GTP_WRS/3D3 GT6 Career Championship

• Thread starter hasslemoff
  • 2,034 comments
@hasslemoff the answers should be posted here right ?

Yes. I'm planning to mostly talk about this bad boy, hehe.

Neon4Ever_small.jpg

I'm sorry I didn't cancel my entry for the race last Sunday. But the million dollar (a little less actually) question is....
How did the grids look? :D:D:D

Pics or it didn't happen :P

I'll get some pictures of the races up at some point over the next couple of days. This is like, the busiest time of year for me at work (Clocked in nearly 50 hours over the last few days), so I don't have much free time on my hands.

I'm sorry I didn't cancel my entry for the race last Sunday. But the million dollar (a little less actually) question is....
How did the grids look? :D:D:D

Pics or it didn't happen :P
It wasn't quite red/white/red/white, but we had as close to an even split of red and white as possible with 11 entries.

It wasn't quite red/white/red/white, but we had as close to an even split of red and white as possible with 11 entries.

Apricott hill the Right side of the grid was Red / White :), I wont get any pictures up until after Christmas and the weekend. So Bart will have to wait unless someone else gets chance.

FR Cup Results

Congratulations to @roamer2629 for taking the FR Cup by 1 point over @Gravitron with @ThePDTX finishing of the podium's.

Just for your south American pride here is Argentina's National Anthem

National B Part A Overall Championship Results

It looks like the double has been done this weekend.
Congratulations to @roamer2629 for the overall Championship win, with @GTP_Patrick1 and @PHO3NIX_F1RE completing the podium.

Here comes your National Anthem again well done for the double.

Wow!!! Can't tell you how happy I am :)
Have to thank the rumble strips at Cape Ring for making Lucas spin in race two, Patrick's internet troubles, and Mike's family for keeping him busy :lol:
I just love the S2000, probably my favorite non-racer in the whole game, and one I have driven so many times just for the fun of it. So thanks for the opportunity of driving it competitively.
Last but not least (and seriously this time), to all drivers, administrators and Stewards, THANK YOU for letting me be a part of an amazing group of people in which respect, loyalty and friendliness will always prevail over competitiveness :gtpflag:

Now I have something to put a silly smile on my face until the year ends :sly:

Well this is almost a double post, but here I go...

Favorite Moment

Eiger Nordwand - Short Track_1.jpg

Eiger Nordwand - Short Track.jpg

Lap 8 at Eiger Nordwand, the overtake to Mike at the outside of the last turn. But we had passed each other three times by then, always leaving the other enough space while still applying some pressure. The Lancer was faster at the straights but the S2000 turned a lot better, so we were faster than the other driver at different parts of the track, making laps a blast.
This was my favorite race too, started 5th, won the race and had the fastest lap. Still surprised today :eek:
The last four races were my favorite part. The option of tires made for a very wide variety of cars at the grid, and having a Silvia, a Corvette, a Mustang and an S2000 in the same race spells fun for me. I have to say I enjoyed the practices almost as much as the races, of course they were more relaxed but also great fun. Some pictures of that...

Cape Ring - South_6.jpg

Deep Forest Raceway_5.jpg

Deep Forest Raceway.jpg

Going under the Cap at qualy was my worst moment. Both times I was so ashamed that I let everyone go by. I had practiced enough, and just by trying to do a tidy lap I found one tenth at the worst possible moment :banghead:

The best car so far is Mike's Integra for me. Clearly dominating the competition for as long as it could be used. The RX-7 were a handful too...
Had so many nice battles that naming just one doesn't seem fair, but Darren and I usually have a similar pace. The Lancer-S2000 battle with Mike was incredible.

The Championship? I guess you guys are doing the job PD hasn't done of finding a truly interesting way of climbing the power ladder in the game. Specially at the first races, I had the feeling that I had never had so much fun driving a car so underpowered by the game standards. The cap is great for slower people like me, allowing me to have some close racing with drivers that are clearly faster at the weekly WRS races, and giving everyone an honest chance of winning.

