GTP_WRS-Online : 2013 WRS GT3 Championship (MadMax86 Champion)

• Thread starter hasslemoff
  • 841 comments
I really like the 458 but the GT is a nice drive too!!! I have to wait till round two anyway so I will decide then!

Al

Signed up.

Will wait to decide my car. Will try and balance out the field. Don't care (too much) on what car I take.

I just post this to mark this thread for future news :lol: Runnin a few laps on the lounge

Ok, I don't know how to tune at all
Will get back to it after I learn how to

Last edited:
Some of the guys who did testing drafted some tunes for the cars. It's possible they could give you a tune. Otherwise I'll be working on my car over the next few days and very happy to post my tune when it's ready.

Thanks a lot 👍
I plan to read the thread which teaches you how to tune after my exams finish(next Friday) so I can have plenty of time to implement it. After all, tuning is part of the game and I must stop relying on others some day :)

I only just saw this!! Been waiting for a proper GT3 event literally for years!

It's a shame really that the Vantage cannot reach the performance of the other cars (it could only, if you go down with horsepower for the whole field) and the 4WDs cannot be policed to use 10% front torque distribution (or be set to 0%), but this is still looking very promising!

Signed up, of course...

PS: Corvette Z06 would have fit the profile, too, although I haven't seen one in the last Blancpain race. (I'm not suggesting to add it now - really just saying)

I only just saw this!! Been waiting for a proper GT3 event literally for years!

It's a shame really that the Vantage cannot reach the performance of the other cars (it could only, if you go down with horsepower for the whole field) and the 4WDs cannot be policed to use 10% front torque distribution (or be set to 0%), but this is still looking very promising!

Signed up, of course...

PS: Corvette Z06 would have fit the profile, too, although I haven't seen one in the last Blancpain race. (I'm not suggesting to add it now - really just saying)

First off al, good to see you signing up 👍

As you mentioned yourself, the Corvette has not been picked because it does not appear anymore in the BES(to be honest I think it never has). I also would have loved the Aston but if we went down with horsepower on the other cars, we would get into trouble with the ford for example.... These 4 cars looked as a best match to try and find an equal BOP. If I am correct this is the first WRS series where a choice can be made from 4 different cars... so we also hope to learn from this, to make it possible to run these kind of series in GT6 (hopefully with more GT3 cars).

As Tim mentioned, every car has his pro's and con's and that also differs from track to track. Please notice we also added time change wich makes a stunning surrounding and will add up to the expierience of the first and last race.

PS : For those who are intrested, we will be running practise tonight, I will anounce in wich room somewhere around 18.00 GMT. Feel free to join.

Hope you enjoy it ;)

First off al, good to see you signing up 👍

As you mentioned yourself, the Corvette has not been picked because it does not appear anymore in the BES(to be honest I think it never has). I also would have loved the Aston but if we went down with horsepower on the other cars, we would get into trouble with the ford for example.... These 4 cars looked as a best match to try and find an equal BOP. If I am correct this is the first WRS series where a choice can be made from 4 different cars... so we also hope to learn from this, to make it possible to run these kind of series in GT6 (hopefully with more GT3 cars).

Maybe a mixed class lmp and gt series inspired on the le mans series looks like fun to me:).

Maybe a mixed class lmp and gt series inspired on the le mans series looks like fun to me:).

When GT(x) allows 24+ cars on track at once we will be on it. Until then... Probably not as a series. We have run many 2.4 hour enduros mixed class (LMP/GT) and I'm sure we will do individual races again in the future.

PS : For those who are intrested, we will be running practise tonight, I will anounce in wich room somewhere around 18.00 GMT. Feel free to join.

Hope you enjoy it ;)

I hope I'll make it home early enough to prepare the 4 cars before, but I will join as soon as possible around that time! 👍

I hope I'll make it home early enough to prepare the 4 cars before, but I will join as soon as possible around that time! 👍

Ok, I will be there for a few hours, so no rush is needed :) See ya tonight.

You can still go brick in a Ford.:sly::scared:

Laying any money or odds on this one Johnboy? None of the aliens have signed up [yet - although Wes is on reserve] so this one is wide open at the moment.

Why don't you join us yourself? :sly:

Laying any money or odds on this one Johnboy? None of the aliens have signed up [yet - although Wes is on reserve] so this one is wide open at the moment.

