GTP_WRS : New Drivers and Promotions.

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 2,512 comments
I couldn't bear to see Steven all alone in division 5 any longer.

So...

...Congratulations to GTP_Bigracer for his promotion to Division 4 (Bronze). 👍 👍👍
Speechless ... many thanks :bowdown:

For the record: in the qualification I missed Division 4 by a meagre .108 :lol:

Well done to all for their promotions, noticed Manuelos's promotion a few days back. I've raced him closely a few times in Evora and it is fully justified 👍

All the best
Maz

Another daft question by me. How do those in race control know what all the drivers results are? Is there something that I will need to set up to enable race control to see my race results when I eventually hopefully qualify to race. I did not think replays were possible for online races.

Thanks for any info on this!

If you look on the first post of each race in WRS it has information on what you do. You PM the race mod your result, then when the results are published you include your video. As the races arent done racing online, you can save your race replay / best lap replay depending on your event. This is then check by people in WRS to give it a green / red flag 👍

Hope that helps!

Another daft question by me. How do those in race control know what all the drivers results are? Is there something that I will need to set up to enable race control to see my race results when I eventually hopefully qualify to race. I did not think replays were possible for online races.

Thanks for any info on this!

WRS events to date have either been Arcade time trails, Arcade single races or on-line race events but run in free run (in effect a time trail, but enables tuning).

Arcade time trial has 'save best lap'
Arcade single race has 'save replay'
On-line free run has 'save best lap'

When you finish the event you save the relevent replay and submit if required by your final placement.

I guess if aWRS event was ever run as an on-line race there would be multiple participants to vouch for the final placements.

Chris

Thanks for the replies. That certainly does help. I understand how it works now! Hope to be taking part soon!

Congratulations to GTP_hyperuk for his promotion to Division 1 (Bronze). 👍 👍👍

Congratulations to GTP_Racer_LP for his promotion to Division 1 (Bronze). 👍 👍👍

Well done guys. 👍

Well done guys. 👍

Nice one lads :) Congratulations.

Well done guys. 👍

Outstanding!!! CONGRATS!!! 👍

I love it when a plan comes together! :sly:

Congrats to both of you!

Congrats Dan and Stijn 👍

Top racers, offline and online :)

Well done Dan and Stijn.

Will be nice to have D1 a bit more competitive than it has been for the last few rounds, fully deserved promotion. Kind of forgotten they weren't D1.

Congrats to hyperuk and Racer_LP. You two deserve to be in Divison 1.

I'm late to this party, but congrats guys. :cheers:

Glad I don't have to try and chase you down any more. :sly:

See you out there.

Kevin

Back