GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 29 : Rally de Madrid

• Thread starter EDK
  • 250 comments
I completely missed it :grumpy:, got busy with life and didn't submit, worst thing is I was done 3 days ago should have submitted then :dunce:

Sorry for the delay in processing the official results this week. It's a US holiday, so results will be out when I'm able to get around to it... around 12 hours from now.

26 drivers within one second of Holland. That _must_ be a first.

Nice job, folks, we kept the "26 drivers within one second" till the finish line. 👍 Looking forward to the results thread. :P

My T3 was awful as expected, dropped 5 places :lol:

I got you beat there... I dropped 6 places :banghead:

Not a surprise really as I knew I was missing T3 badly... even from my own best times there, but I just couldn't fix it once it stopped working for me. Believe me I tried and yelling at the wheel didn't help. I should have had a burrito.

I got you beat there... I dropped 6 places :banghead:

Not a surprise really as I knew I was missing T3 badly... even from my own best times there, but I just couldn't fix it once it stopped working for me. Believe me I tried and yelling at the wheel didn't help. I should have had a burrito.

:lol: Did you become too accustomed to going out wide to get more speed up like I did?

Seismica
:lol: Did you become too accustomed to going out wide to get more speed up like I did?

I think that had something to do with it for sure. Would have loved it if we could have just gone round and round with no pre-lap mod required for optimal speed. I always do best "in the flow" and doesn't take much to get me out of it obviously.

Back