Race Details:

• Mode: GT Mode : Practice : A-Spec Free Run
  • Track: World Circuits > Nürburgring Nordschleife
  • Car Type: Premium
  • Make: USA > Chevrolet
  • Model: Corvette C7 Test Prototype

Vehicle Specifics:

main9.png

• Power: 478BHP (With oil change and fully broken in).
  • Weight: 1500 kg (Use of Ballast and Ballast Adjustment is Optional).
  • Modifications: No modifications are available.
  • Oil Change : Required.
  • Skid Recovery Force Aid: OFF (Those Found using this Aid will be DQ'd) - Be Careful - The Setting for This Aid is Whatever You Used Last - Be sure it's set to 'Off'.
  • Other Aids (Traction Control, Active Steering, and ASM): Optional.
  • Transmission Type: Manual or Automatic.
  • Tire Type: Sports Soft (S3's).
  • Chassis Reinforcement: Optional.
  • In Event Tuning Settings: Optional - NOTE: Any tuning gimmicks that offer an unfair advantage are not allowed. These would be things like the Subaru Toe Bug found on GT5 Prologue.
  • Tire Wear and Fuel Depletion (New for Spec II): OFF - Your Replay must show a full fuel tank and unworn tires.

Race Specifics:

• The event MUST be run using your GTP_Tag Account.
  • The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
  • No Contact with walls or other objects (including cones and invisible walls). Any contact with objects, no matter how minor, will result in a DQ.
  • Tarmac, red and white rumble strips, and other hard surfaces, such as cobbles, are all track.

Steward's Comments:
This week's combo is a result of a collaborative effort among many members of the race admin staff. Particular credit to WRP001 for the combo idea and title, and w-g-e and Sjaak for building the thread, the fantastic new pics and graphics, etc.

You'll need to be sure and break the car in to get up to full power, but after that's done, nothing on this car can be altered or tuned, so it's basically just like an arcade mode week - No tuning!

A road car on sports tires at Nurburgring - Sounds like a winner. :)

23j6fjd.png

Viewing your Time Splits:

• You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not 'Save Replay'.
  • To view your best lap replays, go to 'My Home' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay Theater' option.
  • While in the 'Replay Theater' you can view your total Oval lap time in the replay summary.
  • While Viewing Your Road Course Replay, Choose the "Live Timing Monitor" To View Your Sector Times.
  • To post your T1, T2 and T3 splits, simply post the sector times that are shown in the live timing monitor.
  • The WRS Fetchbot has been updated and will now add your splits together!

SaveBestLapIcon.png

Save best lap / ghost replay icon.

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• At least two tires in contact with track at all times.
  • 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Save your best lap/ghost replay

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods
):

• Lap time
  • Any information which can be used to infer laptime

The following information can be discussed in this thread
:

• T1 through T9 times.
  • Any settings discussion.

Number of splits: 9

The posting of settings is encouraged, but it's certainly not mandatory. We respect anyone wishing not to post settings, so please do not publicly ask someone to post their settings, they will if they want to.
It is however expected for splits to be posted if you're taking part.

2el5qx1.png

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 94 Submission) to (WRSFetchbot):

• Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
    Time: X'XX.XXX
    (Example-) Time: 1'10.100
  • Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the body: "get entry"
  • Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the body of "remove entry".
  • If multiple times are submitted, only the last submission will be counted.
  • Please include in your submission PM your final lap time
  • The deadline is Monday, December 10th 11:59pm GMT
  • If you are unsure of the deadline try this site.

Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

2bpl01.png

Good luck, :gtplanet:
OLR Team

Last edited by a moderator:
****, I got 4 finals this week. Hate you guys :grumpy:.

Nice combo though 👍.

Last edited by a moderator:
****, I got 4 finals this week. Hate you guys :grumpy:.

Nice combo though 👍.
Don't type half a swear word and make your own bypass. If it's a word that's filtered by the site swear filter, either type the whole word, use the 🤬 smiley, or pick a word that does not require the filter.

I've already edited your post.

Oh, damn. I'd love to run this, but I'll only realistically get a couple of days in. so I don't think it will be possible. :(

Sweet! :dopey:

Look like a nice awesome combo! i will download the car asap

Thx to Wes, Sjaak and Kev as well, nice pics on the OP! 👍

Last edited:
Ahh, how dis I know this was goiung to happen, lol. Love the car choice but not one of my better tracks..at all. Another uphill battle for me I see. Oh well, challenge accepted.

My first clean lap:

Hopefully I'll be able to produce a respectable result this week, seeing as this is the track that put me in D1 Bronze in the first place :)

EDIT - New splits:

The car seems to be very unstable at high speed, which can make some of the high speed corners very difficult indeed. I'd suggest taking these corners very easy when just starting out, otherwise you'll just fly off the course and ruin the entire lap.

Last edited:
Wow nice, I can't run the whole week but I'll give it a shot never really can keep concentration in this track

Thanks to Tim (WRP001) for coming up with the combo and the title. :)

I've run this track quite a bit, but, it's not my favorite. Interested to see how the car handles! Nice combo. 👍
Wow, lots of splits to write down.

Oh, yeah 👍

Totally called it without a clue, though I was half-suspecting maybe Top Gear was a slight possibility too.

I also see someone else found the hilarity involved in washing this car - I already had Bruce break it in just because I could :sly:

I think I'll pass on this one because of having to tie up money in PSN's bank. Looks like fun but I could use a week off any way. Best of luck everyone :)

I haven't been to this track since the qualifier 20 some odd weeks ago. I've never been quick here and I have no idea how much time to expect to gain on this but I will keep running until I can no longer keep up with my ghost.

I think I'll pass on this one because of having to tie up money in PSN's bank. Looks like fun but I could use a week off any way. Best of luck everyone :)

Uh, Lefty? The car is free, as in beer!

Atleast everyone else gets to feel my pain!!

I am almost done with the qualifier i think?
I am done with the second sector, i am just trying to tidy up the third.

1 more night in the seat should do it hopefully.

Good luck guys!!
Hope to join you soon!!

Atleast everyone else gets to feel my pain!!

I am almost done with the qualifier i think?
I am done with the second sector, i am just trying to tidy up the third.

1 more night in the seat should do it hopefully.

Good luck guys!!
Hope to join you soon!!

Look forward to having you my friend. Welcome to WRS.

So far only 3sec off benchmark time of Z06 I set two months ago.

Last edited:
Sweet. Now I have something to do. :)
Last week's was good too, would have ran that if I saw it sooner.

Finally hit a clean lap :)

I'm used to run this car on SH tires, its quite easier on Softs. Thank you :)

Last edited:
Intresting combo, will need to download the car, time to work on my 'Nordshleiffe'-skills.

Finally hit a clean lap :)

I'm used to run this car on SH tires, its quite easier on Softs. Thank you :)

I see D3 win is out of reach again Litchi, hope you get promoted very quickly :sly:

Not quite sure what you mean but the car is free

Edit: Sorry about the double post just realized it, I thought someone had posted after my last post

I see D3 win is out of reach again Litchi, hope you get promoted very quickly :sly:

Litchi did day that the Ring wasn't a strong track for him and that was why he qualified where he did, and very recently at that. As the week goes on then I'm sure the rest of D3 will be at his pace or better...

I was tired, but couldn't sleep so I thought I'd have a quick run to break in the car some. 7 laps later I'm wide awake and buzzing :D. Not going to sleep just yet so I'll have to do a few more :sly:
And at long last we get a Corvette that sounds nice :D.

Back