There, that's it. See? Not a word about which five star hotel I rather be in, or who I invited to my new island in the Caribbean :D

Attachments

• Cape Ring - South_2.jpg
    Cape Ring - South_2.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Cape Ring - South_9.jpg
    Cape Ring - South_9.jpg
    340.1 KB · Views: 9
Ive made a mistake with the points table:dunce:.

Sorry about this I won't get chance to change the images till after the weekend. DNF's have still been receivin points overall in all the races except in the first two FR cup races for some reason.

This effectively changes the 3rd place in the points for the FR cup.
Which means @Iceman220 should be placed 3rd in the table 👍 and the drivers above will drop one place down.

As I have added the points from the start for DNF's and not said or spoke of any rules regarding this matter it is only fair to keep it the same up to this point.

• What was your favorite moment Passing Ruz on the last lap at Grand Valley to win the race, and it was the first and only race I ever won in any WRS event in nearly 2 years of WRS racing. Ruz, Mike and I must have swapped the lead every lap sometimes multiple times in a lap. One of the most intense races I was ever in.

• Favorite race Grand Valley

• Favorite part of the Championship The late night practices with Lucas, Mike, Steve, Javier, Ned, Ruz, Jon, Rafael, and anyone else that strayed into those practice lobbies. It was lots of fun testing all types of cars for the event. We all got to know each other and had lots of laughs. I struggled the next day at work on a few of those practices as I stayed up way too late and only got a few hours of sleep. I think Pekka came up with his Hudson at Eiger in one of those test sessions.

• Least Favorite moment, race or part of the Championship The last 2 weeks of races were disappointing for me. The week we were at Deep Forest and Autumn Ring I was so sick, I could barely keep the car on track. Then last week at Apricot Hill and Cape Ring I had no way to log into PSN, so I had to use my cell connection. On the first race I dc'd and the second I had to pull off due to my lag. I put lots of time into those events and was disappointed that I could not compete properly in them. I probably had at least 2 third place finishes in the last events if I had a good connection.

• Best car on the grid I really liked the variety of cars this series had. So much fun to see American cars going against Japanese and European cars. Of the 2 cars I used I liked the TRD Celica.

• Closest competitor Lots of good battles each and every week, in the early events it seemed I was always battling Lucas somewhere on the track. Ned was on my tail the whole race at Tsukuba, pushing me hard, but I had nowhere to go with that Neon in front of me slowing me down :P.

• Thoughts on the whole structure of the Championship Kudos to you Paul, as this series provided me with some of the best times I have had in WRS. I was really happy to see people winning races that would never have a chance to win in our weekly WRS races, me included.

Last edited:
Reporter: Today we caught up with Mike (@mr_lab_rat), one of the most successful drivers in this championship and we got a chance to ask him couple of questions:
Hi Mike, how hard was it to watch the last weekend races from the sidelines?
Me: The hardest thing so far. I was hoping to continue the winning streak but scheduling conflict prevented me from running in the second part of the FR cup.

Reporter: That's understandable. So how about the favourite moment?
Me: Oh, there were so many. Battle with Javier (@roamer2629) at Eiger, coming up through the field in London from 12th to 4th place, dominating the FF cup by sweeping all three wins, just barely beating Lucas in the overall standings with two car strategy. I don't think I can pick just one.

Reporter: So which of these was your favourite race?
Me: Again very hard to choose but I would say the Tsukuba race. I qualified well and got an early lead. Jon (@GTP_JTV) was on my rear bumper in slightly slower Civic Typer R. I had the car setup perfectly and ran five consecutive 1:09.0xx laps. I thought five perfect laps would be enough to shake Jon off but he ran five nearly identical laps until finally going too fast and taking on a 2 second penalty.

Reporter: Was that the favourite part of the Championship?
Me: No. The favourite part were the late night practice sessions with all my friends. Testing various cars, dialling in the power limiter, and getting as close to the legal lap limit as possible.

Reporter: What would you say the best car on the grid was?
Me: Overall? The Honda S2000. Perfect weight distribution, linear power delivery from normally aspirated engine, very light, and fun to drive. If I had to pick one from my own garage it would have to be the Integra. I think the results speak for themselves.

