• Car Type: Arcade Only > Premium
  • Make: Germany > Mini
  • Model: Cooper S '07
  • Laps: 3

Vehicle Specifics:

• Power: 172 HP (Stock)
  • Weight: 1210 kg (Stock)
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Skid Recovery Force Aid: OFF (Those Found using this Aid will be DQ'd) - Be Careful - The Setting for This Aid is Whatever You Used Last - Be sure it's set to 'Off'
  • Tyre Type: Sports Soft (S3's) Front, Sports Hard (S1's) Rear
  • Other Aids (Traction Control, Active Steering, and ASM): Optional
  • Grip Reduction on Track Edge: Optional
  • Mechanical Damage: Optional
  • Controller Steering Sensitivity: Optional
  • In Event Tuning Settings: Optional (If Available)

Race Specifics:

• -1- Run 3 laps in Time Trial
  • -2- Exit the run a few seconds after starting the 4th lap (Leave a little time so you can see the laptime when watching your replay
  • -3- Save your replay (Full Replay, not ghost replay)
  • -4- Watch your replay in replay theater and write down the splits from your fastest lap and final time from both laps. These can be found in the "Live Timing Monitor" screen
  • -5- Final time = lap 1 + lap 2 + lap 3
  • -6- Use your lap times from your right upper corner, best and last laptime.

• Your submitted time must be a combination of laps 1, 2 and 3 of a run. You cannot use any laps from a longer run.
  • The car used for this race is from the "Arcade Only" Section. Do Not use a car from the "Favorites" Section.
  • The event MUST be run using your GTP_Tag Account
  • The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
  • No Contact with walls or other objects. Any contact with walls, no matter how minor, will result in a DQ.
  • All hard surfaces are track

Steward's Comments:
I'm giving you a break from MR cars and tuning this week, while we return to a great, classic original circuit and take on Mini squared. Look very carefully and you might see this guy. ;)

minime.jpg

Viewing your T1, T2 & T3 Time Splits:

• You need to make sure you save the 'Save Replay' , not the 'Save Ghost Replay'

• To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Home' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay Theater' option.
  • While Viewing Your Replay, Choose the "Live Timing Monitor" To View Your Sector Times
  • To post your T1, T2 and T3 Splits, simply post the sector times that are shown in the live timing monitor.
  • The WRS Fetchbot has been updated and will now add your splits together!

pa260023zi0.jpg

Save Replay icon

AutumnRingMini.jpg

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Save your best lap/ghost replay

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods
):

• Total Time or Time from Slower Laps in your run
  • Any information which can be used to infer your Total Time or Time from Slower Laps in your run

The following information can be discussed in this thread
:

• T1 and T2 times
  • Your FASTEST lap time
  • Please post T1, T2 and T3 from your FASTEST Lap
  • Any settings discussion.

Number of splits: 3

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 21 Submission ) to (WRSFetchbot):

• Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
    Time: X'XX.XXX
    (Example-)

Time: 1'10.100

• Lap 1 Time + Lap 2 Time + Lap 3 Time = Your Submitted time. Please submit the total time ONLY.
  • Please refer to this Time Calculator Website to properly add your lap times together before submitting your time.
  • Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the body: "get entry"
  • Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the body of "remove entry".
  • If multiple times are submitted, only the last submission will be counted.
  • Please include in your submission PM your final lap time
  • The deadline is Monday, July 11th 11:59pm GMT
  • If you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

AutumnRingMini_5.jpg

Good luck, :gtplanet:
OLR Team

Well, nevermind the GSX, I'll be here.
3 laps is awesome. :D
Hopefully not to frustrating though. :scared:

Like the weird tire combo too.

Now, after running 3 batches of 3 laps, this is a hell of a lot of fun! The time is dropping off quickly.

Update, ran another 6 batches of 3 laps, new times are as follows.

T1 0'15'354
T2 0'17'476
T3 0'10'425

Last edited:
Omg, three laps... I can remember 2 laps
at Suzuka east was hard. Nice combo ;)

@dhandes you need to post three splits mate :)

I can't wait to get home from work and play this.
For some reason this week while running at Suzuka all that I could think about was 'I hope there some week coming up we get to race Autumn Ring Mini.'
Thank you EDK!:lol:
I can't believe it's here.:D
Love this track, although 3 laps could cause quite the headache.:ouch:
It will definitely be fun though!

@dhandes - quick, look, you are number 1 on the split leaderboard so far.;):lol:

I can't wait to get home from work and play this.
For some reason this week while running at Suzuka all that I could think about was 'I hope there some week coming up we get to race Autumn Ring Mini.'
Thank you EDK!:lol:
I can't believe it's here.:D
Love this track, although 3 laps could cause quite the headache.:ouch:
It will definitely be fun though!

@dhandes - quick, look, you are number 1 on the split leaderboard so far.;):lol:

Quick, end it now!

Yay, this is going to be fun!

T1 15.203
T2 17.824
T3 10.466

The challenge this week is consistency, something which I definitely do not have, as the other two laps from that set were somewhat slower. Still, the only way is up!

Sweet! No work tomorrow & an awesome looking WRS to kill some time with. Can't wait.

Jeremie

This week is in many ways similar to week 12.:sly:

Welcome back Kev.👍

Definitely see some places to make up a little time.
Had a little screw up on lap 3 that took me off my line.
Consistency is going to be a killer.

T1: 15.170
T2: 17.562
T3: 10.337

----------

Had another oops on lap 2 that cost me me a few tenths.
Hopefully I can make it up since there is still plenty of time.
Consistency is not fun with the DS3.

T1: 14.957
T2: 17.377
T3: 10.198

Last edited:
I'm just waiting for a Yo Dawg meme.

This looks fun, bit less power is nice and should be plenty of grip with SS on the fronts.

Looking forward to try this one tonight.
Seems like a nice challenge with the two tyre types. 👍
I feel I can't go any faster on Suzuka anyway :grumpy:

just had a few laps and i think the combo is great fun
T1: 14:945
T2: 17.577
T3: 10.540

not really sure what line to take in t2, but a few more laps should sort that out

This looks like a lot of fun, I'm done with Suzuka and will get to this as soon as I have time.

Ive decided to skip week 20 because I was getting nowhere fast and focussed on this challenge.
Consistency is not my best feature.

Last one for this evening

Last edited:
cruel punishment.....I remember all too well ruining a fantastic first lap with a bushed wall in the GTI.. *sigh*

After my G27 peddles decided to give up on me early during week 19, I had to wait for some money to arrive before I could buy a new G27. Not enough time to complete week 20, but I'm back for this one. 👍

Welcome back Kevin. I hope you enjoyed your vacation.

Edit: After only 10min on this combo & with a best lap time of 42.871 here are my 1st lot of splits.

T1: 15.277
T2: 17.461
T3: 10.133

Last edited:
2nd lot of splits with a T3 of 42.495. Starting to get the feel of the corners now :)

T1: 15.146
T2: 17.166
T3: 10.183

My early splits, hey, no oversteer like last week!!:D

T1, 0:15.193
T2, 0:17.472
T3, 0:10.425

What great fun this combo is, taking this car to the edge and dancing with it is a blast. I usally run the go-kart on this track but this buzz bomb is a bigger rush, just keep it on the pipe tracking through the turns and the times fall. :)

My revised splits,

T1, 0:15.061
T2, 0:17.608
T3, 0:10.369

Hard to string 3 fast laps together, I'll have my fastest lap yet in lap 1 or 2 then blow it on lap 3 trying to push to hard.:banghead:

Not consistent across all 3 unfortunately....

Back