GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 141 : Roamin' Roman

• Thread starter EDK
  • 81 comments
Alright, I give. I'm leaving over a tenth in t3 but it's very hard to get, and I never get it on a good lap. Time to head to the Cape.

This was the most fun I've had on a combo in a while, the car and track are a perfect match. Nice one Kev.

Had another quick go tonight to try and put together some decent splits but I can't even get anywhere near my original posted times.....so frustrating!

I don't think I'm going to get any more time on this before the deadline so do I go with what I have and enter another lousy time or let it slide and hope that no-one notices :mischievous:

*sigh*

Decisions, decisions :(

New splits, well final splits at that...much better T3
Starting a conversation with fetchy is the new way of submitting, isn't it?

Submitted with last posted splits. Might have time for a last minute run tomorrow, not sure.

Submitting with these splits, not as good as previous, but T3 was alot better. This will be a fun race on Wednesday, sorry I have to miss it.

Oh yes. :) 6 laps to get back up to speed for a last bash, and then 6 more to beat my previous lap by 4 hundredths,
thanks to a great kink and a new PB in T3. Definitely less than 2 tenths left, and not particularly bothered about missing out on them, but I'll still do some more laps before moving over to Cape Ring. 👍

Starting a conversation with fetchy is the new way of submitting, isn't it?
Yes, that's correct, and the link in the OP to send them to Fetchy should take you to the correct page to start the conversation.

Submitting with these splits, not as good as previous, but T3 was alot better. This will be a fun race on Wednesday, sorry I have to miss it.
I have to miss it too, Patrick, and am bummed. :( Nice splits there. 👍

I was able to get in another shot. Faster T1 and T3, but slower T2.:banghead:

Submitting with these splits.

Good luck everyone.:)

Running in automatic mode.

If I get a chance, will try manual mode tomorrow.

Much better T3, around 0.15s at the line.

Yeah, me too, Al... lost a lot of time the past couple of days trying to win that stupid Tokyo race in the Lamborghini seasonal event... finally did it today.

Not sure what to think about this. Improved by 0.115s at the line despite being way behind my ghost at T2 :eek: That means there's lots of time still left out there (well, at least 0.2s, anyways), not sure I'll have the time, though.

Final splits, almost PB's in all sectors. I am pleased with this lap, hope it's a negative handicap this week!!!!!

Al

One final session. I threw away a 49.66x :ouch:

Sorry folks, going to skip this one, I'm just too far off pace to submit but good luck to all.

Two and a half hours last night and nothing. :banghead: I couldn't put all the sectors together. Tonight, I got it in twenty! I think I found all I can and I'm happy with my result:)

Submitting with

Submitting with these. Small gain in sector 3 as well. Hoping my T3 is good. 👍

Can't believe I actually won! I'll save the rest of my blabber for the results thread. :)

Back