Hotlap Event in GT Mode Practice

Ferrari 512 BB '76

Rome

:: Only Open to Qualified GTP_Registered Members ::

:: Members are not obligated to take part ::

Race Details:

• Mode: GT Mode : Practice : A-Spec Free Run
  • Track: City Courses > Rome
  • Car Type: Premium - No Tuning or Added Parts Allowed (admin verifiable) - Paint and Custom Wheels Allowed
  • Make: Italy > Ferrari
  • Model: 512 BB '76

Vehicle Specifics:

oat6iu.jpg

• Power: 372 BHP (With Oil Change, and Full Breakin)
  • Weight: 1400 kg (Stock. No weight reductions or ballast allowed
  • Added Tuning Parts: Not Allowed
    • This includes aero parts from GT Auto, chassis reinforcement, weight reductions, engine upgrades, drivetrain parts, exhaust upgrades, intake parts, turbos, transmission changes or suspension changes.
    • We have developed an automated means of verifying car specs, and any racers found to have made any illegal changes will be DQ'd from this event, and subject to disciplinary action.
  • Oil Change: Required
  • Paint and Custom wheels: Allowed
  • Transmission: Manual (MT) or Automatic (AT)
  • Tyre Type: Sports Soft (S3)
  • Skid Recovery Force Aid: OFF (Those Found using this Aid will be DQ'd - Be Careful - The Setting for This Aid is Whatever You Used Last - Be sure it's set to 'Off')
  • Other Aids (Driving Line, Traction Control, Active Steering, ASM and ABS): Optional
  • Tire Wear/Fuel Depletion: OFF - Your Replay must show a full fuel tank and unworn tires.
  • Grip Reduction on Track Edge: Optional
  • Mechanical Damage: Optional
  • In Event (R/A) Tuning Settings (Brake Balance): Optional

Race Specifics:

• The event MUST be run using your GTP_Tag Account
  • The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
  • No Contact with walls or other objects. Any contact with walls, no matter how minor, will result in a DQ.
  • Beware of Invisible Wall barriers on city courses. At times, space appears between a car and wall, when you have indeed made contact.
  • 2 Wheels on or above the track at all times.
  • All Hard Surfaces are Track.

Steward's Comments:
A favorite from the Prologue days, and a car I have many copies of, for its Viola Dino paint. Have fun blasting around in this one!

Viewing Your Time Splits:

• You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'
  • To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Home' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay Theater' option.
  • While Viewing Your Replay, Choose the "Live Timing Monitor" To View Your Sector Times
  • To post your T1 & T2 Splits, simply post the sector times that are shown in the live timing monitor.
  • The WRS Fetchbot has been updated and will now add your splits together!

SaveBestLapIcon.png

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• At Least 2 Tires must be in contact with track at all times.

• In situations where contact with the track is not possible because tires are airborne (above the ground), then the run is only legal if at least two tires in-line would have made contact with the track if the car were not airborne.
    • If track contact cannot be 100% determined, then consider it dirty.

• Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track.
  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind. We will know.
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Save your best lap/ghost replay

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods):

• Total Lap Time
  • Any information which can be used to infer your total laptime

The following information can be discussed in this thread :

• T1 & T2 times
  • Any settings discussion.

Number of splits: 2

Submission:
All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 141 Submission ) to (WRSFetchbot):

• Please submit your time in the following format on a single line: Time: X'XX.XXX
    (Example-) Time: 1'10.100
  • Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the body: "get entry"
  • Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the body of "remove entry".
  • If multiple times are submitted, only the last submission will be counted.
  • Please include in your submission PM your final lap time
  • The deadline is Monday, November 4th 11:59pm GMT
  • If you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

Good luck, :gtplanet:
OLR Team

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my god, there was a seasonal time trial that was the same exact combo but with Sport Hards instead! :lol: Hopefully that means I'll do well.

Last edited:
The first ferrari I bought in Gt5 used it for anything I could, lovely interior view. Have to give these one a go

This might be hard for me to top. I lost some in the sharp right in t2 but had a really good run through the chicane, and t1 and t3 were both pb's. Of course it is only Sunday so things could change.

Good starts Baron and Mike 👍 Squeezed in a session on this one but once again sacrificed the chance to run last week's instead... Oh well. Some splits anyway:

Probably another 0.15 to get from sectors 1 and 2... bit of a scruffy last sector but no more time until Tuesday or Wednesday now. Another fun combo though Kevin. :cheers:

First splits of this great combo.

Looking for a .6 in sector 1 and a .9 in sector 2.

Ok, maybe its just too early in the morning for me, but where did the leaderboard go? I don't see the link for it anywhere.

This car has been one of my favourites for a long time. The one with the Rainbow of V12's on Suzuka was a great week in Prologue. First couple of laps:

Messed up the right in t2 again, I've seen 0's in t2 so couple tenths to go. The rest of the lap is pretty good.

Wow, nice T1, Baron!

Just barely into the 25's on T1 for me, with a freak 25.810 as my PB.
I also had a couple 0's in T2, but high 1's are more my speed.

This one has my PB in T3, where I shift down to 3rd and turn in early with plenty of throttle for the high-speed left leading to the final U-turn:

BB 8/4 for better or for worse, I don't think it's been mentioned yet. :-|

This combo is AMAZING!
thumbsupmedium_zps90bca12e.gif

Fantastic 1st sector Baron.
njj.gif
Best I've done so far is a .700

Another quick blast round before dinner:

I reckon I can squeeze out another 0.15 to T2 and maybe another tenth in sector 3...

BB 8/4 for better or for worse, I don't think it's been mentioned yet. :-|
I'm using 6/4 at the mo. :)

Last edited:
I've been so busy trying to finish off the seasonal time trial that I keep forgetting to run the WRS. I'm trying to get my very first win there. Thankfully it ends in 24 hours from now so I can get right back into the Ferrari!

Back