GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 117 : SSuzuka

• Thread starter EDK
  • 180 comments
This is new to me, so sorry for the noob question.

When submitting your final time to the Fetchbot, where do you put your GTP_PSN? I don't see this in the instructions thread.

When submitting your final time to the Fetchbot, where do you put your GTP_PSN? I don't see this in the instructions thread.

send him the time in a single line, no need to put your PSN

On the first post, there is a link to fetchbot's PM box, you send him a PM, and just type your final time using the format example provided in OP.

You will then receive a confirmation PM after a few minutes.

:)

OK, thanks guys. 👍 What about if I'm sending from a different e-mail address to what I originally used?

Last edited:
OK, thanks guys. 👍 What about if I'm sending from a different e-mail address to what I originally used?

???
First, you need to be registered in the GTP_Registry, are you?
Then just send your time in a Private Message (not a mail with your own mail adress) to WRSFetchBot in a single line as explained in the OP of this thread.

EDIT: I know you were PMing with Chris the other day and he told to you about gmail. I'm not aware of the rest so I can't help you here. In any case, I assume you're not yet in the Registry so you can't submit your time for Week 117.

------------------------------

Last edited:

Being on my phone, I'll try to make it short.

As far as sending in your Registry Qualifier replays to the Gmail account, you won't ever have to send in replays via E-mail anymore.
Attaching a replay to a post for a certain Time trial week is what you would have to do at most.

First splits in D2

1:00.394

I see your making up for that last sector debacle Will :)

Tried to run a few laps last night, didn't drive so well after a 13 hour day at work. Couldn't even make it through T1 without spinning out. Only 8 hour day tonight , maybe I can make some progress.

What a lovely combo and the tyre choice is excellent aswell 👍 Never knew an american battleship could turn so nicely :lol:

Spend a little time on it last night but no spilts worth mentioning.

What are you doing man. Are you sure you rune the same car as the rest of us :lol: Great splits 👍

Oh btw i run the Megan Fox version, in yellow :)

transformers-3-bumblebee-and-megan-fox-los-angeles-set-may-2_1272944869.jpg

And a bonus pic of Megan

Megan-Fox.jpg

Have a nice race guys :)

Don't worry Dennis, I'm sure that Matt, Anastasis, viper and Joe will show up soon, and it'll be an other story :crazy:

By the way, do you have a dog like Ruff?

Don't worry Dennis, I'm sure that Matt, Anastasis, viper and Joe will show up soon, and it'll be an other story :crazy:

By the way, do you have a dog like Ruff?

They won't, you scared them of with your splits

Do i understand your signature correct, you run without ABS?

No my dog is called Puff :lol:

Last edited:
Read closer, I made a ninja edit on my previous post :P

:scared:

Serious dude. With a controller and no ABS, doing that lap times. Nothing but respect for you :bowdown: serious :bowdown:

You have absolutely nothing to fear about me turning up, cos I am absolutely hopeless at this, seem to be in the wrong gear, everywhere.

1'00.565

That is not far off all I can do, so this might be a pretty bad week for me!

Correct 👍

BB 2/1 on this combo

That's impressive. 👍 I usually only use no ABS when everyone else doesn't use it. Specifically in no ABS lobbies. You and Ron are starting to pull away from me so I'm gonna have to get back on it as soon as I can.

1:00.217

Still a lot to find out there. I tried no abs on this and its alright but I'm just learning how to drive without abs so my times would be terrible :)

My first try at TT /82 in a row. I only got 10 laps in before little one woke up from her nap. Love this track!!!

Al

1'00.760

Short week for me, so I have to make the next few days count. I'm sure I am losing too much time in the first corner coming out of T2. I like the TTs, makes me practice a new track every week, in a way I have not done so before.

1'00.494

Last edited by a moderator:
Every time when I beat my best lap, my theoretical best lap keeps moving up with .250 - .3sec, so there's definitely still room for improvement.

EDIT:
Will and Andrew! You DS3 guys are nuts! :crazy:
👍

Last edited:
Every time when I beat my best lap, my theoretical best lap keeps moving up with .250 - .3sec, so there's definitely still room for improvement.

EDIT:
Will and Andrew! You DS3 guys are nuts! :crazy:
👍

And how do you find your theoretical best lap out? I usually just run until I can't catch my ghost anymore :/

And how do you find your theoretical best lap out? I usually just run until I can't catch my ghost anymore :/

I use an Excel doc with some basic formulas (you can just wright them down as well) and when I did a run from let's say 10 laps, possibly with a new best lap, I check all splits and filter out the best splits from that 10 lap run. Adding up those best splits gives you your theoretical best lap.

I used to hunt my ghost as well but now when I see a very good split, I rewind and watch it again to try and see what I did better/different. Knowing I'm capable of doing certain splits I hunt those times and turn off the ghost. Of course once I move on to the next set of laps, the review of that particular best split is gone because I don't save that replay. Only the best laps.

Just got back from the hospital. Been there since 9ish this morning. Woke up with serious back spasms. Having another bout of sciatica which usually puts me out of commission for 3-4 days. Gonna try to continue my run anyways. We'll see how it goes after I try to get a good nights sleep tonight.

Back