• Mode: Arcade Mode : Time Trial
  • Track: World Circuits > Suzuka
  • Car Type: Arcade Only > Premium
  • Make: USA > Chevrolet
  • Model: Camaro SS '10

Vehicle Specifics:

• Power: 426 HP (Stock)
  • Weight: 1765 kg (Stock)
  • Transmission: Any (Manual or Automatic)
  • Skid Recovery Force Aid: OFF (Those Found using this Aid will be DQ'd) - Be Careful - The Setting for This Aid is Whatever You Used Last - Be sure it's set to 'Off')
  • Tyre Type: Sports Medium (S2's)
  • Other Aids (Traction Control, Active Steering, and ASM): Optional
  • Grip Reduction on Track Edge: Optional
  • Mechanical Damage: Optional
  • Controller Steering Sensitivity: Optional
  • In Event Tuning Settings: Optional (If Available)

Race Specifics:

• The car used for this race is from the "Arcade Only" Section. Do Not use a car from the "Favorites" Section.
  • The event MUST be run using your GTP_Tag Account
  • The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
  • No Contact with walls or other objects. Any contact with walls, no matter how minor, will result in a DQ.
  • Tarmac and Red and White Rumbles are Track.
  • The green surfaces next to the rumbles are NOT track.

Steward's Comments:
Another Arcade Mode car that we have not used yet. It suits the track remarkably well. The balance is there, with a bit of oversteer tendency. Understeer is nerly non-existent, rare for an FR drivetrain car.

Viewing your T1 & T2 Time Splits:

• You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'
  • To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Home' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay Theater' option.
  • While Viewing Your Replay, Choose the "Live Timing Monitor" To View Your Sector Times
  • To post your T1 and T2 Splits, simply post the sector times that are shown in the live timing monitor.
  • The WRS Fetchbot has been updated and will now add your splits together!

SaveBestLapIcon.png

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• At Least 2 Tires must be in contact with track at all times.

• In situations where contact with the track is not possible because tires are airborne (above the ground), then the run is only legal if all four tires would have made contact with the track if the car were not airborne.
    • If track contact cannot be 100% determined, then consider it dirty.
  • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track.
  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Save your best lap/ghost replay

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods
):

• Total Lap Time
  • Any information which can be used to infer your total laptime

The following information can be discussed in this thread
:

• T1 & T2 times
  • Any settings discussion.
Number of splits: 2

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 117 Submission ) to (WRSFetchbot):

• Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
    Time: X'XX.XXX
    (Example-) Time: 1'10.100
  • Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the body: "get entry"
  • Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the body of "remove entry".
  • If multiple times are submitted, only the last submission will be counted.
  • Please include in your submission PM your final lap time
  • The deadline is Monday, May 20th 11:59pm GMT
  • If you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

Good luck, :gtplanet:
OLR Team

Last edited:
I thought the title was a typo at first. :lol: Looks fun. Will give it a go before I go to bed.

Pictures are of Suzuka. Instructions are for high speed ring reverse :D

3 laps before work

1'01.052

Last edited:
Nice car and a fun drive. 👍 Shame I'm rubbish at Suzuka... maybe its time to learn this track properly. I've always liked it but, as with Fuji, I never seem to get on the pace here.

Nice and slippy 👍 here's my best save after first session...

This thing has loads to make chucking it into the turns :cool:
I'll be back :cheers:

Last edited:
Not a Camaro fan what so ever, but I'll drive anything.
Couple 5 shake down laps before bed to get a feeler for the week.

1'02.615

Not sure I get this car or the track. :dunce: I think PD have programmed the Suck Coefficient on these newer American cars a bit high. :lol:

1:01.710

Going to be a frustrating week but must push to improve.

Took me 3 corners to figure out I'm going to love this combo. Don't like Suzuka, but love sliding this car around. It just turns in sharply and goes, and pretty easy to kick the back around but a lot of fun doing so!

I love this track :)
Thanks for this stock combo, I'll definitely give it a go ;)

---------------------------

Last edited:
Nice combo. First splits.

1'01.173

Totally messed up the chicane and only just beat my ghost. Still will give me something to aim at.

First go at it.
1'01.564
51.664[/STRIKE

New splits.
1'01.489

Last edited:
After making the .GIF for the leaderbaord I had give this one a try and Oh My God, what a Combo! 👍
Let's hope I can cope with it (read: keep my frustration down) for a week.

1'00.291

Not sure I get this car or the track. :dunce: I think PD have programmed the Suck Coefficient on these newer American cars a bit high. :lol:

1:01.710

Going to be a frustrating week but must push to improve.
That's a pretty good T2 Omar!

After my first 30 minute run:

Nice opening splits Will. 👍

Great splits guys! 👍

Seen some 59.3's and 49.6's putting them in 1 lap is not so easy :P

First splits after a very short and sloppy run just to get the feel.

1'01.242

Just finished up with a Hail Mary run at Deep Forest and frankly, just too tired to continue. The fun will start tomorrow.

This one will be a week long effort cause if you loose your mo it takes a week for this car to get back up to speed :)

T1: 1'00.628
T2: 50.331

That's a pretty good T2 Omar!

Thanks Gayle! No good at this track but I like T2 for the most part. :) I don't like that the sectors are so long though. Makes it difficult to see where I am gaining or losing time.

I agree, with T1 being soo long it is difficult to dissect one's faults. I would like to be able have the ability to see a Ghost of a faster driver concurrent with my current lap.

One tip for the first sector: If you can manage a good line in the esses and not use the brake, you should be able to get through it faster. Experiment with corner entry as well. You might find you have to sacrifice one corner to benefit the next one.

First hour long session finished up now.

1'00.454

Back