GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 104 : WRS 10 Year Event #1 - Grip Sensei

• Thread starter EDK
  • 111 comments
Wow did you're T500 totally give up on you ?

Yeah. Thrustmaster had asked for the wheelbase for them to repair or replace it.

UPS aren't collecting it until Tuesday, so it's going to be a few weeks without it I expect. :grumpy:

Few days off. You guys are flying in T2. wow. This was my only trip into the .0xx and i way lucky to pair it with a good T1. As usual I blew T3. Not sure I'll have enough time to be competitive with my work schedule.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm done with this one. I do the best I can with a DS3 controller and AT and I happen to think its not bad :) I'm sure there are those that can do much better.

Its a clean lap and I'm happy with it.

Good luck, I see more incredible times again!

After nearly 9 months off figured I would knock off the rust. Submitting with these splits

Last edited:
Thought I'd giver a run

T1: 13.696
T2: 39.661

Hay Al :)

picture.php

:dunce:

Last edited:

I think I'm done very close to my magic lap, leaving about .073 in sector one from my best but given how long it took to get this lap I think I'll call it.

I think I'm done very close to my magic lap, leaving about .073 in sector one from my best but given how long it took to get this lap I think I'll call it.

I've still got 4 tenths to find to make my fastest lap :lol: 52.2 is possible through the first two sectors ;)

I've still got 4 tenths to find to make my fastest lap :lol: 52.2 is possible through the first two sectors ;)

Wow, maybe but whenever I get a good sector 1 I mess up on the chicane (corner 2) this one I messed up a bit and had to lift off slightly where I didn't want to :). Anyway usually when I have a lap I like the pressure comes off and I get faster and faster so you never know. But those walls get narrower and narrower in t3 :scared:

Wow, maybe but whenever I get a good sector 1 I mess up on the chicane (corner 2) this one I messed up a bit and had to lift off slightly where I didn't want to :). Anyway usually when I have a lap I like the pressure comes off and I get faster and faster so you never know. But those walls get narrower and narrower in t3 :scared:

I think I almost touched the wall on my best lap in T3, I had to brake slightly to avoid it on the exit of the penultimate corner :lol:

I think I almost touched the wall on my best lap in T3, I had to brake slightly to avoid it on the exit of the penultimate corner :lol:

I braked a bit early in the last corner, I was watching the yellow triangle (ghost) and trying to keep ahead and braked a bit early, still managed to stay ahead by a bit of a margin whew.

Nice second sector:tup:, don't know if im able to match that, always seem to lose time in one of the corners.

Find it very difficult to make that perfect lap.

Nice second sector:tup:, don't know if im able to match that, always seem to lose time in one of the corners.

Find it very difficult to make that perfect lap.

Cheers, thats my first one in the .1s and I dont think Ill match it again. Its soo hard around here to keep a lap till the end without kissing the wall. especially in the last sector, theres a lot of time to loose there too and we're still very close :scared:.

Bad first sector and messed up the last corner but a new fastest time :)

New Splits:

Decent first sector, awful middle sector but an inspirational last sector (apart from the first corner in the last sector where I lost a tenth) :lol:

New Splits:

New Splits:

Last edited:

Had a .716 split and theoretically there's a mid to high 6 in there but it'll never happen before I smash my ps3 up due to wall-rage.

This normally would be the lap that got away as I was consistently getting low.1xx's with the odd .0xx mixed in, until this T2. Fallowed through by beating my PB T3 by .090. Even the boss lady looked at me with eyes wide after I finished the lap and said "was it clean?". Checked 3 times (not even close:) ). Looking forward to trying to beat this weekend knowing the pressure is off and I could submit. 👍
BB= 3/7 ABS= 3

Well done Transamguy 👍

Looking forward to join the fun again in a close futur depending the event.

T1: 13.696
T2: 39.661

Man I just watched Little pull his hair out trying to catch my 16th place ghost as I nursed my hi-ball and after he hit his wall I swung a leg to slap down my OT by .4 :lol: and they say you shouldn't drink and drive :)

T1: 13.684
T2: 39.531

Last edited:
Finally got another sit down. I can't duplicate my previous T1 :( These splits are moving me the wrong way on the leaderboard but I nailed T3! It is 5/10ths faster than previous submission!

Al

Nice splits Eddie.

This might be the lap I submit. I've never gotten along with this track very well.

New Splits:

Improved again, unfortunately a poor middle sector and below par last corner :ouch: These walls are driving me crazy, will have to call it a night for now.
New Splits:

Last edited:
Hopefully I can get some more time with this combo before the deadline. I know I can get more time out of it.

Some great times up on the board! Almost nothing between the top few!

Bad T3 though. Saw T2 split and honestly felt like the walls were closing in on me.

Back