- Boise, ID
GT5 Week 122 : Old Meets New - A Mulsanne Road Trip
Hotlap Event in Arcade Mode Time Trial
Art Morrison Corvette '60
Circuit de la Sarthe 2009
:: Only Open to Qualified GTP_Registered Members ::
:: Members are not obligated to take part ::
- Mode: Arcade Mode : Time Trial
- Track: World Circuits > Circuit de la Sarthe
- Car Type: Arcade Only > Premium
- Make: USA > Art Morrison
- Model: Corvette '60
- Power: 520 HP (Stock)
- Weight: 1437 kg (Stock)
- Transmission: Any (Manual or Automatic)
- Skid Recovery Force Aid: OFF (Those Found using this Aid will be DQ'd) - Be Careful - The Setting for This Aid is Whatever You Used Last - Be sure it's set to 'Off')
- Tyre Type: Sports Soft (S3's)
- Other Aids (Traction Control, Active Steering, and ASM): Optional
- Grip Reduction on Track Edge: Optional
- Mechanical Damage: Optional
- Controller Steering Sensitivity: Optional
- In Event Tuning Settings: Optional (If Available)
- The car used for this race is from the "Arcade Only" Section. Do Not use a car from the "Favorites" Section.
- The event MUST be run using your GTP_Tag Account
- The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
- No Contact with walls or other objects. Any contact with walls, no matter how minor, will result in a DQ. This includes cones and Green Bollards!
- Tarmac and Blue and Yellow Rumble Strips are Track.
- Tarmac or other surfaces beyond Blue and Yellow Rumble Strips or behind white boundary lines are not track (Except as Specified in Below Pictures).
- No Other Surfaces are Track.
Trackside Left at Exit of Last Chicane/Start of Main Straight
Trackside Right at Right Sweeper of Dunlop
Trackside Left in Lefthand Turn of Dunlop
Trackside Left at Exit of Dunlop
Trackside Right Before Last Left of Esses, before Tertre Rogue
Trackside Right of Tertre Rouge
Trackside Left on Exit of Tertre Rouge
Trackside Left on Approach to Mulsanne
Trackside Left At Exit of Mulsanne
Trackside Left at Exit of for Right in Indianapolis
Trackside Left at Left Turn in Indianapolis
Trackside Right on Exit of First Right of Porsche Curves
Trackside Right on Exit of Last of Porsche Curves
Trackside Right on Straight Next to Last Chicane
Right hand Side before Chicanes
1960 was the first year a Corvette raced at Le Mans, and one of the entries won its class. Corvette of course has a long and storied racing legacy, and many 24 Hours of Le Mans victories. This week's race is a tribute to both the current race and the past heritage. Credit to MadMax86 for the combo idea. I never would have put these 2 together, but it fits like a glove.
Viewing your Time Splits:
- You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'
- To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Home' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay Theater' option.
- While Viewing Your Replay, Choose the "Live Timing Monitor" To View Your Sector Times
- To post your T1 and T2 Splits, simply post the sector times that are shown in the live timing monitor.
- The WRS Fetchbot has been updated and will now add your splits together!
Standard Clean OLR Rules:
- At Least 2 Tires must be in contact with track at all times.
- In situations where contact with the track is not possible because tires are airborne (above the ground), then the run is only legal if all four tires would have made contact with the track if the car were not airborne.
- If track contact cannot be 100% determined, then consider it dirty.
- Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track.
- No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
- If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
- No hybrids
- No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
- Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
- Save your best lap/ghost replay
The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods):
- Total Lap Time
- Any information which can be used to infer your total laptime
The following information can be discussed in this thread :
- T1 through T5 Times
- Any settings discussion.
Number of splits: 5
All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 122 Submission ) to (WRSFetchbot):
- Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
(Example-) Time: 1'10.100
- Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the body: "get entry"
- Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the body of "remove entry".
- If multiple times are submitted, only the last submission will be counted.
- Please include in your submission PM your final lap time
- The deadline is Monday, June 24th 11:59pm GMT
- If you are unsure of the deadline try this site
Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.
Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:
- Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
- Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
- When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
- Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
- Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification