GTP_WRS-Online : 2013 WRS GT3 Championship (MadMax86 Champion)

• Thread starter hasslemoff
  • 841 comments
anyone testing this evening around 1AM GMT

I can join you Al.

EDIT: Just left after 40 mins. Was empty when I left. Going to go grab a bite, shall rejoin 3D3 lounge in 30 mins.

EDIT: Out for night.

Last edited:
Think I'm going to go with Team Ford. It's not getting much love.

Same as the Mclaren's not getting much love either :sly:

Going into lounge B to run some laps and try the Mclaren.

Unfortunately I'm out for the first round...

This will be a good preperation.... as it looks like in GT6 we will get some proper GT3 cars....hooray !!!

If people want to practise tonight for GT3, this will be going on in 3D3 room A

Last edited:
Unfortunately I'm out for the first round...

You'll be missed Bart

This will be a good preperation.... as it looks like in GT6 we will get some proper GT3 cars....hooray !!!

If people want to practise tonight for GT3, this will be going on in 3D3 room A

Nice to see you got into the 55's Frank :)

Just for your information: Frank and I are doing some practice tonight starting at around 18:30 GMT, anybody is welcome to join us 👍
We will be in the 3D3 Main Lounge.

Tracks will be: Spa, Laguna Seca and maybe some Nürbugring.

n0iZe83
Just for your information: Frank and I are doing some practice tonight starting at around 18:30 GMT, anybody is welcome to join us 👍
We will be in the 3D3 Main Lounge.

Tracks will be: Spa, Laguna Seca and maybe some Nürbugring.

Might join, if you guys do Sarthe? It's 10 days away.

I can't make Le Mans because I'm at a scout meet and can someone send me a grigo silverstone painted 458 please as I don't have time to break it in

I can't make Le Mans because I'm at a scout meet and can someone send me a grigo silverstone painted 458 please as I don't have time to break it in

You don't have time to break it in until July 28? :odd:

Actually, qualifying starts tonight. :D

Qualifying Open​

[*]Once you have submitted a qualifying time with a chosen car, you may not change cars for the duration of the series.

Qualifying

The top qualifying drivers will participate in the "A" race and others in the "B" race or potentially will remain on reserve if the threshold number of drivers for two lounges is not reached. The qualifying deadline is approximately 19 hours prior to race start. Late qualification may be allowed if spots are open, but late qualifying drivers will start at the back of the grid.

Qualifying will take place during the ten days prior to the race. Drivers can arrange ad hoc sessions with an approved qualifying steward at any time during the window. All qualifying sessions will require a steward to set up the lounge to proper specs and will consist of short "races" which are observed and verified by stewards and other drivers. Standard WRS track rules are in effect during these races and any infractions will be penalized a minimum of 2 seconds per incident unless it is beyond a reasonable doubt that the "infraction" had a negative impact on the lap time. Each driver can attempt qualifying only once.

Qualification times will not be published until the qualification window closes. Drivers are allowed to share their own quali times via PM or other private communications and others can observe their runs with permission from the driver, but qualification lap times or any information that be used to derive quali lap times should not be posted/discussed in any public thread.

Qualifying Race Procedure
  1. A race steward will set up the lounge to the proper specs for the class.
  2. The driver will be given an out lap and a single hot lap in free run for a final warm up if desired (Drivers should come to the session already warmed up and prepared).
  3. After the completion of the practice hot lap the race timer will be started.
  4. The qualifying steward and any other observers will monitor the race live to validate the run and save a replay in case of any protest.
  5. The qualifying races will consist of 4 laps: 1 un-timed out-lap + 3 timed hot-laps + 1 un-timed in-lap (only 2 timed hot laps for Le Mans).
  6. When the driver finishes the final hot lap he should slow down and park on track before finishing the in-lap.
  7. Lap times and any infractions will be noted and announced by the steward.
  8. When the driver and steward are in agreement on the recorded net lap times the driver can exit the track.

P.S The grids looking good for 2 rooms 👍👍👍

I could of thrown one over the A19 for you or floated it across the Tees :sly::)

Might join, if you guys do Sarthe? It's 10 days away.

I hope to get on about 19:30 GMT to run some La Sarthe.

Decided on my car: Ford GT
It´s not the fastest car out there, but quite good on tyre wear and I just love how it´s sounds :)
See you on track 👍

It´s not the fastest car out there, but quite good on tyre wear and I just love how it´s sounds :)
See you on track 👍

Team Ford 👍 :)

Going into 3D3 for an hour to practice. Feel free to join!

EDIT: I'm out. Jammy is still in there.

Last edited:
See you on track 👍

Yeah man that was the first car I drove and I just had my new astro a40 headset it just blew me away the sound of that car so good. so I just thought i'm going to take this one, don't even think i'm going to drive roof cam like I normally do in wrs just going to drive cockpit because so much better on these tracks that way.

One week to go to the event, don't forget to arrange a qualification session. Just post up here with maybe some times you can do, and one of the stewards will hopefully be able to observe your qualification.

The deadline for pre-quali is Midnight GMT on the 22nd. That's this saturday coming!

Time chanage and weather settings for the Le Mans Race.

Race start time : 5:30am
Time progression: 1
Weather: 0%
Weather change:0

No chance of rain and no chance of darkness.

We will be racing during the sunrise :).

Lounge settings

The Lounge will be open 1 hour 18:00GMT before the race and the time will be set to 4:30am so when the race starts at 19:00GMT it will be 5:30am.

This means that when the lounge is open it will be dark for around 10 mintues till the sun starts to come up, but this way there is no need to reset the room before the race.

Due to the checks needed on the cars and wanting to start the race at 19:00 gmt we would like to able to start the checks at 18:50 GMT so could all drivers be in the lounge and ready by 18:50 GMT as you will not be able to go into the settings once the checks are done.

Race start procedure

Note: Due to the length of the track we are not doing a 1 lap rolling start, we have considerd other starting points for the rolling starts but have come to a conclusion that a grid start would be best for this track.

Drivers would leave the pits in order of qualification and line up on track in the same order and wait for the countdown to the race start, once the timer has been reached you are to remain on the grid until the timer reaches 1 minute (TBD) when the race is to begin.

Delaying the race start means we are able to reshuffle the grid positions before the start if PD decide to alter it.

In the main lounge for practise :) Awsome times you set there Paul 👍

Good to see so many people are registering for this race, should be a good two room battle !!

Last edited:
Back