up in the unplaced drivers at the bottom.

http://wrs.gtplanet.net/registry/

Once you have 3 verified clean laps in completed events, you will get your division placement here.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtp_wrs-new-drivers-and-promotions.301215/

Main thing is to make sure you pay attention to the results and share your laps as instructed, we post event results on Monday evening PST.

Thanks @EDK - so i dont send my lap time to fetchy until Monday? I know not to share it in the forum for sure

Btw really enjoyed your real life racing thread, chumpcar sounds like epic fun!
You need to submit via PM to Fetchbot prior to the deadline. Deadline is midnight GMT on Monday, which is going to be midnight for you right now, from the look of things. GMT does not adjust for Summer Time, Daylight savings, etc. so that means you have to pay a little extra attention during those cutovers to avoid missing a deadline.

You can make that PM submission any time during the week, and you can override your submission if you improve your time.

The sharing I am talking about is the replay in game. You share that after the deadline. The first 3 events, we check your replay regardless of finishing order. After that, we have been checking division podiums and folks who significantly outperform their handicap.

And thanks for the feedback on my thread. I'm still racing, mainly in the MR2, and run about 5-6 races per year.

We are in the off season right now, my next race is in late April.

I changed my PSN ID when the feature became available last month, do I need to edit this with fetchy or will the change be automatic?

I changed my PSN ID when the feature became available last month, do I need to edit this with fetchy or will the change be automatic?

Instructions are from this thread.

• If your forum name has changed, or if you intend to use a new PSN ID, you will need to request a change. Please communicate your request by starting a conversation with Argon, EDK, Vaxen, JoostBaksteen and Gravitron.

It normally takes a little while to update everything in the board. The good thing for you - We have you in our registry, and you are able to submit splits and laps. the PSN that shows in the board may be your old one for a period of time, but we will have a record of the change request and will allow you to participate with your new PSN (while you old one is still showing in the board).

That was not possible on GT6, when the replays were submitted as lap time.

Hope that helps.

Jamie did you use your PSN name like this.

WRSFetchBot click to start conversation
Subject title: GTP_WRS Registration

PSN: GTP_EDK

It would be PSN: Jamie duerden if that is your registered name on the psn network.

It is case sensitive as well as spaces.

Think I have that right, been a long time since I did it.

Jamie did you use your PSN name like this.

WRSFetchBot click to start conversation
Subject title: GTP_WRS Registration

PSN: GTP_EDK

It would be PSN: Jamie duerden if that is your registered name on the psn network.

It is case sensitive as well as spaces.

Think I have that right, been a long time since I did it.

I used rampuss instead of Jamie duerden, is that what I’ve done wrong? Tried it that way but still no luck, it’s not something daft like putting england or uk is it?

Last edited:

Attachments

• 8D4C6111-4914-4B2A-806C-8A5EB3218601.png
    8D4C6111-4914-4B2A-806C-8A5EB3218601.png
    46.8 KB · Views: 30
Just for reference, this is what happened
From my tablet, it looked like the text in your message body was bold, but looking at it on PC, does not appear to be.

Now I can see your error.

The Subject Line is wrong, there needs to be a space between GTP_WRS and Registration.

You have it as GTP_WRSRegistration.

He has no idea what you want.

Hello peeps, was trying to type a message in the shoot the moon thread and it says I can’t because of insufficient privileges, what the bloomin eck is that? I’ve typed stuff before, any ideas?

Latest Posts

Back