GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 34 : British Invasion

• Thread starter EDK
  • 194 comments
CSL... you just adopted my splits with the quote. Fetchy still not filtering out the quoted text I guess?

Yeah, that seems to be an issue. And I had to manually edit a couple of people's splits, it doesn't seem to be picking up on post edits.

Nice splits for you, by the way. We'll see how they hold up at the line. :mischievous:

Can't wait for the online run of this on Wednesday, this was always a favorite of mine for online racing on Prologue.

Beaten my time with 0.2sec using worse splits then on the board
Then I found this in the replay... :banghead:
jagwrs34.jpg

Back to the track...for just a little while :sly:

slower splits but managed .5 of a sec quicker lap

T1: 33.325
T2: 27.928
T3: 16.254

Might get one last shot at not screwing up turn 1 ;)

Edit -
Holy schmoly Tim! Nice splits 👍
Any chance you spun in the final sectors :lol:

Last edited:

Finally got a decent T1 that didn't get ruined by the rest of the lap. Submitted with these splits.

Heck with my handicap, I'm submitting anyway. Didn't quite reach target, but it's clean.

This lap had the worst T1 of my best three laps, but meh.

T1: 0:33.556
T2: 0:27.973
T3: 0:16.187

EDIT: Replays saved prior to 11:30pm AEST last night. No Spec II had dropped for us before I checked them this morning.

Submitting with these splits

T1: 32.233
T2: 27.646
T3: 16.165 :ouch: (never understand this sector, looking for the replays)

EDIT: Replays saved prior to 11:30pm AEST last night. No Spec II had dropped for us before I checked them this morning.

Yeah, it looks like Spec II is dropping in about 4 hours. So you should be safe. 👍

Final session finished:

Also ran a 1:16.1 1 tenth faster through the line (but dirty by 2mm's), not happy to be leaving 4 tenths I could get easily up there, but such is life.:)

Time submitted, very annoyed, my 7th fastest time submitted as the rest wereall slightly invalid, time submitted was about .5 away from potential and .35 away from a my best 'just invalid' lap, ahh well. Ran out of time
I feel your pain. Wish I'd put more time in earlier, once turn 1 is sorted it's so much easier.

CSL... you just adopted my splits with the quote. Fetchy still not filtering out the quoted text I guess?
I figured I should test it.;) Fixed now.
EDK
Yeah, it looks like Spec II is dropping in about 4 hours. So you should be safe. 👍
*Holds breath* :scared: :lol:

Last edited:
EDK
Nice splits for you, by the way. We'll see how they hold up at the line. :mischievous:

They didn't hold up quite enough to keep you behind me at the line, but almost! A photo finish between us.

See you in the results thread!

Submitted , I improved every other sector than sector 1 . (even thought I saw a .290)

To be reasonable , I left 0.3 seconds on the track because running out of time.
Should have started a lot earlyer. :ouch:

MadMax

Back