GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 71 : GT Academy Special Event

• Thread starter EDK
  • 268 comments
@Racingworld I think we can still save best lap replays and export and import via the normal means. I think that is whats going to happen.

true, but as they are going to verify by checking the 3d3 friends list, these times would not be registered and therefore not appear on the list....

Ok think my time will be
1'31.662
then as thats my time on the GTA leaderboard but I have no copy of the replay for that lap. I should of read the OP properly :ouch: sorry. Will send FR to GTP_3D3_C tonight 👍

Last edited:
@Racingworld I think we can still save best lap replays and export and import via the normal means. I think that is whats going to happen.

Yes, you can still grab replays and upload them. But our thought was that there was not a real need to do that this week, given the stringent nature of the lap boundaries the cones provided.

EDK
The intended means of lap verification this week is through use of the 3D3 friends list, as mentioned in the first post.

While you don't need to PM your lap time until the normal deadline, times that are not recorded on the online leaderboard will not be accepted.

In the event of a tie, what denotes the finishing position?

Submitted :)

:lol: You've been checking out the global leaderboards haven't you. Lots of ties there in the top 250.
Wes even tied someone - but they ranked him in front 👍

Submitted as well.

:lol: You've been checking out the global leaderboards haven't you. Lots of ties there in the top 250.
Wes even tied someone - but they ranked him in front 👍

Submitted as well.
As it should be.:D
Me and Stef were tied for first position in the Netherlands at one given point.

As it should be.:D

Me and Stef were tied for first position in the Netherlands at one given point.

So you defenitly go through ? If so, congratulations my friend, you defentily deserve it ;)

Maybe someone handy in these things could gather all positions from active WRS drivers, the ones that competed in this TT for example...

So you defenitly go through ? If so, congratulations my friend, you defentily deserve it ;)

Maybe someone handy in these things could gather all positions from active WRS drivers, the ones that competed in this TT for example...
No, I competed only for the ranking in this WRS event. But my position would have been enough if I would be eligible.

Cheers though.👍

I have and was wondering how the WRS will break a tie. The GLB shows me in front of Bob but the WRS board has me behind him :dunce:

Unless it affects the podiums, I don't think it is necessary to 'break' anything. You are indeed tied with Daniel, but for 4th place in your division.

That would make sense.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Well, I am stoked to get to represent the WRS in our US National Finals. I will do my best!

I had thought he was too young... not sure though TBH.
If I am right, (heck, even if I'm wrong) he should quit whatever he is doing and march right on over to a racing career immediately 👍

That would make sense.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Well, I am stoked to get to represent the WRS in our US National Finals. I will do my best!

Yeah, congrats on that! I remember that we were playing leapfrog at this time last year. What happened?!

It sounds like you won't have to travel far for the finals, I believe they are in San Diego?

Just a reminder guys and gals that you still need to submit your lap to Fetchy as per usual if you haven't already.
The 3D3 friends lists will be used to confirm the submitted times.
If you don't submit your lap to Fetchy your time will not be in the WRS final standings for the event.

I have and was wondering how the WRS will break a tie. The GLB shows me in front of Bob but the WRS board has me behind him :dunce:

Lefty, I suppose you're in front on the GLB because you got your time before I did, and the WRS board probably lists names alphabetically in case of a tie.

Anyway, you're usually in front of me, so it's quite an honour for me to be sharing the same rank with you 👍

Good luck to everyone who will be going to their regional finals, we're all behind you :cheers: I'm sure you will make us all proud. (I read somewhere that Twissy is not eligible, does anyone know about Ramon and Maverick -- and others?)

Results thread will be posted within the hour, hopefully.

Since we aren't requiring replays this week, we would instead like to encourage the top 3 of each Division to upload their replays to the Results thread like normal, so that Speedy can continue making the awesome podium video. 👍

Back