GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 116 : Elizabeth,Queen of the Forest

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 254 comments
new splits with some improvement overall.

Great Gayle, nice to see you back at it and haven't given up. Go Gayle Go.👍 NGU.

I would like to say also that I know that you, and others, probably don't take this whole thing as serious as I do, so if I become annoying at any point or time with my posts of, "don't give up, keep going" yadda yadda, just tell me to shut up.:lol: I know some of you are just casual players and probably get tired of seeing my motivational posts, but its just that I like to see everyone do the very best that they can, thats all. So just tell me to shut the hell up if I get on your nerves.:lol:

I know some of you are just casual players and probably get tired of seeing my motivational posts, but its just that I like to see everyone do the very best that they can, thats all. So just tell me to shut the hell up if I get on your nerves.:lol:
Thanks Mitch! I consider myself a serious player and enjoy your quips and words of encouragement. You are an inspiration to all that wish to do well in these TT's!! You don't have to apologize to me or anyone else. 👍

Thanks Mitch! I consider myself a serious player and enjoy your quips and words of encouragement. You are an inspiration to all that wish to do well in these TT's!! You don't have to apologize to me or anyone else. 👍

Thats cool Gayle and thanks for the kind words also. I just didn't want to come off as annoying to those that are casual gamers and don't share the same goals as I, or any other serious players. Like I said, I just like to see everyone do the best that they can, especially when fustration sets in. I have had, and still do, some very good people in my personal life to help me through my trials and tribulations and I just wish to pass on the positive mindset, thats all.

new splits:

had about 4 tenths improvement over the lap as individual sectors but couldn't string them together, so plenty more time to gain

Last edited:
new splits:
Nice improvement 👍 You too Mitch - I recommend some pancakes at this point. :P

Small step for me:

Nearly there I think. Lost a bit in the in the sharp left after T2 split and I'd like a 22.1 to go with this 2nd sector.

Nice improvement 👍 You too Mitch - I recommend some pancakes at this point. :P
Small step for me:

Nearly there I think. Lost a bit in the in the sharp left after T2 split and I'd like a 22.1 to go with this 2nd sector.

Ha ha, I was thinking the same thing.:lol:

I was faster in every sector than the previous splits I posted. Improved 2 tenths at the line.

I was faster in every sector than the previous splits I posted. Improved 2 tenths at the line.

Well done kid.👍 You know, I'm not going to lie, but if there is anything that tweaks my nads more, its getting beat by a 16 year old kid.....on a controller no less.:lol: You have become the object of my desire....and I certainly don't mean that in a romantic way.:lol: I'm gunnin' for you Andrew.:sly:

Great call on the car/track combo 👍 very addictive :)

T1: 22.721
T2: 28.634

Sweet setup "V" 👍

Last edited:
This is a tough one to string together. So many places to make a small error that just compounds itself in the following corners through T2 and T3.

Some early splits...struggling for pace.

Making good progress Andrew 👍 A nice start to your WRS carreer. :)
..but if there is anything that tweaks my nads more, its getting beat by a 16 year old kid.....
Haha, happens to us all... literally. Wes has more wins than anyone else in the WRS and he's also 16. :P

Just managed to get a late run in and nearly did what I think will be my magic lap but went wide in the last hairpin and lost a chunk down the home straight. Such a disheartening site seeing ghosty gaining ground so fast as you approach the line.

Still a tenth to get.

Hopefully I can improve my times tonight. Last night I couldn't put a lap together. Had some splits I was happy with but of course none in the same lap.

Put in a bit more time. Very frustrating tonight although I did get 1 better lap.

T1 - 22.601
T2 - 28.968

Sark

New splits after a quick morning run.

Still having trouble with the last half of the track but I'm getting there. Its a work in progress.

Nice! I couldn't get t1 below a .532.
I see you're gonna make me work my first week in WRS. Challenge accepted. Hopefully I'll be able to get home before the deadline to improve my time. I've only had 2 stints on the track and that was on Tuesday evening.

Bit better , found a .711 T1 and .204 T2 but mucked up T3 bad on that lap, now to get it back... anyway here's new splits for now.

Last edited:
Had another run before work, can't string a decent lap together now though :(
Seen some .1s through sector 1, but then get too cautious or end up throwing it into the scenery.
Will try again tonight. Still potentially .4 of a second left but would be pleased with .25 by the line.

Im finding that one tune I have which is looser is perfect for sector 1, and a tighter/grippy tune works better thorough the rest of the lap. Once the back end starts sliding in the third sector you can loose so much time.

Last edited:
Mitch and those dang pancakes... Let me guess, bisQUICK? :d

I might be home this afternoon, gonna get to know Mrs Buttersworth after a nap and try to get some good laps in.

Mitch and those dang pancakes... Let me guess, bisQUICK? :d
I might be home this afternoon, gonna get to know Mrs Buttersworth after a nap and try to get some good laps in.

Actually, no, they are pre-made microwavable pancakes.:lol: I don't cook and my girlfriend doesn't live with me so I do the microwave shuffle.:lol: Just about everything I eat goes thru the microwave, been that way since like forever. Even when I was married, she didn't cook either so its just something I kinda gotten used to.:)

@Gayle: Sorry old man, Genie only works for me.:lol:

Normally, Chris puts his T1 up for everyone to see, but I saw where Gayle was having trouble in turn one so I thought I would post my first sector to give him a little help on getting throught the turn above 104mph. It's not the fastest time through the sector, but it is quick enough to give him an idea on how to do it.

My T1 so far:

Normally, Chris puts his T1 up for everyone to see, but I saw where Gayle was having trouble in turn one so I thought I would post my first sector to give him a little help on getting throught the turn above 104mph. It's not the fastest time through the sector, but it is quick enough to give him an idea on how to do it.

My T1 so far:

Thanks for the video, you are very fast through that turn!! If I hit that turn that fast I end up in the grass and into the wall. I have to yank the wheel sharply to the right in order to make that turn. I'm guessing my reaction times are too slow to get it right.

My T1 so far:

Thats very nice of you to do that for Gayle.👍 Others helping others, thats why I love the WRS.:) I wish I had a way to post videos to help out, but haven't gotten the tech yet. Kudos Rollins,👍

Alright Gayle, you have no excuse now,:lol: lets see ya go for it.👍

Back