Reporter: And who is your closest competitor?
Me: Javier (@roamer2629) and Nick (@Nickonen). Bothe very fast and consistent. When it comes to overall standing I think it's pretty clear who the star is. Patrick (@GTP_Patrick1) is always there, always fast, and always thinking ahead.

Reporter: So I guess we can agree that you really enjoy this series. What makes it so good?
Me: Combination of things. Great handicap system that makes for very close racing. Paul (@hasslemoff) the mastermind behind the series. Race stewards and administrators. I can't imagine how much work it must be to put these events together. I like the fact that everyone can pick whatever car they want. Everyone can pick different goals from winning one race to maximizing credit earnings for overall strategy. And of course the group of drivers involved. The most friendly atmosphere I encountered on GTP.

Reporter: And one more question on the lighter note - what was the funniest moment?
Me: That one goes to Tyler (@goofytyler1995). In one of the practice sessions he struggled to reach the lap limit in older Camaro on CS tires. Lucas said that nobody other than Bart (@PASM) can make it fast enough. Tyler said "or maybe that lab_rat guy". While I should probably feel honoured by being put in the same category I really had to laugh because it's the handicap system that gave me a chance to win few cups.

Reporter: Can you share your favourite picture?
Me: This one. The Lancer was great fit for the mountain track and Lucas' Corvette lurking over the horizon.

eiger.jpg

Last edited:
What was your favorite cup so far?: My favorite would have to be the 80s-90s cup. This was the first race where some of us could ditch our old FF cars for something that could actually turn :lol:. This was my most successful cup to date, placing third in all of the races. The cherry on the top was the bonus for running .001 under the cap, but we'll get to that in a later question. I really gave my glorious FTO a proper final run and had some of the best racing of the whole competition!

And the worst (moment)?: That's an easy one (I wish it wasn't :lol:). It would have to be the FF cup. I never even got to race at cape ring as my internet died during the qualifier :banghead:. After that I was aiming to come somewhere in the middle of the grid for the next races. After a lag spike involving myself and Jon (@jtv90069), I was a bit rattled and got over-determined to gain back the positions lost, so in the last corner out braked myself and ran into Lucas I think. That got me penalty a háon (Irish for number 1, I'll just do that as a gag from now on). Not much happened after that.

Matterhorn has to be the worst race I've ever done. I lost my head for some reason and tried to dive up the inside of many people and a subsequent shouting at from lucas :ouch:. I do admit I was a bit of an arse at this race and ruined a couple of people's races. That got me penalties a dó agus (and) a trí!

What was your favorite moment of the entire championship?: It has to be the .001 bonus for me at silverstone. I was pretty shocked when I saw that time popping up on the screen. I'm so glad I didn't slow on the straight as I was about to do. I just thought I'd run over but boy am I glad I kept going. So many of you guys got really close to it and I'm delighted that I got it. It made up for the week before. I'm sure others will get it too ;)

What was, in your opinion, the best car on the grid so far: Tough one. All cars had their strengths and weaknesses. As the best all rounder I'd have to give it to the S2000. Great handling, very planted and pretty quick in a straight line too. Almost everybody chose their cars wisely, some a little more odd than others *cough*Mean green Neon machine*cough*

And of the cars you've bought?: Even though I think the RX-7 is a great car, it's a dull one at best. That's what a love about the FTO. It wasn't the best but it grew on me. It developed a personality. A plucky little Japanese car that even I was surprised with. I went through thick and thin with it and it nearly always delivered, and when it didn't it was my fault!

Any surprise cars?: I was surprised by Lucas' Neon (@Gravitron) and Mike's (@mr_lab_rat) Integra. Both cars put up good fights and did pretty well.

Who do you think is your closest competitor?: I reckon Javier (@roamer2629) or Nick (@Nickonen) are my closest competition at the moment, we all have similar pace and driving styles. I could see some intense battles involving the three of us in the future.

What was your favorite race in the championship: Deep forest. I had a great time fighting off Ned (@Nail-27) in the much more powerful beemer. I would lose him in the bends only for the gap to be diminished by the end of the lap. It meant there was some really close racing between us.

