• Mode: GT Mode : Practice : A-Spec Free Run
  • Track: Original Circuits > Autumn Ring Reverse
  • Car Type: Premium
  • Make: Nissan
  • Model: Silvia Spec-R Aero (S15) RM '02
  • Laps: Hotlap in A-Spec Free Run Practice

Vehicle Specifics:

oat6iu.jpg

• Power: 320 BHP (Partial Breakin, full power after breakin is allowed)
  • Weight: 1000 kg (Use of Ballast and Ballast Adjustment is Optional)
  • Weight Reductions: N/A
  • Engine Modifications: Not allowed (Verifiable by Looking at RPM Redline on Tach)
  • Intake Modifications: Allowed
  • Exhaust Modifications: Allowed
  • Turbo or Supercharger: Not allowed (Verifiable by Looking at Turbo Meter in HUD)
  • Drivetrain Modifications: LSD, Clutch, Flywheel, Driveline upgrades all allowed.
  • Transmission: Fully Customisable Transmission Allowed
  • Suspension: Fully Adjustable Suspension Allowed
  • Aero: Allowed
  • Tyre Type: Racing Hard (R1's)
  • Oil Change: Required
  • Skid Recovery Force Aid: OFF (Those Found using this Aid will be DQ'd) - Be Careful - The Setting for This Aid is Whatever You Used Last - Be sure it's set to 'Off'
  • Other Aids (Traction Control, Active Steering, and ASM): Optional
  • Grip Reduction on Track Edge: Optional
  • In Event Tuning Settings: Optional.
  • Tire Wear and Fuel Depletion (New for Spec II): OFF - Your Replay must show a full fuel tank and unworn tires.

Race Specifics:

• The event MUST be run using your GTP_Tag Account
  • The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
  • Tarmac and Rumble Strips are Track

Steward's Comments:
Another car we have not used yet. I'm working on a tune to make it turn. The grip to power to weight ratio is quite nice around here.

Viewing your T1 & T2 Lap Time Splits:

• You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'

• To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Home' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay Theater' option.
  • While Viewing Your Replay, Choose the "Live Timing Monitor" To View Your Sector Times
  • To post your T1 and T2 Splits, simply post the sector times that are shown in the live timing monitor.
  • The WRS Fetchbot has been updated and will now add your splits together!

SaveBestLapIcon.png

Save best lap / ghost replay icon.

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• At least two tires in contact with track at all times.

• In situations where contact with the track is not possible because tires are airborne (above the ground), then the run is only legal if at least two tires in line would have made contact with the track if the car were not airborne.
    • If track contact cannot be 100% determined, then consider it dirty.

• Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • Runoff areas are not part of the track
  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Save your best lap/ghost replay

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods
):

• Lap time
  • Any information which can be used to infer laptime
The following information can be discussed in this thread :

• T1 and T2 times
  • Any settings discussion.

Number of splits: 2

The posting of settings is encouraged, but it's certainly not mandatory. We respect anyone wishing not to post settings, so please do not publicly ask someone to post their settings, they will if they want to.
It is however expected for splits to be posted if you're taking part.

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 119 Submission ) to (WRSFetchbot):

• Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
    Time: X'XX.XXX
    (Example-) Time: 1'10.100
  • Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the body: "get entry"
  • Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the body of "remove entry".
  • If multiple times are submitted, only the last submission will be counted.
  • Please include in your submission PM your final lap time
  • The deadline is Monday, June 3rd 2013 11:59pm GMT
  • If you are unsure of the deadline try this site.

Why Use GMT?:

GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

Good luck, :gtplanet:
OLR Team

AWESOME!!! I can't wait to try it! Gooners will be pleased! "Slick tires"

Al

Still got that lap of Autumn on GT6 from Jordan in mind ;)

I can see this is going to be another fustrating week. I have never driven this track in reverse and have spent very little time on it otherwise. Don't mind the car, but this is going to be like starting from scratch learning a whole new track. Think I'm just going to break in my car learning the track instead of having "Bob" break it in this time. Well, here goes nothing, good luck everyone.

I don't know if it's a work-in-progress, but the Leaderboards app is displayed an Infinity as the image, and Autumn Mini for track.

I can see this is going to be another fustrating week. I have never driven this track in reverse and have spent very little time on it otherwise. Don't mind the car, but this is going to be like starting from scratch learning a whole new track. Think I'm just going to break in my car learning the track instead of having "Bob" break it in this time. Well, here goes nothing, good luck everyone.

Isn't that the whole point of doing this? Learning new cars and tracks? Doing things you would normally do so that you can improve your skills?

I don't know if it's a work-in-progress, but the Leaderboards app is displayed an Infinity as the image, and Autumn Mini for track.

I've fixed the track layout, Fetchy just got confused and picked up the wrong one.

There is not a pic of this car in the database, so that IS a work in progress.

Here are some splits and a tune for you all to try. Car is only 4 HP over stock, not yet broken in.

EDK Tune
RH -25/-10
Springs 14.5/3.0
Dampers 1's all around
ARB 6/2
Camber 2.8/2.3
Toe 0.0/-0.15
LSD 6/26/8
Aero = Max
Brakes 1/3

Transmission (I think I have alternate wheels on the car)
Final Far Right
Top Speed Far Left
Set

final = 3894
Shift at redline

Used a tune made by Praiano and modified it slightly.

Now I'll try Kevin's tune.

EDK
Isn't that the whole point of doing this? Learning new cars and tracks? Doing things you would normally do so that you can improve your skills?

I've fixed the track layout, Fetchy just got confused and picked up the wrong one.

Here are some splits and a tune for you all to try. Car is only 4 HP over stock, not yet broken in.

Um, yea. I don't recall saying otherwise. I don't have a problem with any of that, just stating that it was going to be fustrating because it takes me longer than normal to learn (medical condition) new track layouts, thats all. Thanks for coming up with the combo EDK, guess I should embrace it rather than looking at it as a negative. I know better than that, just having a bad day I guess. On with the show.

Fun combo, Kevin, and great tune! It's been a while since I participated in a WRS, so I don't remember... does the car have to be purple? :dopey:

Al, congratulations on your promotion, I'll see if I can keep up with you!

EDK

I can't see that improving my skills is ever going to be an issue, enjoying the thrill of the race and enjoyment that the WRS team provides through the weekly events is what I look forward to. Competing with some of the best-of-the best is a privileged IMO!! 👍

325HP, leaving Bob in the seat for the night. First splits for TT #84 in a row!

Al

No tune yet, just getting used to the course. Weird flow in reverse...

Fun combo, Kevin, and great tune! It's been a while since I participated in a WRS, so I don't remember... does the car have to be purple? :dopey:

Al, congratulations on your promotion, I'll see if I can keep up with you!

Good to see you back on track :)

First splits, definately more time to find about 1.5 seconds out there!

S1: 18.780
S2: 32.867

EDIT:

S1: 18.905
S2: 32.356

Gained .5 at the line 8-)

Last edited:
New Splits:

my tune: (tweaked version of EDK tune, thanks EDK)

5waz4k.png

Last edited:
I don't know if it's a work-in-progress, but the Leaderboards app is displayed an Infinity as the image, ...

Just found some time to do the Leaderboard pic.
All is set now. :)

car_nissan_silvia_specr_aero_s15_rm_02.jpg

There are so many corners that the exact line is required to get a good time, it will take quite a few laps to become competitive. Ran some laps to memorize the track, now to try and figure out the best way around it. I don't think the times will be quite so bunched up as last week where there were only 3 or 4 critical turns.

Back