GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 119 : Taking Your Girl for a Scenic Drive

• Thread starter EDK
  • 163 comments

Submitted, cross between Ramon's and Cats tune... stuck with -1.00 on the rear

Made a colossal idiotic fail in the last turn and lost at least a tenth. Submitted with these, found this week really hard work.....

So had a quick go tonight (2 stints) as my car is now broken in! Felt like I could have gone a bit quicker, probably about .3 overall but I'm happy with this laptime... Anyway my splits

Hopefully that's enough not to wreck to much of my handicap with such little practice!

Submitted. I lost a tenth in T1 and T3. I attempted to beat the lap for over two hours and just got too stressed to continue. Ruined so many good laps on the last turn of T2 :banghead:

James, Ramon, I have no idea how you guys are getting those T2 times. They're amazing. :bowdown:

Had one last short session, about 20laps, wished ive had more time this week but heres last splits, seen better but was out of time :nervous:

i have no idea how my t3 is, hope its not too bad. :)

i hope fetchy got my submitted lap in time

Goodluck all!

edit: look like it was accepted, im surprised i didnt slipped lower on the board, was out of time this week,
well done everyone and congrats Ramon! 👍

Last edited:
Looks like I didn't do too bad this week. :) I'm still waiting for another podium finish, but that will be tough with this competition! :scared:

Back