Have you enjoyed this series and why?: I have had a fantastic time racing in this series, in fact I've had the most fun I've ever had on GT6. I love it for a number of reasons. Firstly, the capped time system allows slower drivers to be really competitive with the aliens. A slower driver can increase his power so he's faster on the straights while a fast driver will have to decrease his power due to his great cornering. This means any advantage the faster driver had in the corners diminishes when the drivers are on the straights.
Secondly, this has done what PD should've done. Forget the Honda Fit tutorial car :yuck:. This series really gives you the feeling of progressing through the ranks from driving at a local track to international stardom. The credit system is great, limiting you on your purchases and making you do RESEARCH before buying a car.

Thirdly, the friendly atmosphere of the whole club. We have great fun together and respect each other on and off track.
I'd like to thank all of my mates for being great sports and for giving me the best GT6 racing experience I've had! :cheers:

Where do you hope to come in the next championship?: At best, a podium. At worst, middle of the pack.

And finally, any other thoughts?: I'd like to thank all of the stewards for the months of preparation it took to make this series possible, Paul (@hasslemoff ) the mastermind behind the whole series :bowdown: and everybody taking part who have raced alongside me. We've all had some great moments together and that will definitely continue next year! :)

Merry Christmas guys! I hope you all have a happy and healthy one! :cheers: :gtpflag:

Last edited:
What was your favorite moment ?
Holding the slide at Grand Valley Speedway and keeping the lead . Unfortunately, on the next lap I had a similar sideways moment but as the tyres became a bit red I had a small spin which let @GTP_Patrick1 to take over the lead.

Can you give me some brief highlights of the favorite race you had so far?
It has to be the last race I had ,it was really a surprise for me to win with consistent lap times I put on. I thought of quitting the race but then felt lets carry on and lets see what the outcome is.

So you started on pole ? Oops,no. You started on the second row isn't it ? So it must have been easy ?
Yes I started on the second row but I dropped down to last place at first corner. I can show you some pictures which my team showed me today morning and how I progreesed my way to P1.
So into the first corner I got sideways and hit from the car behind dropping to the back of the pack.
16069219116_2ebfc23445_o.jpg

16095008045_ef3dabf9bb_o.jpg

I wanted to get back to the garage and retire but I had my team on the radio telling me to continue so I respected that and carried on and gained momentum lap by lap.

So how did you overtake so many cars ?
After dropping back to 11th I saw @hasslemoff slow down and that gave me on more place.

16093089051_54b7880f0a_o.jpg

On lap 2 GTP_Eggstor went wide, so at the end of lap 2 I was P9

16093091301_bdf854b9ca_o.jpg

This is lap 3 EWeinbauer having a side ways moment as a result I got a good exit to overtake him and at the final corner of same lap Phoenix_Fire had to avoid a car ahead and go off track to avoid contact :bowdown:

15907578958_42fcc5ca35_o.jpg

16069231266_473c878964_o.jpg

Lap 4 @Gravitron made a mistake and hit the wall taking the opportunity I made the pass at the hairpin thats another overtake done and driving at 6th position:eek: and there was a very fast Camaro retired from the race at first corner making it P5

16093098131_2f2b35d8c4_o.jpg

16095016645_7f2d209303_o.jpg

The following 2 laps I was finding a way to pass @Gameratwork99 and made it at the main straight:sly:

16093096381_95e987b70d_o.jpg

At the end of lap 10 @roamer2629 hit the pitwall and another free position.

16094302692_56e73ff9e1_o.jpg

That is P3 right ?
Yes.

When did you felt like victory was possible ?
I did not really felt like I could win as @GTP_Patrick1 would have been risky to make a pass as I could only see the smoke when behind him but he pulled over at lap 13 on first corner

15472701424_7bd5f9bfef_o.jpg

Only 1 car to go now ?

Yes this was when I did feel I had a chance as I was catching @Meister Fetz . At the end of lap 14 I saw him pull over the straight and I passes him over the straight

16093093611_39f9932307_o.jpg

Here is a lap by lap breakdown

15473224224_f525e9590b_o.png

Favorite part of the Championship (WRS)?

