GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 132 : Trial Time!

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 252 comments

Think I am getting the hang of it. Not much left. Maybe a tenth in each sector if I can repeat this intense run. White knuckled it all the way!

Edit: saw a mid 8 in T1 with a low 4 in T2 and stuffed it on the last turn. Argh!

Edit 2.0: 2000th post! Woohoo! :D :cheers:

Last edited:
So the trick is to watch a movie, fall asleep on the sofa for a bit, then have a coffee and another blast round...

Your tune is killer, Chris. :bowdown:

My trick didn't involve boring movies or coffee, but it did employ your tune on full-blast for 22 laps straight. 👍 No restarts.
And this lap was ultra-clean so I know there's a few more tenths (ahem...which you and Baron have already proved :D).

--
For those wondering "Why Sport Hards?", just a little insight. Comfort Softs would have been fun, but we did those for 2 weeks in a row.
Sports Softs had so much grip that you had the annoying "Have to back-up on lap 1 to get a good S/F speed...thanks PD".
And this is the first time we've had an FF on Deep Forest (forward). 👍 Just be glad Kevin talked me out of making it a 2 or 3 lapper. :lol:
The last time I made a multi-lapper only 10 other people submitted.

--

JTV told me he'd join us this week, since the car is ONLY IN HIS AVATAR.

You haven't tried any time-trials since you were promoted to D2, man. Let's go. :mischievous:

Racing is on. :gtpflag:

Last edited:
escama send friend requests to GTP_3D3_C and some other guys running this week. I can't send it to you until about 5hrs from now though. Maybe someone else can respond faster.

Nice splits Lucas... Will have a run at them over the next coulpe of days
Good luck, man. 👍

escama send friend requests to GTP_3D3_C and some other guys running this week. I can't send it to you until about 5hrs from now though. Maybe someone else can respond faster.

ok, thanks meight !! ;)

I'll send you one in a few minutes mate

Edit: can't my wifi isn't working, if you don't have it tomorrow ill send it through

ok thanks mate.

if someone else can this night, better, I have some time to play 👍

ok thanks mate.

if someone else can this night, better, I have some time to play 👍

Did you get one yet? I sent a friend request.

Edit: sent

Last edited:
gtpcaine
nice splits 👍 where has all this recent speed come from? :lol:

Thanks. LoL I've got no idea where its coming from and I'm not going to question or wonder why!! Maybe its all the rust coming off from when I used to play forza 3 abouy 3-4 years ago. Who knows but its gladly welcomed.

Honestly I never was extremely fast with the g27 I had. I never could get the hang of it.

Last edited:
Thanks. LoL I've got no idea where its coming from and I'm not going to question or wonder why!! Maybe its all the rust coming off from when I used to play forza 3 abouy 3-4 years ago. Who knows but its gladly welcomed.

Honestly I never was extremely fast with the g27 I had. I never could get the hang of it.

You have to force it mate, I was 5 seconds slower when I switched to the g27 mainly because I couldn't fully control the car, but I told myself I will never touch the ds3 again no matter how slow I am, now I think I'm faster with the g27 :)

manumanu19
You have to force it mate, I was 5 seconds slower when I switched to the g27 mainly because I couldn't fully control the car, but I told myself I will never touch the ds3 again no matter how slow I am, now I think I'm faster with the g27 :)

Well I had one for about 4 months and used it quite a bit. I was a lot more consistent, but couldn't throw down fast lap times.

Slightly slower splits but a tenth at the line

That's all until sunday or monday. Good luck all

not sure If I'm going to run much of this, it was fun for a quick blast for the 5 or so laps I done yesterday, but after sitting down for a longer session tonight I'm getting quite frustrated with the car. I can make the car handle the way I want, but it's slower.

Might have another go at the weekend, but if not, pending a proper check of the replay I'm going to submit. Good luck all

Only found 1 of the 6+ tenths I'm looking for. Gonna be one of those loooooong weekends. :indiff:

Thanks to Con & Rikson for the kick down on the Celica 👍 Quick question , is this another hands off combo?

As always, read the OP. ;)

This is a hands-on combo, for the LSD, suspension, and tranny. No power mods or weight reductions.

EDIT: I even color coded things, and you didn't even notice, Lefty. :(

Last edited:
Sorry Grav I was on my phone internet

T1: 28.072
T2: 32.295

T1: 28.111
T2: 32.211

Last edited:
Back