GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 135 : Allibubba99 +1

Opening the account with these splits after 10 laps:

I'm using Chris's tune but I have my front aero set at 30 (midway) I found the car a lot more balanced mid-corner with this, even if you do sacrifice a little turn in grip.

Great choice Al and congrats 👍

Nice one Mark 👍 I haven't actually run this again after my first session and given how much time I've got, plus my Brother's stag night this weekend, as well as my birthday (and associated mid-life crisis no doubt :P), its not likely I'll get another good go. I dropped a tenth, or maybe two, in the last sector that I was hoping to find later but as it is, that might be it for me. I think its an ok lap-time for a couple of hours running....

Good luck guys. :cheers:

Nice one Mark 👍 I haven't actually run this again after my first session and given how much time I've got, plus my Brother's stag night this weekend, as well as my birthday (and associated mid-life crisis no doubt :P), its not likely I'll get another good go. I dropped a tenth, or maybe two, in the last sector that I was hoping to find later but as it is, that might be it for me. I think its an ok lap-time for a couple of hours running....

Good luck guys. :cheers:

It was a superb time from one session, that's a shame I was hoping for a right old ding dong with us squeezing the thousandths here and there,
But have a good time with this week antics :)

Just had a lengthy session interrupted by phone calls and various other interruptions haha but saw a .5 T1, and .6 T2,

Current fastest lap splits are:

T1-12.718
T2-36.731

So think a .1 by T2 is the target for me by Monday.

Just had a look at the leaderboard just for the heck of it and I must say, not very many people participating this week it seems. Pretty dead around here. Some great times though from the ones that are running. 👍

Just had a look at the leaderboard just for the heck of it and I must say, not very many people participating this week it seems. Pretty dead around here. Some great times though from the ones that are running. 👍

I think a lot of people are playing another game that involves cars ;)

Diablo 3, skyrim and gta :D

Was wondering where you had been. Not much variety for me I'm afraid. GT, Forza, and NASCAR-The Inside Line are the only ones I play. Was thinking very seriously about picking up GTA though.

Just an update from me and my situation. I should be getting my money (First payment of $100,000) in the next week or so and then its moving time!!!! I got everything all packed and ready to go. Been playing GT on an old Sony 27" CRT TV :lol: since I've already packed my flat screen away. Don't know where I'm moving to yet, but just know that I'm getting the hell out of where I'm at now!!!!! I can't wait, my very own place, no more roomates or having to depend on other people. Its been a long time coming and can't believe the time is finally here!!!!

So, back on topic...

I ran this one on and off since posting my last splits, but tonight is my last go at it before the deadline, so needed to pound the ground quickly.

Probably done at least 50 laps at this point, and have recorded a good amount of splits, and a half-tenth in T1 and another in T3 is all I see left. Will submit with these unless magic happens.

Figured out a tune that works for me .

Max aero

7/20/6

bb 7/6

-10/-10
14.0/15.0
8/8
5/5
4/3
2.5/3.5
-.05/.05

I'm sure your gears are fine.

Finally getting back to this...

Better splits, but only .016 at the line :scared:

Last edited:
Wow, matching first sectors , and very close second sectors Daniel.:crazy:

But my final sector stinks.:yuck: I will give it one more shot after the GT3 race Sunday.

Last edited:
Sorry I missed this week Al. I congratulate you Sir on a fine achievement! First chance to run in about 8 days so have skipped straight to Monza :cheers:

Haven't had much chance to run this, and after 20 laps of dirty / spinning out I just can't be bothered to run this anymore. Onto Monza

Good luck all and a big 👍 for those who manage a fast lap in this beast :lol:

Submitted my time. Only had a couple chances to run this one, but I'm pretty happy with my time. I know I messed up the first corner in t3 so there's probably .15 or so left but I don't know if I could get it.

Good luck everyone.

Worse splits, but much better T3. Around 0.23s at the line.

EDIT:

0.6s at the line! Submitting with this, but I might give it another try tonight or tomorrow.

Last edited:

Worse splits, but much better T3. Around 0.23s at the line.

EDIT:

0.6s at the line! Submitting with this, but I might give it another try tonight or tomorrow.

Awesome splits Daniel, whose tune are you using???

Al

Not been around much as things have been crazy :crazy: around here, but I wanted to drop by and say congrats Al!! Well done 👍:cheers::gtpflag:

Tried to beat my ghost, not happening.

Submitting with my last splits, good luck everyone.

Awesome splits Daniel, whose tune are you using???

Al

That was done with Chris's tune. I gave yours a try also, but Chris's makes it easier to "thrash the car around"... :dopey:

EDIT: Thanks for the compliment! (I'm forgetting my good manners :dunce:)

Last edited:
Back