GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 132 : Trial Time!

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 252 comments
Rims should be allowed, but even if not they can be reversed.

Thanks Lucas :lol: - you may be right, I can't hug that fast left without taking a chunk of kerb/grass 8/10 times - soon as you do that...lap ruined! You can hold 104mph on that last turn but only on the right angle with careful throttle, a tiny bit more and it's off the road, getting that part totally correct...and it's only two turns....is tough!

Great splits btw, Chris!

I use the following rough tranny settings:

Set final to 5k, set max left in gear 1 and max right in sixth. Slightly left on 2nd, slightly right on 3rd, evenly space 4 and 5. Top speed 158mph

Bb 4/9

Not sure how effective the gearing is or shift point, but it fits the rev range.

Last edited:
You will have it in a few minutes.:)
Also no reason to send it back I am good.👍

Manu, I sent you a friend request, if no one else gets to it I will sent it after reset.

thanks Joe. Oops, already sent it back.

thanks Joe. Oops, already sent it back.

Great Ron, I will sent it to Grieco, if no one else does.👍

Put me on the list for a GTP_3D3_C or GTP_3D3Racing car. If anyone else has one sitting around let me know and I'll send a FR when I get home.

Thanks and good luck to everyone!

I tried to send a friend request, but it said the account was not registered, I dont know what I did wrong. haha

I have to wait for my account to reset, but if no one else sends one , send me a Friend request and I will send it as soon as I can.:)

GTP_otxjto

Fun combo. Just can't seem to get the rhythm yet.
Great early splits Manu! Doubt I'll catch those any time soon

At least I'm consistent in my inconsistency!

Last edited:
What a way to start a another fun combo, with a video and a tune. Thanks Chris.👍

Here is what I have now.

GTP_Grieco is on GTP_3D3_C's friend list, so I will send him one now.

luv, you're already on GTP_3D3_C's friend list, so you can at least borrow the car while you wait for someone to send.

Great start from Ron, Mamba, Frank and Matt...and Chris of course:tup:

Another 10 laps before bed. Started seeing sub 28's in T1, but not on this lap

Nice pass, Jon. :grumpy: I guess I had that coming. :P

Yep :sly:

While I'm here, just wanted to publicly thank Chris. I'd said yesterday that I didn't have a car and wasn't going to compete, but he sent me a car anyway without provocation. Furthermore, it had 0 miles on the clock, was at full power, had the right tyres on and was set-up ready to race,

You Sir, are a gentleman. I thank you 👍

Well gang, bad news. Its 7:am here and I just got out of the hospital. Seems my new sleeping medication has been causing me to walk in my sleep. No big deal till last night when I went tumbling down all 24 of our stairs. Suffered mild head injuries, a dislocated shoulder, and a fractured hip. But you know me, I will press on as soon as I possibly can. Vision is kinda blurry right now not to mention the pain I'm in. But as soon as I'm able to get into my playseat, I will be back. Probably sooner than you all think. ;) Anyway, that's it for me for now. NGU.

Good grief Mitch - take it easy mate and rest up. I would say don't do anything silly, but it may be too late for that :sly:

Sincerely all the best mate and I hope you feel better soon 👍

Well gang, bad news. Its 7:am here and I just got out of the hospital. Seems my new sleeping medication has been causing me to walk in my sleep. No big deal till last night when I went tumbling down all 24 of our stairs. Suffered mild head injuries, a dislocated shoulder, and a fractured hip. But you know me, I will press on as soon as I possibly can. Vision is kinda blurry right now not to mention the pain I'm in. But as soon as I'm able to get into my playseat, I will be back. Probably sooner than you all think. ;) Anyway, that's it for me for now. NGU.

Yikes Mitch! :crazy: I hope you mend real son! Look after yourself, man... 👍

Well Mitch, that could have been much worse. It may have helped that you were asleep and somewhat relaxed tumbling down those stairs. Have a "Speedy" recovery!! 👍 Gayle

While I'm here, just wanted to publicly thank Chris. I'd said yesterday that I didn't have a car and wasn't going to compete, but he sent me a car anyway without provocation. Furthermore, it had 0 miles on the clock, was at full power, had the right tyres on and was set-up ready to race,

No worries Jon mate, its just good to have you back in the WRS at last. :cheers: Racing on... :sly:

That's better than my butler provides!

First 10 laps

Probably won't run to much this week. Gotta take my daughter for a MRI friday at the children's hospital 2 hours away. So have fun everyone!

Its that t2 again! Grr

Last edited:

Got a couple of those kiddie gates for the stairs if you want em. :sly: Seriously though, take it easy a bit. GT will wait....up until the point you're laid up in bed when you really are in a bad way. SIOPTNGU! ( stay in one piece then never give up! ) :dopey:

In WRS news, this car is not as good as I remember. I may have to resort to turning back the ffb because its really messing with my ability to concentrate. Also, does anyone else need a car?

Surprised by how well this thing drives, having lots of fun.

A couple tenths left, and t3 was kind of conservative.

I think luv2drive still needs the car, and I will try to send it now.

Back