GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 116 : Elizabeth,Queen of the Forest

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 254 comments
Not even close Andrew.

New splits and I am posting.......maybe:

Oh thank god... I wasn't sure so that's why I posted. I guess I'll submit now. Best of luck everyone. :cheers:

Oh thank god... I wasn't sure so that's why I posted. I guess I'll submit now. Best of luck everyone. :cheers:
Only need 2 tires in contact with the track, rumble strip is track. You can put most of the car off the track and be "clean". That pic isn't even close to dirty unless that's concrete not tarmac the rest of the car is on. Either way its clean.

Last edited:
Saw a low 3 in T1! :D Then promptly stuffed it on the downhill right into T2. :mad::banghead: Took me four hours to do that and I don't think I have gas left in the tank for this one so I've submitted as on the board and will move on to Suzuka. Good luck last minute folk!

I submitted on Friday. I'm hoping to give it a quick whirl later on but I've probably gone off the boil by now so I think that's it realistically.

Good luck guys. :cheers: Looks like it'll be pretty close Andrew. 👍

Just having my final run, beat my current best slightly:

T1 22.304
T2 28.162

Lost some time in the first sector though.

Submitting with these splits.

Slower than my previous splits, but managed a magic last sector. May have time to give it a Hail Mary later, but thats it for now.

I hate having a busy schedule! lol :D Litterally managed to find 1 hour to run this TT, and that is all I will be able to put into it. Since I haven't submitted for ages, I'm just gunna submit for the heck of it, see what a weeks worth of practice could result in ;)

Splits were:

T1: 22.512
T2: 28.346

I have an extra hr or two ta kill, so I think I'll take one last swing at the fence :)

--------------------- after another session of beating my head on the wall :) -------------------

No gains :( submitting w/ these splits

T1: 22.418
T2: 28.476

I'm a thinkin that this is ok, the cobble looks like it starts at the inside of my rear tire :dunce:
picture.php

Sitting duck :nervous:
picture.php

Lefty out........

Last edited:
Once the results are posted on Monday you would copy your replay (if asked for) from your PS3 to your computer and post it in the results thread for someone to download and review. They then look it over to see if your time and tires match up, that you don't have tire wear/fuel consumption on, redline matches with spec and that you do not go off course. If everything matches you get green flagged and your time counts officially. You will get a red flag is, for example, you ran off onto a non-track area, your tires were incorrect or something else is off. If something is questionable they may ask for a second person or admin to review.

After 20 laps and some time on setup i got

S1 27.728
S2 28.820

hope to be there on wednesday! :)

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
after a weekend of constant failure I finally realised why I couldn't improve my time... I needed to change my oil again, was down to 235 bhp :D

anyway, one last attempt tonight, and after about 50 laps I finally strung a better lap together!

new splits:

Dano20
By the way the leader board looks I'm better in the races than time trials :( :(

I'm thinking your car isn't fully up to spec. Check your HP and PP with the OP. And make sure you've put in all the allowed upgrades, nothing more.

Hey, I got to thinking after reading doodles post about being on the rumble strip. I checked my replay full over and never have any questionable places, except I didn't check the t1 tunnel. I can't remember if I ran wide or not in it, but how far can you run past the white line until the track ends and the cobblestone/concrete starts? I know the first part of it is track area judging by watching Chris' YouTube video and at some point it changes but I can't tell because my phone is to dark.

Submitting with these

Around .200 left behind, mostly in T2, slowed down far too much exiting the long right hander. Decent lap otherwise. Close on the grass through turn 1, maintained a wheel on the Tarmac.... Two infact :)

Last edited:
millross
Submitting with these

Around .200 left behind, mostly in T2, slowed down far too much exiting the long right hander. Decent lap otherwise. Close on the grass through turn 1, maintained a wheel on the Tarmac....

I knew I could count on you for one more, been keeping an eye out all afternoon.

Hard to tell where anyone will end up, there's so much time to gain or lose in t3. I think my t3 is pretty good but I never know if I missed a killer line until the results.

Good luck all.

Back