The best part has to be the practice sessions which are early in the morning for me and late night for the people who stay awake on the other part of the globe. And obviously those moments when you win races :lol:.

Least Favorite moment, race or part of the Championship (WRS)?

The race at Trial Mountain of FR Cup and the 80s-90s cup races were horrible for me. It's a shame I could not complete races and I feel sorry for the team that I was not able to bring enough points and credits back, which help to develop the car and look aftermarket for good cars for future races.:grumpy: They work hard to set up my car so I felt like I let them down there.

Best car on the grid ?

Hyundai Genesis is the best car on the grid for me which is owned by @hasslemoff . I wish I own one in future when I am rich enough:D

Closest competitor ?
Everyone is close enough ,as you can see many people winning races ,getting podiums ,winning championships and me spinning many times in races means you get to race everyone from the front to the back. So I have got to race everyone and everyone is close.:lol:
Thoughts on the whole structure of the Championship ?
It is really great concept to bring whole of the grid together at same pace and I enjoy it a lot. Every sunday I wake up I know that I will be racing so that makes me happy as I am back on the racing grid but sometimes its a shame when you go below the capped lap time especially in qualifying and I am looking forward to future events and having fun.

Last edited:
My favorite moment - Taking the Room B pole position for the Amateur Cup at Suzuka East.

Grid Suzuka East.jpg
Did Steve say pole? Yes he did.

Unfortunately, I didn't have such a good race, taking a massive off in the first turn a couple laps in.

Failed drift Suzuka East.jpg
Poor entry for either Formula D or Formula Amateur, and since Steve can't drift, you can guess what comes next.

My favorite race - The FR Cup at Apricot Hill.

Grid Apricot Hill.jpg

The inside line (even positions) was perfectly Christmas-y, with Lucas' 1996 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport at the front.

The 2002 TVR Tamora was hideously expensive, but it looks so good, especially in the special Christmas livery. I admit I got helped a bit by two of the cars I passed going under the time cap to catch up after yet another off, but it wasn't until a couple laps later that I pulled off a nifty two-car pass.

3-wide pass Apricot Hill.jpg
Picking the bones from a hard-fought battle for 8th (before Patrick disconnected) between Darren in the RX-7 and Aaron in the Silvia.

My favorite part of the championship - The testing. I easily did the most testing for the Novice Championship, and did a fair amount of early testing for the National B Part A. It didn't turn into results, but it was useful for other people.

Least favorite part of the championship - My utter-rubbish performance in the FF Cup. Even though I had done significant testing, had a car that in competent hands was good for 4th (1995 Honda Integra Type R in Nick's hands), and had one of the races at the track I used for testing in GT5 (Special Stage Route 5 Clubman), I couldn't crack the top 10. It was so bad, I almost pulled out of the series.

The best car on the grid - I interpreted that as the "best-looking" car on the grid. I'm partial to American muscle, even though I didn't use any so far. The best of the bunch is Jon's 1990 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1.

Corvette ZR-1.jpg
Darth Vader, your car has arrived.

My closest competitor - Surely you can't be serious. I'm the back-marker; I have no competition for that.

My thoughts on the structure of the Championship - As the others have said, this is what PD needed to do. Of course, PD would need to implement a true "test drive" option because otherwise you'd be buying blind, and without a testing regimen, you could be suckered into buying, say, the 1997 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 because it looks so good on paper.

It also got me back into online racing. The fact that a ham-fisted/solid-lead-footed driver like me can get a pole means the balance between drivers of differing abilities is quite good.