Why don't you join us yourself? :sly:

Pauls informed me theirs some rather tasty outfits here I had the pleasure of watching the Monaco F1 race the other day.:) Not really a betting man i'd say im scared of most of you:lol: R35 for other reasons though:scared:

Pauls informed me theirs some rather tasty outfits here I had the pleasure of watching the Monaco F1 race the other day.:) Not really a betting man i'd say im scared of most of you:lol: R35 for other reasons though:scared:

Well, I would encourage you to join the registry and meet us on track. We're much less scary in person. And by the way, that F1 grid scared me too!

As for R35, he seems a nice enough chap, but you probably know him better than me so, to that point, I"ll defer to you. :lol:

Yeh, as Tim mentioned, there have been mixed class endurance races already!

Well, I would encourage you to join the registry and meet us on track. We're much less scary in person. And by the way, that F1 grid scared me too!

As for R35, he seems a nice enough chap, but you probably know him better than me so, to that point, I"ll defer to you. :lol:

That's very kind my freind i'll be sure to keep an eye on the thread:drool: If I can find the time to practice and do myself a little justice who knows:tup: Only reservation is the weather thing I think ive done 2 weather races in my GT5 history proper struggled in both never really understood the best tyre option thing.:dunce:
Kinda hard to turn down a V8 as you can probably guess although the thought of trying to negotiate that McLaren through the corkscrew!............well:scared: That said I would say a decent pilot would start favourite in the opener.;)

V8-Johnboy
That's very kind my freind i'll be sure to keep an eye on the thread:drool: If I can find the time to practice and do myself a little justice who knows:tup: Only reservation is the weather thing I think ive done 2 weather races in my GT5 history proper struggled in both never really understood the best tyre option thing.:dunce:
Kinda hard to turn down a V8 as you can probably guess although the thought of trying to negotiate that McLaren through the corkscrew!............well:scared: That said I would say a decent pilot would start favourite in the opener.;)

Weather is turned off.

Come on JB join the race :) and shh :sly: xx

Oh god really sorry:guilty: I only read the general rules quickly and saw the highlighted blue change weather and assumed...........my apologies put it down to age and general laziness.:ouch:

No need for an apology bud. You'd always be welcome to join in with any of our events, all you'd need to do is sign up for the GTP registry, and hallelujah! 👍

I decided to go with Merc for now, I picked a nice colour for it, i've not had a lap as quick as the other 3 yet at La Sarthe but it looks nice with the colour :).

No need for an apology bud. You'd always be welcome to join in with any of our events, all you'd need to do is sign up for the GTP registry, and hallelujah! 👍

OR הַלְּלוּיָהּ if you speak Hebrew! (I don't. :lol:)

PS> Pekka was kind enough to let me publish his tunes for each of the cars (he used for testing):

My (quick) setups for the 4 cars:

----------------------------------------

Ford GT '06

570 bhp / 1400kg (587 pp)

Max DF, ballast 197kg / position 50

adjusted stock gears
F3.360

LSD 10/25/16

suspension
-15/-5
17.0/18.0
5/8
2/2
6/1

1.9/1.5
-0.15/-0.30

brakes 7/3

SLS AMG '10

630 bhp / 1400kg (598 pp)

Max DF, ballast 87kg / position 50

stock gears

LSD 10/22/16

suspension
-15/-10
20.0/20.0
4/7
2/2
6/1

2.0/1.4
-0.14/-0.30

brakes 7/3

458 Italia '09

625bhp / 1400kg (587 pp)

Max DF , ballast 168kg / position 50

stock gears

LSD 10/26/17

suspension
-15/-5
17.0/19.0
5/8
2/2
6/1

2.0/1.6
-0.14/-0.23

brakes 7/3

McLaren MP4-12C '10

725 bhp / 1400kg (602 pp)

Max DF, ballast 173kg / position 50

stock gears

LSD 10/25/16

suspension
-30/-20
19.0/20.0
5/7
2/2
6/1

1.9/1.5
-0.17/-0.20

brakes 7/3

Last edited:
Uhm, could it be that you kicked me out of the WRS-Lounges friend-list...?

If you've been inactive for a while that happens. We are battling with the 100 friend limit constantly now that we are so popular. :cool:

Send new friend requests over and I'll accept them.

EDIT: Yup, I'm showing your last race with us almost 20 weeks ago (week #73).

That could be possible, as we had lots of new online racers and had to kick some who havn't been lately, send your request, as soon an admin has the chance you will be accepted again. Treeeeed :)

Main 3D3 Lounge open for GT3 practise now, feel free to join.

Koen, Stef, Matt and myself already there 👍

Last edited:
I might be now able to join the lounge in a bit :).

Back