• Thread starter EDK
  • 268 comments
1'32.466

#35 in Canada! (Marc, you're #12!)
#3061 in the world!

Going for top 10! I'll get back to you on that :sly:
Keep going Daniel!

I have my Team Canada shirt on for the rest of my attempts :lol:

Well everyone I have decided to hang it up and will live w/ the fact that I beat my effort last year and was only able to improve my time by about .1 in over 30 hrs of beating my head on the wall, good luck to all the devoties. The final tally is looking like for 8-5 there were about 175,000 competing world wide. For the U.S. there is about 19,500.

Well everyone I have decided to hang it up and will live w/ the fact that I beat my effort last year and was only able to improve my time by about .1 in over 30 hrs of beating my head on the wall, good luck to all the devoties. The final tally is looking like for 8-5 there were about 175,000 competing world wide. For the U.S. there is about 19,500.

👍 This is how I feel as well. Improvement is what we are all going for. Of course last year was my worst GTA result as I was still learning the wheel at the time.

Since I hung it up I turned the frustration machine over to Little. Watching him deal w/ the issues of trying to master this track makes me smile. He can maybe appriciate the effort it takes to get around this track after watching me for the last two weeks. :)

Finally hit sub 1k, my goal. 887th in NA right now. Woo.

1'33.130

This was a terrible combo.:lol:

Congratulations to everyone who got through or hit their goal.:cheers:

I didn't quite hit that goal, left out more than I usually do and spent about 10 times more amount of time on it.

I got a question:
The deadline's June 25th, 2012 11:59pm GMT, GT Academy is already finished(at least on my country), but, can I keep improving my time to the WRS competition?

I got a question:
The deadline's June 25th, 2012 11:59pm GMT, GT Academy is already finished(at least on my country), but, can I keep improving my time to the WRS competition?
Well, you can't enter the track anymore.

1'31.270

I never really got the hang of this combo, too much time spent & not enough gain.
I'll send the friend request tomorrow.

Yes I can.
Oh really?

I thought so because I was thrown out of the track when the countdown went to 0. I guess that means the deadline for the WRS counts here.👍

You still can, but your times will no longer register.
I was booted at the deadline too, but just went back on track. The game alerts you to the fact that the event has ended, and your time will not be recorded.

Edit: I should have added that the Submission deadline is 'June 25th, 2012 11:59pm GMT'.
With the GTA event deadline having passed, unless otherwise stated / posted by an Admin the WRS event is also over as the results need to be confirmed in the 3D3 Racing accounts Friends Lists.
Any time set after the end of the GTA dealine will not register, so they will be invalid.

Last edited:
You still can, but your times will no longer register.

I was booted at the deadline too, but just went back on track. The game alerts you to the fact that the event has ended, and your time will not be recorded.

True 👍

The intended means of lap verification this week is through use of the 3D3 friends list, as mentioned in the first post.

While you don't need to PM your lap time until the normal deadline, times that are not recorded on the online leaderboard will not be accepted.

EDK
The intended means of lap verification this week is through use of the 3D3 friends list, as mentioned in the first post.

While you don't need to PM your lap time until the normal deadline, times that are not recorded on the online leaderboard will not be accepted.

This means I can delete the ghost replay of my new fastest lap.:grumpy:

I think this means I won't submit a time this week.

This means I can delete the ghost replay of my new fastest lap.:grumpy:

I think this means I won't submit a time this week.

Sorry, a lot of moving parts to this combo, and I did do my best to explain the first post what the intent was.

ASH32
I didn't get any more time to improve so I've submitted my current lap.;)

Got some more time, but not enough, apparently :dunce:. Submitting as is.

I know i could have found more, just did not have the time anymore to get to it, submitted with current time...

As told by Hydro, I do not think these times will still count, as they will not be registered what makes them incontrolable on the 3D3 account.

I set the time a few days ago before the deadline but have only got round to posting it today, doesn't this still make it legit?

1'32.840

Still need to do friends request and submission. Did not check the WRS part of the Academy.

@Racingworld I think we can still save best lap replays and export and import via the normal means. I think that is whats going to happen.

Back