I'm gonna try and keep this short. :)

• What was your favorite moment ?
I would have to say my favorite moment was at Rome, when I passed @hasslemoff and @GTPCrispyOne right down the middle. They were having a go at each other and suddenly there was this large gap between the two and I went for it. A couple of laps later they eventually passed me and gained their places back. :lol:
  • Favorite race ?
My favorite race was definitely the Deep Forest one from the FR cup. Had an amazing battle with @Gravitron for 3rd. Was behind him for most of the race until he went wide on turn one and I took the inside to take 3rd. Even then he kept pushing and the only thing I could see was that glorious red Corvette following me everywhere waiting for me to make a mistake.
  • Favorite part of the Championship (WRS)?
This is the first Championship/League I've done in the WRS/3D3, so I can only speak for this one.
I don't really know, so many good aspects, so many great moments. It's hard to pick a specific one. Gun to my head, I'd say either getting the podium at Deep F, or being able to keep up with @Nail-27 and @GTP_Patrick1 and their Celicas in my tiny 106 at Suzuka.
  • Least Favorite moment, race or part of the Championship (WRS)?
Definitely the last two races of the FR cup. Trying to defend 1st place overall, I practiced to be as close to the cap as possible keeping in mind race pace and draft. My calculations were completely wrong. I went over the cap at Apricot Hill 4/5 times and failed to compensate enough, so I got penalized. And then the whole fiasco at Cape Ring. Went over the cap in qualifying with a 1:33:98x. Luckily @Iceman220 came back just in time for us to restart the Quali. I quickly dropped another 1.5% of power in hopes that it would be enough for a 34.0xx ... somehow I went even faster with a 33.8xx. Tried to race and face the penalty later. But after 3/4 laps of mid 35's i went over the cap again. It was then that out of fairness and respect for my fellow racers I decided to pull over and quit. All I can say is I'm gonna try my best to never let this happen again.
  • Best car on the grid ?
I don't want to sound biased but I think my Camaro SS '10. It was incredibly fast, fun to drive, and rocket-like pulling from the start line. In the hands of someone more talented than me, which is almost everyone, they could have easily dominated the FR cup with the hat-trick on all four races. But outside from the Camaro, I'd say the MUGEN Civic from @hasslemoff . Not only is it a good car, but I love the way it looks. Especially in that livery. :lol:
  • Closest competitor ?
Hard to say, depends on the car and/or track.
  • Thoughts on the whole structure of the Championship ?
It's brilliantly done. I want to take this opportunity to thank @hasslemoff for coming up with this, creating, and managing it in such a professional way. It effectively does what PD failed to do with the solo career. Good distribution of credits, good variety of events, a system to keep the grid balanced, and amazing competition. I have to thank every single one of the other drivers that took part so far, for being great racers but above all, respectful gentlemen on the track and outside of it. The best part is that it's only the beginning. There are many more cups to come and I can't wait to be a part of them. :)

Great right ups 👍, im going to extend the bonus event for another week as I understand its busy time for everyone this time of year.

As its only fair to help with your car choice here is the Cup list for the next championship in order. (pp subject to change)

National A Championship
  • 500pp Clubman Cup (tunning allowed)
  • Night Masters 475pp
  • MR Cup 500pp (tunning allowed)
  • Festival Italia Cup 500pp
  • Schwarzwald Cup 500pp
  • 4WD Cup 480pp
  • Classic Muscle car 550pp (tunning allowed)
  • GT National Championship (tbd)

Great right ups 👍, im going to extend the bonus event for another week as I understand its busy time for everyone this time of year.

As its only fair to help with your car choice here is the Cup list for the next championship in order. (pp subject to change)

National A Championship
  • 500pp Clubman Cup (tunning allowed)
  • Night Masters 475pp
  • MR Cup 500pp (tunning allowed)
  • Festival Italia Cup 500pp
  • Schwarzwald Cup 500pp
  • 4WD Cup 480pp
  • Classic Muscle car 550pp (tunning allowed)
  • GT National Championship (tbd)
I can't resist asking this, with tuning events I guess there will be no cap time limit
And the GT86 event and this will run alternate week or first gt86 events?

Last edited:
I can't resist asking this, with tuning events I guess there will no cap time limit

Yes there is 99.9% chance capped lap times will happen with tuning events in the National A Championship, its to help some of the slower cars to get up to speed in the selected category.
Other handicap systems will be looked at over the course of the championship to try and equal the grid while leaving the car selection open.

And the GT86 event and this will run alternate week or first gt86 events?

