GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 66 : Blue Streak

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 250 comments
Submitted, and hoping my T3 doesn't involve any stopping for sandwiches (or dessert!;))

Good luck to those still...jumping. :ill:

A few last runs:

Slower to T3, but better to finish by a tenth.

Submitted with these:

Before you all start getting worried, just remember, I can't pass up a warm slice of Apple pie. I think my T3 is really slow! Just can't get the hang of those darn Esses! And what with all those dessert stands along the road, well....

Had a crappy time with T2, don't know what I was doing wrong, but submitting with splits on board. Good luck all!

Had a crappy time with T2, don't know what I was doing wrong, but submitting with splits on board. Good luck all!

Me too, submitted with splits leaving at least 0.5 on the track. I don't know what I'm missing, but this week was a time sink with little return on investment. I had fun, don't get me wrong, but that jump just punishes extra speed going in with more chaos landing and setting up for the next corner. I don't know how many times I saw two to three tenths disappear to my ghost just because the faster landing made it hard to set up for the next turn.

Can't wait to watch some replays because I was completely lost this week.

Just had another 90 minute session, but no improvement. Submitted with last splits.

Made a last minute run, even with ghost going into last corner and spun the wheels in second gear and clipped the pit wall,lol. I don't think it would have beat Biffy's time and it was probably a minute late anyways. Congratulations to Biffy for the D2 win.

Back