GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 71 : GT Academy Special Event

• Thread starter EDK
  • 268 comments
I want to offer to our members who will make it to the finals all the best luck I can. These contest are quite stressful and your efforts are just remarkable. I have maybe one or two more bullets in my gun as I refuse to accept defete yet. I'm sure I speek for all your WRS brothers that our hopes are with you as you go forward and give it your all. Think possitive and remember that you have to be there at the end to make that big pass. 👍

Just improved my time on my main account. Gonna have to run some laps on my GTP tag to improve that one as well.

You do realize that they are only going to let one of you into the finals right? :lol:

^Good one Lin :lol:

After a long session and going nowhere, I watched Ramon's replay again and it inspired me:

1'32.840

I needed to see how to do those mini-slides in the corners to get the car re-aligned, that makes all the difference. Still having problems with that penultimate corner, though.

I remembered to save my replay this time! :dopey:

You do realize that they are only going to let one of you into the finals right? :lol:

I could always clone myself. :lol:

I only registered one account anyways, which happens to be the slightly slower time at the moment. I won't get into the top 100 unless I get lucky, so there's very little chance of making the finals.

I've already gone beyond what I thought I was capable of and yet I think I could still get a little bit more out of it.

I've hit a wall at my 1'31.89. Many many many laps, and I can get consistent low 1'32's, but just can't dip into that 1'31 range anymore

My driving today would make a great Forza commercial:

When you download GT Accademy 2012, you try to be as fast as you can.

When you try too hard, you find that you are slower than you want to be.

When you are slower than you want to be, you download RackAttack's ghost replay.

When you try to keep up with RackAttack's replay, you drive way to fast and drive totally out of control.

When you drive totally out of control, you hit blue cones.

Don't hit blue cones.

Buy Forza instead!

Had another go, was way off the pace, had a beer instead.

👍 to those who are going insanely well this week!

Been running laps on my other account. I think I've hit my limit. I can get faster through parts of the track, but I'm unable to keep it all together for a lap.

I want to offer to our members who will make it to the finals all the best luck I can. These contest are quite stressful and your efforts are just remarkable. I have maybe one or two more bullets in my gun as I refuse to accept defete yet. I'm sure I speek for all your WRS brothers that our hopes are with you as you go forward and give it your all. Think possitive and remember that you have to be there at the end to make that big pass. 👍
Diddo!! 👍

I'm going to give this one another go later. :lol:

I thought I hit my limit but I definitely haven't. "GTPorsche" is 125th in USA while my WRS account is 151st.

Finally :D
1'31.994

Not sure I have the patience to give it another try... But I've said that before, we all have :lol: Besides, I want have to catch Up to Lucas!!!!!!
Good luck to everyone, and especially those who can qualify for the next round :cheers:

Ugh. Gave it a good try tonight but couldn't improve. Gonna get some rest and try once more tomorrow.

Nice job everyone. Cool to see so many WRSr's on the leaerboard.

Makes me feel a little better about finishing behind so many people every week, just a little though.

Finally after hours of training a lap that I´m quite happy with:

1'33.181

Very nice combo, but the cones are driving me insane, cannot do any more laps here :)

1'35.787

Lots more time to be had here, also just added GTP_3D3_C from my sub account since I can't improve on the time set on my main.

Wanted to get into the 1'32's but got disconnected from PSN. Not going to have another go so submitted current time. Good luck to everyone who's trying to make the next round.

1'31.683

I have done a slighty better time but never saved replay :P but it's only .02 better :lol:, trying to improve but feeling a bit rusty after being on holiday. Some amazing times guys 👍

Doing that buuzzer-beater thing again. Why don't I just start earlier? :lol:

1'31.851

Latest Posts

Back