GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 40 : EDK Goes to Laguna

• Thread starter EDK
  • 123 comments
Just had a last ditch go at this - reckon I've left .4 on the track which is a little disappointing, but I've had a blast this week. Great track and a fun little car. Tried the max/min set-up but struggled for traction so went back to my prior set-up and removed a bit more rear DF. Have seen 42.50x and 42.51x at T2, only to mess them up at the corkscrew and the last corner :ouch: respectively.

Expecting to drop down the order a bit as my T4 is average and I suspect one of the slowest in D2, but I still had fun which at the end of the day is what it's all about.

Joao - outstanding splits my friend :bowdown:

Lots of fun Kevin so thank you - hope you had just as much fun as the real thing!

Not expecting to go as well in wk41 as I don't know the track, but it should be fun in that car on R3's learning my way around :)

Race on :cheers:

Let too many days pass without trying again. Just spent two hours on it, and just now, 10 minutes before the deadline, did I do almost as well as my last posted time... :ouch:

So I'm submitting with the time already on the board...

🤬. It's Tuesday already isn't it :(

Oh well, I'll try the new tunes and proper gearing later and see you guys in 3D3 :)

Back