GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 135 : Allibubba99 +1

Us Canadians and our manners!!!!!! No worries Daniel. I will not be able to get behind the wheel again on this and I am all submitted for the 100th straight time! I have been thinking about loading TT#35 to see how much I have improved in 2 years. I will definitely post the results later!!!!

Looking forward to the tale of T3!!!!! Good luck all!

Al

I'll be submitting soon, with the splits from the board. Well-done Daniel, Al, and Joe for some great D3 times, all within the 1sec club. :cheers:

Wow, there's the D1'er showing now, Matt! :eek:
|
|
V

Last edited:
^
|
|

Cheers, Lucas!

Pathetic last turn.

Moar edit: Submitted. Dropped a tenth in the last turn by going sooooooo slooooooooooooooooow

Last edited:
Got to give it a last go, improved 0.2xx at the line with almost the same splits. I have not reached my goal yet, and am convinced there is still a lot more time to be found. Hope time is on my side this week :)

Nice splits Stef.

I missed the submission deadline. I was running some laps when work called and that was that. I had no time this week to put much of an effort in , but I do plan to run the race on Wed. night. It would have been first podium as I see only 2 other Div 2 submissions :sly:. I think my lap would have been just behind Al.

Back