GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 70 : The Legacy , (really?)

• Thread starter MadMax
  • 116 comments
First splits from me.;)

Still more to come as I don't think I've even got one corner perfect yet.:dopey:

My first 25 laps session. Great car, but haven´t found the limit yet.

What do you think is faster: slighty drifting or super clean driving?
Using BB 6/6 and AWD 40/60

Just got my new brake and accelerator pedal springs somewhat adjusted while Gold'ng GT Academy 1-8.....for the cars. Where have I heard that before? :lol:

Probably be my only try until I get use to the spring set.

EDIT: On second thought, I just saw Chris' sector 1 YouTube vid. Thanks for uploading, Chris!!!

Last edited:
EDIT: On second thought, I just saw Chris' sector 1 YouTube vid. Thanks for uploading, Chris!!!

No worries Dan. :) And here it is:

Edit - New splits:

Looking for about 0.2 on the lap, give or take. I think I may actually hit my target this week.

Last edited:
BB 5/7 and TQ 50/50, though I didn't feel much of a difference from last night. Except faster. And a PB in T3.

Hello again fellow WRSers. Hope none of you have gotten any quicker :P

T1: 28.098
T2: 32.585

Yet to really hook up sector 2. I'd forgotten how addictive this is. Nice splits wes and chris

Very fun combo, Pekka 👍

I find I'm faster at 50/50 than at 35/65. Haven't tried the other settings in between, though. Using 5/5 ABS 1 for now.

Update:-

A small improvement and maybe a little more to come.;)

Gave it another run..........no way to catch Mike. :crazy:

Then there's Gayle, Al and Toyl......:dopey:

Anyway........@ Chris, love the "grass touch" at turn 1, but damn hard to get the "kick" consistently.

[Advice appreciated here.]
I was at BB 3.10 and after the Brake and spring replacements 1.10 produced the above. Not sure that setting would be the final, but have yet to be able to adjust to some of the posted settings, which I think may be to the springs, which are much stronger, especially with the rubber insert. I did shave about a half-inch off the rubber insert but may have to adjust that more.

Also, I got use to ABS 10, but I am still adjusting there. :)

wk70postedtime061412.jpg

Last edited:
Wow Mike, nice splits! I guess I better get back behind the wheel here! I have seen myself up by 9/10th's after T2 but blow it in the final turn. I can't wait to figure out that corner!!!!!

Al

I'm leaving it in 5th gear for the final turn, with just a dab of brake prior to turn-in. Best case I don't hit the left-side rumble at all, and don't even touch the grass on the right on the exit (maybe 1 out of every 15 tries:dopey:). More commonly I'll touch grass with 2 wheels on both the apex and the exit. :dunce:

If you cross the S/F line at 124mph/198kph, you've done it right (in my book). 👍

Gave it another run..........no way to catch Mike. :crazy:

Then there's Gayle, Al and Toyl......:dopey:

Anyway........@ Chris, love the "grass touch" at turn 1, but damn hard to get the "kick" consistently.
wk70postedtime061412.jpg
I think we all have to lookout for Al. We might be looking at his taillights soon. :nervous:

Damn, was just about to post a 28,858 and a 33,518 and I found out I'm in the wrong car.. I thought it was the Lancer :grumpy:

I'll be back in 10 laps.

EDIT: 16 laps later...

Last edited:
The white car is fast.

TQ 45/55, BB 5/7

Average T3 though, so this is my banker, and at least it's squeaky clean. 👍

I started having a go at this last night, should I be in GT Mode? I can't see any BB/TQ settings in arcade.

Is it ok for me to post times before I get fully registered?

I started having a go at this last night, should I be in GT Mode? I can't see any BB/TQ settings in arcade.

Is it ok for me to post times before I get fully registered?

The OP says Arcade Mode. To access those settings in Arcade Mode you'll need to map the R/A functions to controller/wheel buttons in the Options menu.

You can post splits, but they won't be picked up automatically and shown on the leaderboard at http://wrs.gtplanet.net until Vaxen confirms your registry submission.

This one's pretty fun, though, so I can see why you'd want to run it. 👍
We'll be using this car from the Recommended Garage for next week's online race, so you won't need to purchase it.

The OP says Arcade Mode. To access those settings in Arcade Mode you'll need to map the R/A functions to controller/wheel buttons in the Options menu.

You can post splits, but they won't be picked up automatically and shown on the leaderboard at http://wrs.gtplanet.net until Vaxen confirms your registry submission.

This one's pretty fun, though, so I can see why you'd want to run it. 👍
We'll be using this car from the Recommended Garage for next week's online race, so you won't need to purchase it.

Ah yeah, I have the R/A functions set but not used them yet, had a quick go with the previous TT aswell, only run about 10 or so laps which got me placed 2nd to last in the unofficial leaderboard, maybe I could get up to 4th from last fully broken in :lol:

Looks like I need to gain a few seconds for this one.

Thanks for that :)

T1: 28.211
T2: 32.591

I've lost my speed through sector 1, but found it in the last sector. About 2 tents more to find I think.

Not going to run this. I have some very early splits up on the board (9-10 laps) but can't find the time to run it as much as I'd like so I won't be submitting. :(

That long left hander in sector 2 is evil, don't know how many laps I've thrown away there :grumpy:

Had a few laps t'other day, but did a decent session:

I'm still doing something badly wrong in T2, presumably in the evil long left hander I thought I knew how to take :scared:

Not sure I'll get much more time on it, but DF is my favourite of the original tracks.

Latest Posts

Back