GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 38 : Rock the KazSpa

• Thread starter EDK
  • 219 comments
I agree with speedy, you stop it right now Tim. I think you need to practice for 3D3, not this.: sly:

I"m starting to put it together, but was just reminded that I only have until 4 PT and not 5 PT. That kills my plan for another 90 minutes of work. GUess I better hurry.

New splits only 1 thousandths faster, but 2 tenths faster as I had a pretty swift T3 on this lap. Nailed the chicane for a change under pressure.

T1: 34.382
T2: 1'02.865

I believe there is another tenth or two in T2 and I know for a fact I can run 34.2s in T1 so I can get lower... just not enough time.

OK, this is it. I don't have time to run and review before submitting another. If you get to see this replay you are going to love the save I made after Blanchimont :sly:. Unfortunately it cost me time. I was up over 2 tenths at the end of T3 and gave almost 0.19 back in the power slide.

T1: 34.393
T2: 1'02.611

Last edited:
1'04.534

Worse splits, but gained 0.6s on OT... that means nearly 1s faster in T3 :dopey:

Probably submitting with these.

I give up. Wasn't able to find that .1 I was searching for yesterday.
I had it but it was like 30cm dirty coming out of the fast lefthander in T3.
indifferent0003.gif

Submitted with these
1'02.747

T1: 34,634
T2: 1'03,109
Submitting with these's splits.
Still feel there's half a second out there for me, but no time..

Really have to cut out this buzzer beater nonsense.
Losing an hour to GMT didn't help :(

A lot of red laps (only ran 40 or so, but it's relative), and almost none in Eau Rouge, mostly Blanchimont
My only splits to post:
1'02.643

Pretty happy with the lap overall, just have to see how it competitive it is :)

Good luck everyone :cheers:

Speedy6543
Hold your horses dude!
This is only your first week in D2 and already you're aiming for the podium?! :crazy:
;)👍

You guys are both killing me.

DARN! I just saw the results on the leaderboard and I miss-submitted with a minute :ouch:
Can this be adjusted?

Glad I'm not the only one though... Good one Lefty ;)

Sweet splits Tim 👍 3D3 invasion...

Nice T1 there too Christophe 👍

I'm done - literally cooked. Had so many dirty faster laps I almost didn't submit... left 3 or 4 tenths out there which is quite annoying.

Anyway, at least I do have a clean lap. Submitted with:

1'02.271

Good luck guys. :cheers: Hell of a week. :scared:

DARN! I just saw the results on the leaderboard and I miss-submitted with a minute :ouch:
Glad I'm not the only one though

I think they'll correct a one digit mistake. It's been done before. I think Marc ended up with Gold at the last minute. See you in the results thread.

Back