The GT86 event will run over 3 weeks, 2 race's one night for the first 2 weeks and the 3rd week there is a little twist.
The details of this will be released soon once the dates are finalized.

With all the celebrations on his Yacht, in his mansions and in various countries we finally had chance to catch up with Hasslemoff to have a chat regarding his idea and certain moments in the Championship, even though he was still a bit rough from the nights before and not much sleep we got some answers.

How and when did the idea come around ?

First off I use to love the shuffle racing in GT5 with the very random cars on the grid and the close racing that it use to produce by using the cars as a handicap, the Parity races and the triple mix were also a great way of keeping things simple and producing some close racing and great car selection on the grids.
So the thought was could all of the above events be incorporated into one large Championship and to include some form of Gran turismo offline while also keeping it involved with the whole of WRS events.
After some prior testing and working out if the idea could actually be done the first post was made on July 20th 2014 with the basis of the idea.
To keep the rest short I had to teach myself how to use Doc's with the help of a few behind the scenes to get it all to work together, after the docs were sorted it was time to take a chance and make the event live and with all the responses and the commitment from other drivers its been worth the time spent to get it up and running :up:.
A big thankyou to the stewards and admins for all the help before and currently with the whole setup.

What has been your favorite moment?

I wish I had chance to post some picture's but there has been a lot of great moments, from watching the thread evolve with drivers testing all the cars and some great car choices made, to reading the media reports that have been posted 👍
Also looking at the grids at the start of the races and thinking were else would you see such a random car selection on the grid all within around a second of lap in speed and all the pictures in the thread are great to see with the car selections.

proxy.php
proxy.php

My favorite racing moment though was the start at Tsukuba, with the 2 Toyota CRD's on the front row and me and Lucas on the second row, once the lights when go we both shot past them before the 1st corner and I thought they had both made a bad start but the reason was there cars were pants at starts :).

Favorite Race?

Well it has to be Tsukuba in the Championship so far, numerous cars within inches for the whole lap with no contact 👍 say no more.

Favorite part of the Championship?

The participation by all the drivers is my favorite part, the car selections and the testing has been fun to watch, read and join.

Least Favorite moment, race or part of the Championship (WRS)?

Working out how to use docs so the championship could go ahead and again a big thanks for the help behind the scene's with it.

Best car on the grid?

To many to choose from, but the TVR takes a special place in my heart so that's got to be me favorite car to see on the grid 👍.

dfr12-jpg.271029

Closest Competitor?

There has been some good moments with everyone on track and with the results that to choose just one is impossible and hopefully it will stay that way.

Thoughts on the whole structure?

My idea so I like it ;), like everything I hope it carries on and evolves into a championship that attracts and involves various drivers who enjoy's online racing. Also hopefully it keeps producing some close racing and close finishes.

grand-valley-%CE%91%CE%BD%CE%B1%CF%84%CE%BF%CE%BB%CE%B9%CE%BA%CE%AE-jpg.243811

Final Thoughts so far ?

As long as the drivers turn up the event's will carry on and all of this would not of been possible if it was not for the community involved in WRS and GTPlanet thankyou.

Also a special thanks again to all involved in 3D3/WRS :).

Great interview Paul. The Tsukuba race was a highlight for me as well but you must be thinking of the start of another race. The Celicas did not get the front row start there, it was the Integras

Great interview Paul. The Tsukuba race was a highlight for me as well but you must be thinking of the start of another race. The Celicas did not get the front row start there, it was the Integras

Nope there were two rooms ;), Tusukba was the race :)

How many credits will I be starting out with since I did not race yet. 50,00 still? @hasslemoff

You dont need any credits for the next event in the Toyota, then once that has finished the new starting credit will be announced, but it should be at least 100 000 cr.

Well after dealing with most of the consequences of the power surge of last saturday (Still have to install a protector for the whole system and I won't be ok until I do it) I'm slowly getting back to GT.
Question Paul: In the Clubman event with tuning allowed, Is it ok to tune the car to that pp and not spend credits on a new one? Yes, I'm not giving up on the S2000 just yet...

Latest Posts

Back