- Boise, ID
:: GTP_Weekly Race Series ::
GT5 Week 10 : Weekly Rally Series?
Hotlap Event in Special Event Format
Ford Focus RS WRC 07 '08
:: Only Open to Qualified GTP_Registered Members ::
:: Members are not obligated to take part ::
- Mode: GT Mode : Special Events
- Track: Grand Tour > Tuscan Time Trial
- Make: USA > Ford
- Model: Focus RS WRC 07 '08
- Power: 306 HP (Stock)
- Weight: 1230 kg (Stock)
- Transmission: Optional
- Skid Recovery Force Aid: OFF (This Aid is Set to 'Off' For the Event)
- Tyre Type: Dirt
- Other Aids (Traction Control, Active Steering, and ASM): Optional
- Controller Steering Sensitivity: Optional
- In Event Tuning Settings: Optional (If Available)
- The event MUST be run using your GTP_Tag Account
- The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
- No Contact with walls or other objects. Any contact with any walls, no matter how minor, will result in a DQ. Beware that most track boundaries are invisible walls.
- All surfaces are track
The first rally event of WRS since GT4. Everyone should be familiar with this one, since it is part of your progress through the game!
Viewing your T1 & T2 Lap Time Splits:
- Save your replay using the "Save Replay" option. This is the only replay save option available for this event, you will not be able to save a ghost replay
- Make sure you save your replay any time you have a run you are happy with. The game will overwrite the fastest replay every time you make a new run.
- To view your replay, go to 'My Home' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay Theater' option.
- While Viewing Your Replay, Choose the "Live Timing Monitor" To View Your Sector Times
- To post your T1 and T2 Splits, simply post the sector times that are shown in the live timing monitor.
- The WRS Fetchbot has been updated and will now add your splits together!
Standard Clean OLR Rules:
- 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
- Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
- No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
- If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
- No hybrids
- No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
- Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
- Save your best lap/ghost replay
The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods):
- Lap time
- Any information which can be used to infer laptime
- This includes discussion of the Gold, Silver and Bronze times for the event. Don't discuss how you compare to those times.
The following information can be discussed in this thread :
- T1 and T2 times
- Any settings discussion.
Number of splits: 2
All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 10 Submission ) to (WRSFetchbot):
- Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
(Example-) Time: 1'10.100
- Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the body: "get entry"
- Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the body of "remove entry".
- If multiple times are submitted, only the last submission will be counted.
- Please include in your submission PM your final lap time
- The deadline is Monday, April 25th 11:59pm GMT
- If you are unsure of the deadline try this site
Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.
Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:
- Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
- Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
- When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
- Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
- Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification