GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 30 : Gettin' Dirty with a French Girl

• Thread starter EDK
  • 229 comments
First 10 or so laps, using a mixture of EDK's, Vagabond's and CSL's setups, thanks guys 👍 Absolutely hate the bridges on this track, they make the car so unstable when exiting a corner.

T1 - 23.933
T2 - 26.476

sorry if this is not were to ask this. but i am trying to figure out what times to send in to the fetchbot? do i send in my t1 and t2 times plus final lap time? sorry i am confused on this.first time trying this and want to get it right.thanks

sorry if this is not were to ask this. but i am trying to figure out what times to send in to the fetchbot? do i send in my t1 and t2 times plus final lap time? sorry i am confused on this.first time trying this and want to get it right.thanks

Hi there.

First off, please have another look at our AUP. Please do your best to post with capital letters and proper punctuation.

As far as times are concerned -

You post your split times in this thread (T1 and T2) and fetchbot automatically parses them and adds them to the leaderboard.

Once you are happy with your total time, you send that to Fetchbot via PM, being sure you carefully follow the instructions in the first post.

Hope that helps. 👍

Yes thanks. but in the first post it also says[ Please include in your submission PM your final lap time] that's were am confused. but thanks for your help, i will figure it out

Yes, thanks. But in the first post it also says[ Please include in your submission PM your final lap time]. That's were I am confused. But thanks for your help, I will figure it out.

You got down to 7 punctuation and capitalization mistakes with this post.

The next time you hear from me about this, it won't be in a public post.

Think thats it for me. If my T3 holds up, it should be a good week.

Just about every corner on this track is absolutely crucial. :scared: I've actually managed a few 22.4 T1s now but usually throw it braking for the hairpin. Seen 1x 47.1 at T2 and quite a few 47.2s, ending in a poor entry to the final bridge. Got some consistency finally and threw in my 2nd best 3rd sector run to the line so far.

Apparently Excel tells me I'm still looking for 4 tenths but any improvement at this point is going to be "quite hard" :dopey:

Edit - Hey Dom - I pinched your T1, hope you don't mind :P

Last edited:
^ I think Anghammorad blew that out of the water already, I'll just be happy to see I didn't miss potential time, the way I see right now, I've 6-7 tenths left, no more, if an alien comes round and somehow runs a 46.3 then I'll be upset. :lol:

Forgive me father Admin for I have sinned not entered.
For many weeks.

Just had a quick go at this demanding combo, What fun It Is.

But I'm struggling on this one.

T1 23.525
T2 26.197

Is chasing the Lefty's for a change. lol

Last edited:
Improved by over a second overall. Still can't get on with the full powered car though.

New slightly improved T1, but miles of the pace in T2.
Just can't get the first hairpin in T2 right

You guys have been getting faster while I wasn't running this week. :sly:

Made up close to 2 seconds at the line today, in a very productive session.

Here are the splits -

Updated Tune -

Aero - Max
All power parts added and limited back down to regs.
All weight reduction and ballast added with 50/50 weight distro

Gears

Final 4996 (130 MPH Top Speed in Top Box)

LSD
9/12/8

RH +28/+40
Springs 4/5
Damp Ext 8/6
Damp Comp 2/2
ARB 5/3

Camber 1.0/0.0
Toe 0/0

Brakes 8/4

Not been back on this until today... been busy at work blah blah :dopey:

Anyway some wicked splits posted so far and not sure I can close the gap anymore than I have after a good 2 hour session tonight :crazy: here's my best splits from my best save...

I reckon I can take another .3 - .5 off my total with some luck, will post my new set up that i worked on all friggin night if anyone cares to try it? feels pretty damn good to me 👍

...will post my new set up that i worked on all friggin night if anyone cares to try it? feels pretty damn good to me 👍

Yep, let's have a look then Ron... always interested to try other setups. 👍 Nice step forward with your new splits anyway :)

Cheers mate :cheers: Here's my set up :)

All parts added and aero's from tuning shop and dropped with power limiter
set at 295 / 1200
467PP

Rear Downforce= 15
ballast amount = 94
ballast position = -10

Height= 15 /-15
Spring= 9.0/7.5
3/3
3/3
3/3
2.5/2.5
0.00/-0.05
40/10/20
Brakes 7/3

Gears

final = 4.968
max 112

Wheel setting Simulation and FFB 1

Hope it helps someone to improve as it did for me :D

Forgive me father Admin for I have sinned not entered.
For many weeks.

Just had a quick go at this demanding combo, What fun It Is.

But I'm struggling on this one.

T1 23.525T2 26.197
Is chasing the Lefty's for a change. lol

Cheers Lefty bro.
Thought it was about time you and your son had a bit more competion :)

Updated splits

T1 23.211
T2 25.701

Nice T2 there Add ol buddy ....... looks like I got a rabbit ....... he he he

cgan1994l.jpg

Cheers man.
I'm busy with work all week so you'll probably pass me without me knowing lol.

Submited with times on the board.

Dipping into the 22.3xx every 5 laps or so but T2 is a complete mystery to me. Mutually exclusive is definately right Chris, although I haven't even broken into the 24's yet.

Submitting with these, see you next week guys.

Getting to my limit here, though there is some time left for me in T1 and T3.

Finally got somewhere with the fully modded car, thanks to CSL's tune.

Submitting this but may have another go tomorrow.

Found out you really don't need to change gear at all. Did a 47.45X T2 while staying in fourth the entire lap.

I'm still 100% certain that I have got something completely wrong this week but I can't figure out what it is.. Been checking the settings many many times but no, no TCL and no ASM on and I am driving the correct C4 WRC car. It's really strange.

Found out you really don't need to change gear at all. Did a 47.45X T2 while staying in fourth the entire lap.

I'm still 100% certain that I have got something completely wrong this week but I can't figure out what it is.. Been checking the settings many many times but no, no TCL and no ASM on and I am driving the correct C4 WRC car. It's really strange.
Well yeah, it's strange.
Sorry for you Thomas.

Latest Posts

Back