GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 70 : The Legacy , (really?)

• Thread starter MadMax
  • 116 comments
Forgive my advertising but know that sign ups are open for the Online Race of this Combo here.
Be sure to take a look. ;)

I think we all have to lookout for Al. We might be looking at his taillights soon. :nervous:

Yep...and Toy as well. :)

I'm leaving it in 5th gear for the final turn, with just a dab of brake prior to turn-in. Best case I don't hit the left-side rumble at all, and don't even touch the grass on the right on the exit (maybe 1 out of every 15 tries:dopey:). More commonly I'll touch grass with 2 wheels on both the apex and the exit. :dunce:

If you cross the S/F line at 124mph/198kph, you've done it right (in my book). 👍

Hmmmmm....122mph.......so I got work to do!

The white car is fast.

TQ 45/55, BB 5/7

Average T3 though, so this is my banker, and at least it's squeaky clean. 👍

White has been my 2nd best.....PB for T3 in Black, my last run. But with your reminder, and since I know the track better, I will go back and try White....with your settings as well. ;)

Thanks, Lucas! 👍

It has been a while, but I am getting in the zone :)

T1: 28.194
T2: 32.517

Not the best splits but the best overall,never going to catch the top guys :scared:

Wayne

Nice splits Wes and Chris
Thanks mate. 👍 Nice to see you back in for a run. :cheers: Good start too.

...never going to catch the top guys :scared:
Its a bit early to be saying that mate. :sly: Nice to see you back in for a run too. :cheers: And those are good splits, particularly sector 2.

I'm having a switch about on sector times:

28.048 :)
32.628 :indiff:

But a PB in sector 3 put me up almost a tenth at the line. Looking for the lost tenth in sector 2 but I think I'm pretty happy with the lap overall.

White has been my 2nd best.....PB for T3 in Black, my last run.
WR Blue Mica is the fastest by about 0.2 :sly:

Crossing the S/F line at 124/5mph. Using BB 5/5, 3/6, 2/7, 5/4.... can't decide what's best. :P Also for torque split I've tried every setting and there's little difference IMO.

I think I've done 11 laps total now. Only took 3 laps in this run to beat my best time, and I think I still have a few tenths on the track.

First 1 hour session.

T1 needs cleaning up though.

EDIT:
FWIW, I'm running BB 2/7 ABS 2 TS 35/65

45/55 , ABS 3 brakes 3/5 gave me these splits:

200/1 km/h at S/F line.

Yes! I was hoping Christophe and Pekka would join in. :D

I'll see if I can hook Tim & Marc on it tonight, too.

Good evening Gents. :) I spent an hour or so on this earlier in the week but never got around to posting my split times, which I was actually pretty very pleased with.

My T1 and T2 felt almost perfect to me - I have no clue how those D1 guys go so fast. :boggled: My T3 was probably a little cautious so I didn't throw the lap away but I'm hoping to give it a couple of hours over the weekend to try and find about 0.15 I think I lost in T3. This is a great car for this track - tons of grip. 👍

Nice t1 Chris. 👍

Happy with this lap but last sector was over a tenth off my best. And that's where it will be decided this week. Hope to have one more session this weekend to squeeze out that extra time.

Fun little combo. A tad bit technical for me, but I'll struggle through. With enough laps, I might just be able to muster up a half way decent time.

Here are my first "postable" splits after what seems like a hundred or so laps.

Have seen better flash up on the screen but couldn't keep it together.

Thought I would dust off the GTP_ account for this one. Took a couple of sessions to get a time that won't being shame to my division. I think I can get another tenth or two, was pretty conservative on the last corner of this lap.

Managed to shave of another 4th's at T3 but it wouldn't let me save the best lap replay :grumpy:

Are we allowed to submit full replay's now we can fast forward them?

Sorry, best lap replays only. Sometimes in Arcade Mode you need to exit and come back in, or order to clear any dirty best laps.

WR Blue Mica is the fastest by about 0.2 :sly:

Crossing the S/F line at 124/5mph. Using BB 5/5, 3/6, 2/7, 5/4.... can't decide what's best. :P Also for torque split I've tried every setting and there's little difference IMO.

Finally getting the 124 at the S/F line, and with you on the torque. Still running 10 on ABS...can't seem to make any other setting work with any of selected cars yet. :indiff:

Been going down the line on car selection and the blue cars are next in line. ;)

Hard combo for me, don´t get a good round together.
Anyhow, found a bit.

Last edited:
My second and final try at this combo. I have to catch up on GTA now!

Al

Just happened across this and cant wait to run. Back soon with updates. :)

Had what I thought was going to be the perfect lap (for me) going, and I end up blowing the final corner and losing more than .4 seconds. Managed to get some of it back on another lap but only to notice one lap later that it was dirty. Finally after nearly an hour of running, I managed to run a clean faster lap that was only .2 faster overall, but I'll take it if it's to be my best overall for this combo.

Finally managed to get within a tenth of my previous pb, but can see another half second in the lap now though :crazy:

Thanks for the tip about needing to exit arcade mode Gravitron, I wandered why the ghost wasn't matching up to the split times :dunce:

would be happy to submit this. Seen a few .6's in T2 but keep blowing it in T3. Getting consistent .2's in T1, so i'm gonna keep at it

T1: 28.026
T2: 32.428

Submitted, good luck everyone.:cheers:

Thanks for the tip about needing to exit arcade mode Gravitron, I wandered why the ghost wasn't matching up to the split times :dunce:

Lucas, when/how does that happen? Is this the same thing someone was talking about last week when they mentioned "refreshing your ghost"?

Back