GTP_WRS/3D3 GT6 Career Championship

• Thread starter hasslemoff
  • 2,034 comments
Yup me two and with a Rat Tune its awesome
You asked after the Bathurst race if we were going to switch to practicing for tomorrow. Then you left before I could answer. We are now at Trial Mt. :)

Well my PS3 has been gathering dust over the past few weeks. Finally able to start practicing. I don't have much time so does anyone have any suggestions on a car I could use? I'm guessing my rx-7 won't cut it.

Well my PS3 has been gathering dust over the past few weeks. Finally able to start practicing. I don't have much time so does anyone have any suggestions on a car I could use? I'm guessing my rx-7 won't cut it.
The RX-7 can do it, Patrick's was fast enough with some tuning. But if you really want to buy something new the RUF 3400S is probably the best...despite looking a little girly. :lol: Or a BMW M3.

The RX-7 can do it, Patrick's was fast enough with some tuning. But if you really want to buy something new the RUF 3400S is probably the best...despite looking a little girly. :lol: Or a BMW M3.

If that's the case I might give the rx7 a go. Then I'll buy an Italian and German car to set me up for the next lot of events. With 357,000 to spend, an Audi r8 or similar doesn't seem too outta reach. Although I'm surely not gonna squander it am I? ...fight the temptation Darren..... :lol:

If that's the case I might give the rx7 a go. Then I'll buy an Italian and German car to set me up for the next lot of events. With 357,000 to spend, an Audi r8 or similar doesn't seem too outta reach. Although I'm surely not gonna squander it am I? ...fight the temptation Darren..... :lol:

We are gonna continue to make good money. You will get at least $75k by running the three races tomorrow. Nissan GT-R would be a good car that can run Clubman, Night Masters and 4WD.

We are gonna continue to make good money. You will get at least $75k by running the three races tomorrow. Nissan GT-R would be a good car that can run Clubman, Night Masters and 4WD.

I'm gonna give the Rx7 a run before I do any serious spending. :) Although it does lack the straight line speed of the ruf 3400s and others.

The RX-7 can do it, Patrick's was fast enough with some tuning.

Was he running SH tyres? With SM I'm getting low 1'35s :eek:

Last edited:
Sorry for not posting earlier. I have to pull out.

Here's the room splits as of now. If we only make it to 16 across both, we'll try to collapse into 1 room.

clubman-splits.PNG

Time to retire this Vette, methinks. She could hit the times today, even after I took 10-15hp off last-minute before each race, but it's time for something new. Might still go with the original plan (CTR2, Dino), but still have time to think about it.

Great job everyone today, was a lot of fun. 👍

Vette2K.jpg

I'm opening a Night Masters practice room shortly.

I'll be online around 8 PST.
Great racing today, very impressive results Ned, Jon, and Patrick.
Team BMW dominated room A (except the dumb mistake in GVE qualifying :dunce:)

Those bimmers were untouchable for my R8 today, good choice fellows.
Brilliant moment of the week going under the cap at qualy in TM :banghead: Not too smart first lap at GVR either :banghead:
But, as usual, great battles with Mike and Patrick at TM, with Lucas at HSR and GVR where we had a three way battle with Eddie too 👍
Good fun even if I 🤬 up

Last edited:
Holiday here in Argentina! Carnaval!!!
Will have a practice room open for night masters around 21:30 GMT.

Hey guys, quick question, maybe you'll be able to answer me. If I buy my friend a copy of GT6, can I copy my save file and give to him? Will he be able to use my save file?

Hey guys, quick question, maybe you'll be able to answer me. If I buy my friend a copy of GT6, can I copy my save file and give to him? Will he be able to use my save file?

No, the game save is only able to be used on one PSN name. There might be away, google might have the answer but it does not take long now to earn credit in GT6 now.

Registration is now open for Night Masters.

Well, those were some really FUN races. This series continues to live up to everyone's expectations. The rules that allow mid packers ( lower mid packers in my case) to closely run in formation with world class drivers are astonishly well thought out. In my case, my quite leisurely cornering speeds were put on steriods by a softer tire, but made me a moving chicane on anything that looked straight.

MY race long dice with @mr_lab_rat (Mr.Metronome) at HSR was the only thing that allowed me not to go under the limit in the heat of battle. My plan was to catch him and follow him which would insure that his car would be mine's cruise control. I struggled with every inch of my somewhat antique capabilities to stay with him everywhere except the esses where I had to actively dodge his slower cornering Bimmer. I knew he was NEVER going to fall off and there was absolutely no where to pass him.I did try when we ran side by side from the start all the way to two when I lifted, realizing it wasn't on ( a square corner was approaching)..but then we got distracted by an insane Blue Vette that just would not go away that had finaly HAD us both until the limits of physics thankfully interceeded.

I do hope that someone got a replay or some pix...because I'll never have another one like that. Thanks Paul....AWESOME.

Last edited:
I got the replay and already took some pics of the battling Bimmers.
You drove great, and never touched my rear bumper in the esses where I struggled with heavier car on harder tire compound. Great job holding your ground against Jon's intimidating Vette :D

High Speed Ring_0.jpg

High Speed Ring_1.jpg

High Speed Ring_2.jpg

Two laps before the finish we were separated by 0.001

Last edited:
Agreed. That's because apparently PD doesn't know how headlights work. :/

Know and my problem is that i'm blind as a bat LOL. Tried turn up brightness but it only helps a bit. Was thinking rallycar here, but thats not an option :dunce:

Back