GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 104 : WRS 10 Year Event #1 - Grip Sensei

• Thread starter EDK
  • 111 comments
Good time mate 👍 very close between us, I dont know how good my t3 is. Anyway I think Im done with this.

Thanks mate, same here, its not my best last sector, but not the worst either.

Maybe i'll give it another quick go this evening, but don't know if i'm able to imrove

Thanks mate, same here, its not my best last sector, but not the worst either.

Maybe i'll give it another quick go this evening, but don't know if i'm able to imrove

It took me a very long time to get this lap, first time in the .7s so I think it would take me forever to probably just improve by a couple of hundredths so that's it for me. I submitted this morning. Good luck 👍

Improved my time by o.15 earlier today but it was a dirty lap as I just caught the barrier. Just had another go and improved by almost 2 tenths and checked my lap, to my delight I was well clear of the barriers :D :D :D I think I will submit this time now :D

New Splits:

Nice improvements Eddie and Mohit 👍 Looks like BanditKarter has it in the bag but alot of sector swapping going on so I wonder fast that last sector is...?

I've had a busy week again this week and have only run this twice for about an hour total.... I'm 4 tenths or so off my target but with the Anniversary combo at Trial Mountain calling, I may just write this one off. I found myself starting to fall out with the Supra again after my second session unfortunately, bringing back bad memories of the 8 or so hours I spent crashing it in Week 2. :P Not very dedicated of me I know but with real life intruding as well its added up to a lack of motivation to chase it. Might give it a last go tomorrow night if I get the chance but not feeling too keen right now.

Really had to work my arse off for these! Don't think I can do any better.

Reluctantly submitting with much worse splits.

Playing pool tonight so am quite annoyed with myself that I haven't got the time to catch those 4 tenths that I know are there for me!

Some awesome splits from all divisions! 👍 I never really got to grips with this one and was very inconsistent at the end section and the error rate put me off tbh :P

Submitted my best save from the other day (13.5 / 39.1) where i couldn't beat it on the final bend, I expect last place in D1 as I'm .2 down at T2 on my best splits, but that's life and hopefully I can bounce back with a better finish at TM in the Tuscan :)

GL to all in the results :cheers:

Nice splits lefty!

Thankz Al :)

Not sure if I can go any faster so it's probibly down to my hole card now. The two rockets in front of me are probibly just a little out of reach to make up time on w/ there .2 up. I'll try to clean out T3 after I submit w/ my current showz so I will probibly only post one more time if I do at all and that will be w/ the splitz on a better T3.

GL all 👍

Some awesome splits from all divisions! 👍 I never really got to grips with this one and was very inconsistent at the end section and the error rate put me off tbh :P

Submitted my best save from the other day (13.5 / 39.1) where i couldn't beat it on the final bend, I expect last place in D1 as I'm .2 down at T2 on my best splits, but that's life and hopefully I can bounce back with a better finish at TM in the Tuscan :)

GL to all in the results :cheers:

Don't count on it, I got 1-2 hours to spend at this one ;)

Submitted.

Hit 52.6s 4 times but can't get as good a time in the last sector. Left a good 1/4 second out to dry and frankly, the game is at fault and not me. I had it in me, but the game....it....it refused to let me win. Nasty game. Evil game.

Submitted.

Hit 52.6s 4 times but can't get as good a time in the last sector. Left a good 1/4 second out to dry and frankly, the game is at fault and not me. I had it in me, but the game....it....it refused to let me win. Nasty game. Evil game.

:lol: Actually you do have a point, I noticed a few time on the exit of the first corner that even though my car reacted with the wall and spun me around, if I watched the replay I saw that my car didn't appear to be hitting the wall. Apparently the wall sticks out slightly further than it appears :lol: Makes this track even harder :crazy:

Only got one stab at this, not too happy with T1:

Holidays, so I've got a tiny bit of time left to deadline, but I'll submit this now. Mostly trying just to get back into it.

Apologies for the late entry, but I only had last night to try it, and I was way too tired to check the replay by the time I gave up.

EDIT: Results up. Congrats to the overall podiums (crazy times), but especially checkout 3rd to 5th! :crazy:

Last edited:
Back