GTP_WRS : New Drivers and Promotions.

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 2,512 comments
Congratulations to GTP_hyperuk for his promotion to Division 1 (Bronze). ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Congratulations to GTP_Racer_LP for his promotion to Division 1 (Bronze). ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Well done guys. ๐Ÿ‘
Well that isn't a surprise
More than deserved promotion:tup:

Congratulations to Dan, Stijn and Steven on your promotions.

Congratulations to GTP_hyperuk for his promotion to Division 1 (Bronze). ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Congratulations to GTP_Racer_LP for his promotion to Division 1 (Bronze). ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Well done guys. ๐Ÿ‘

Many many many deserved and celebrated congratulations guys, I've got no doubts that your continued incredible WRS and general race performances will move you higher.

:cheers: ๐Ÿ‘

All the best
Maz

Many many many deserved and celebrated congratulations guys, I've got no doubts that your continued incredible WRS and general race performances will move you higher.

:cheers: ๐Ÿ‘

All the best
Maz

Cheers Maz. ๐Ÿ‘
I dont know about that, Im happy where I am. :)

Congratulations to all who have succeeded in improving their skills and have deservedly been promoted to their new division status respectively.

Special mentions to HyperUK and Manuelos for making it to Division 1; your online racing has always been impecable and fast.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I'm very pleased to announce several promotions in preparation for GTP_Race Event 02. Most of these are class promotions within the same division, but this is important for the driver pairings and class championship for the event. This also puts these drivers one step closer to moving into the next division. The main determining factor in these promotions is the drivers' performance in the WRS events.

GTP_Racer_LP - Promoted from Division 1 Bronze to Division 1 Silver ๐Ÿ‘

GTP_JvM - Promoted from Division 2 Silver to Division 2 Gold ๐Ÿ‘

GTP_Ren-Tec - Promoted from Division 2 Silver to Division 2 Gold ๐Ÿ‘

GTP_Tzayad - Promoted from Division 3 Bronze to Division 3 Gold ๐Ÿ‘

GTP_LinPark - Promoted from Division 3 Silver to Division 3 Gold ๐Ÿ‘

GTP_Grevling9294 - Promoted from Division 3 Bronze to Division 3 Silver ๐Ÿ‘

GTP_DukeOfPendle - Promoted from Division 3 Bronze to Division 3 Silver ๐Ÿ‘

GTP_MadMax86 - Promoted from Division 4 Bronze to Division 4 Gold ๐Ÿ‘

GTP_Sureshot - Promoted from Division 4 Bronze to Division 4 Gold ๐Ÿ‘

GTP_RB26DETT - Promoted from Division 4 Bronze to Division 4 Silver ๐Ÿ‘

GTP_Lucozade (Formerly GTP_Turbo) - Promoted from Division 4 Bronze to D4 Silver ๐Ÿ‘

And Finally -

Special congratualtions to GTP_Wanna_B - Promoted from Division 3 Silver to Division 2 Gold ๐Ÿ‘

Congrats to all of you for your well deserved promotions. And good luck for those participating in Event 02.

:cheers:
Kevin

Congrats everybody on your promotions!

Well done! ๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:
Congratulations to all who have been promoted ๐Ÿ‘

E05EE73E-922E-85ED-81F8B9BB4D34A838.jpg

Congrats to everyone moving up the ladder ๐Ÿ‘
Special mention for JP (Wanna_B) - finally up there where he belongs, and (more importantly) out of Div 3 where I am. :sly:

Now all we have to do is maintain the standard required by our newly lofted positions. :scared:

Special congratualtions to GTP_Wanna_B - Promoted from Division 3 Silver to Division 2 Gold

That's one serious promotion you got there:tup:Wow !!!!

Well done to all promoted drivers:bowdown:

At this rate Bronze in all the divisions will become obselete.......... HAHAHAHA

The way JP's driving at the moment it won't be long before he's in D1.

Congratulations on all the promotions. Nice to see so much improvement here on WRS.

A special congrats to Wanna_B well deserved indeed and glad to have you out of DivIII! good luck up there in the rare air of almost "alien."

That's brilliant news!!

My most sincere and heartfelt congratulations to JvM, RacerLP, Tzayad and Wanna_B for much deserved promotions. Jukka I know if you continue in WRS you'll be in Division 1 where you belong, and the same for you JP. Adam, you're easily Div 2, and if you keep up this level of competition you'll be there in no time. ๐Ÿ‘

Great news guys, well done, keep it up and please send me some driving tips!!

All the best
Maz

BIG congrats guys and couldnt agree with Maz more ๐Ÿ‘

Brillient racers getting higher and higher, week by week :cheers:

Jack

Thanks guys! :cheers:

And congratulations to all who got promoted. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

congrats to all the promotions

GTP_Sureshot ๐Ÿ‘

GTP_MadMax86 ๐Ÿ‘

:Cheers:

Congrats to all ! ๐Ÿ‘

I totally missed this promotion as I got a bit confused reading week 13 unofficial results and saw my name in golden letters in div 4.:eek:

MadMax

2 BIG Promotions to announce -

Congrats to GTP_Sureshot on his promotion from Division 4 Gold to Division 3 Bronze. He's had consistent, strong performance in this division and 2 straight division wins. Congrats on the well deserved promotion. ๐Ÿ‘

And GTP_Wanna_B continues on his rocket ship to the top. Thanks to 3 overall podiums, he has been promoted from Division 2 Gold to Division 1 Silver.

Great job guys. :gtpflag:

Back