GTP_WRS-Online : 2013 WRS F1 Championship (PASM Champion!)

• Thread starter WRP001
  • 924 comments
The infamous quadruple post... why doesn't anyone else post? Losers! :lol:

The thread is all set up for Japan and registrations are open. This is the last stop, so if you want to hitch a ride on the 2013 WRS F1 Championship train this will be your last chance.

WRS-Titles-Next-Event_zpsd552fe43.png

Banner_Japan_FullSize.png

Drivers were quite lazy about submitting practice laps for Italy [or they were just being very secretive]. Now that's not very WRS-like so would like to see better "behavior" for Japan. Share and let's all get faster. Otherwise said feature will no longer be offered.

As a farewell to Italy, here's a little Highlights Video I put together of the first 15 laps or so... After that most of the positions were pretty much settled so no need to continue. :sly:

Wow! :bowdown: Your narration of the race and choice of highlights was amazing! Why does "PASM Cam" sound so awesome. :lol:

I watched most of the race on oink's stream on my phone, which was a great way to get the overall picture of how the race was shaping up, but you've put a story to it that just blew the real-life Monza race away. OK, maybe real-life wasn't hard to beat, but you beat it x1000000

Congrats Pablo on the win, Bart on the hard-fought 2nd & clinching of the championship:cheers:, and a great drive by Jamie for 3rd. 👍

Happy for Tim to nab 4th, although a few different "events" and you and Rocket and Matthew and 'Moff may have stuck with the lead pack for who knows how long. :cool:

All in all, I was glad I skipped this race and watched both oink's excellent stream, and relived it on Tim's awesome edit. 👍 You guys crazy. :crazy:

Congrats to podium winners and well done everyone 👍

My race went almost like i planned, also my passing, lapping (except one) and been lapped went now well - this time not any risky moves. I got one big bump at rear but luckily nothing bad happend (rear tires damaged).
I tried to drive constant laps and none mistake.

Monza was my best race in this series as where it goes how race went (my own driving, mistake and incidents) and result was very good. I'm :)

I did 2 pitstops:
-1st stint with RH's 22 lap
-2nd stint with RS's 15 laps + added fuel 49l
-3rd stint with RS's 17 laps + added fuel 42l
See you @Suzuka.

Last edited:
Looks like I wont be able to make the race on October 13th, if there is room I might do the qualifier session though.

see you all at suzuka .
can't wait for it !
Loris:)

Are you going to make the race Loris? You aren't signed up on the form. Hope you can make it.

The field looks pretty small at this point (@10 if DrAug signs up). Hoping we can at least fill this out to 12-14 racers. Suzuka is a very good track for the F10. Hoping Matthew signs up too as we're locked in a pretty good points battle.

Jb, myself, DrAug and Matthew are all within 4 points and each have a chance to overtake gooners in the series points. Although I suspect we'll all be passed by Immortal... Spurgy can lock up 2nd place with just 6 points.

I plan to start practicing over the weekend and I'll set up the B lounge for Suzuka and that lounge will be dedicated to F1 practice until we shift to the main lounge next Thursday. If anyone wants to practice, jump in B and leave a note here in the thread.

doing some laps in the b room i'll probably be in for another half an hour.

out of the lounge.

Last edited:
I'm switching my status to reserve. I'm just not sure I'll be able to do any preparation before the event as I'm slammed at work this week. I will still direct the qualifying and the race start as there is no other steward to do it, but I might not participate myself. If I can get enough seat time to create some sort of decent tune AND not be a danger to others I'll update my status.

Signed as reserve for Sunday, im 90% chance of making it but wont be able to quali.

Practice Race
  • Suzuka
  • Friday 11th October , 2013
  • 20:00 GMT - 10 Minute Qualification
  • 20:15 GMT - Race Start
  • All official rules: 53 laps. Start on Hard Tires, etc.
  • Start will NOT be delayed, show up by 20:15 and you can start in back if no time to qualify.
  • Drivers can exit early.
  • @GTP_3D3_Main Lounge

1. GTP_Hasslemoff - 80% - Full race

To sign up: quote this message, remove quote tags, add your name in the list.

Practice Race

Suzuka
Friday 11th October , 2013
20:00 GMT - 10 Minute Qualification
20:15 GMT - Race Start
All official rules: 53 laps. Start on Hard Tires, etc.
Start will NOT be delayed, show up by 20:15 and you can start in back if no time to qualify.
Drivers can exit early.
@GTP_3D3_Main Lounge

2. GTP_IMMORTAL 100% when we get enough drivers

Practice Race

Suzuka
Friday 11th October , 2013
20:00 GMT - 10 Minute Qualification
20:15 GMT - Race Start
All official rules: 53 laps. Start on Hard Tires, etc.
Start will NOT be delayed, show up by 20:15 and you can start in back if no time to qualify.
Drivers can exit early.
@GTP_3D3_Main Lounge

2. GTP_IMMORTAL - 100% - when we get enough drivers
3. GTP_Mika - 80% - Full race

Main Lounge now open for the first practice session, ill be away for about 15 mins.

Hey Paul do you mind starting an hour ealier tonigh. Hope we get some more people in only two is a little boring.

There is 3 including you, me and Gazz if Immortal joins thats 4, still not enough really for a full run.

Looking at it, its probably best to just keep it a normal practice night with some short races and practice the start to see if its worth making it a 4 min start instead of 3mins.

So ill try and open the lounge at 19:00GMT if I cant make it anyone is able to open it the settings are on the first page.

I join in 30 mins guys with that low WC Drivers its the best only 27 lap race thats enough

I've been swamped the last 10 days so no practice to speak of yet. But I definitely take part in both quali and the race 👍

Good to hear, Bart. See you there. 👍

The countdown timers in the OP were 1 day off, they have now been corrected:

Live Knockout Qualifying

Saturday, October 12, 2013

3:00 PM Pacific | 6:00 PM Eastern | 22:00 GMT | Local

img.php

Feature Race

Sunday, October 13, 2013

12:00 PM Pacific | 3:00 PM Eastern | 19:00 GMT | Local

img.php

Last edited:
Announcment:

F1 style formation lap and standing start race starts at the 4 minute mark instaed of 3 minutes.

Just signed up 👍 hopefully I'll be able to race tomorrow

Sadly won't be able to make qualifying, got soccer right when it is :(

Last edited:
Back