GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 113 : You Only Live Twice

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 189 comments
I can blitz my current splits by about a half sec or more but I seem to lose it all in the esses and the second to last corner. Might give it one more try tonight before moving on.

Well I am pleased with my last sit down!!! PB`s in all 3 sectors, that doesn't happen too often.

GTMikes tune, Vagabond's tranny and chassis re-enforcement.

Al

Submitted. Started seeing 1'04s but doubt ill get a good last session in tonight. Might get 30 mins before the deadline but submitted with posted splits just in case!

Leaving a fair bit in sector 2 :/

Onto Indy! All the best
Matt

Just started on this an hour ago. Lol. Doing the weekly races really pushes you back a week for doing the TT's I always find. Usually start practicing for the race on a monday when the TT is just about to end, so just not enough time to put a proper time on the board.

Managed a decent first sector, but not the best second sector. Dont think Ill bother submitting a time but thought I may as well put some splits on the splits leaderboards for the heck of it since I haven't for a while. Won't find time today to actually put a whole lap together that I'm happy with, and I hate putting something on that is not my best, so I'll just skip that ;)

Submitting with splits on the board. Pretty pathetic showing this week, just couldn't get the hang of the track. Thought about not submitting at all, but to me, thats just a cowerdly way of doing things. Gotta take the bad with the good. Just going to have to put some extra practice time in at this track, perferably with a more stable and slower car till I get the hang of it. Now its off to Indy, another not so good track for me. See you all there.

Last of the late runners.... This should have been quicker, I butchered the hairpin and lost more than a tenth. Rest of the lap is money. Just need to review the tunnel once more with a ds3 to see close ups :scared:

37.276 👍
27.662 👎

Pb in 3. Racing on :) amazed I did better in a short session.

Edit: she's clean. Resubmitting! All I can say is, I'm glad this thing doesn't have the mirrors of the Citroen gt...

Last edited:
I've given up on this one, submitted earlier today. Not sure why I'm so far off the pace this week, the car drives really nice, but just can't see where I'm going wrong. Nice job Argon and toaster. At least my t3 is decent (I think).

Thanks Baron, was hoping to get another quick run in tonight but work got in the way. Submitting with the times on the board.

*...clip...* All I can say is, I'm glad this thing doesn't have the mirrors of the Citroen gt...

:lol:

Submitted with these splits:

A scruffy lap to be honest... reckon I left about 3 tenths or so out there but I haven't run it since Wednesday and had spent probably little more than an hour on it. A shame since this is one of my very favourite cars but last week was pretty chaotic and I just didn't have the motivation, sadly. :indiff:

Good luck anyway guys. 👍

Back