GTP_WRS-Online : 2013 WRS GT3 Championship (MadMax86 Champion)

• Thread starter hasslemoff
  • 841 comments
Just quote this message and add your name to the list.

Full race practice Nürburgring 24hr - Main Lounge 19/10/2013 @ (19:00 GMT | 12:00 AM Pacific | 3:00 PM Eastern)

1. GTP_n0iZe - Ford GT - 100%
  2. GTP_Allibubba99 - McLaren - 50%
  3. GTP_Mika - 458 Italia - 100%
  4. GTP_oink - MB SLS AMG - 100%
  5. GTP_JTV - McLaren - 90%

Cannot sign in to PSN at the moment, been trying for 2 hours now :/
I hope I can be there tonight.

Will update asap.

Damn, PSN seems to have been playing up recently. Paul had 0 friends on his list the other day...

Everythings good on my end so ill see you guys then.

I'm so pissed right now :mad:
Damn PSN doesn't work the whole day, a good gaming saturday wasted.

Sorry guys but I'm unable to attend. Have fun out there 👍

Thanks for the practice session guys, sorry you couldn't get on noize.

1 thing I learned...I need more practice! Me and Mika had a good run at the end after Jon left, but of the 14 laps, probably only had 3-4 clean laps, which is not a good number!

PSN is now working again.
Joining the main lounge in a few minutes to do some practice.

EDIT: Out of the lounge, pretty bad practice, managed only a few clean laps. This one will be one of the toughest challenges for me :nervous:

Last edited:
EDIT: Out of the lounge, pretty bad practice, managed only a few clean laps. This one will be one of the toughest challenges for me :nervous:

I think for all of us!

I was saying to Mika, Racing the Nordschleif is normally very difficult when everyone has the same car, very hard to race close. Now make the race 2 hours long, and there are 4 different cars...racing close is going to be so difficult.

Here is the Qualifying dates, Times and Procedure, If you cannot make any of these time please notify us.

Qualifying dates and times for Nurburgring 24hr.

• Friday 25th October: 21:00 GMT
  • Saturday 26th October: 02:00 GMT
  • Saturday 26th October: 21:00 GMT
  • Sunday 27th October: 02:00 GMT

Please state which times you can make.

Qualification Procedures

• Type: Collisions-Disabled Qualification Race
  • Length: 1 Lap

Procedure:
  • All drivers exit to lobby
  • Director adjusts settings for qualification race:
  • Laps: 1
  • Start Type: Grid Start
  • Grid Order: Fastest First (staged by handicap)
  • Disable Collisions: On

1. Drivers enter pits for qualifying race.
  2. Release from pits and park in order of handicap as announced by director.
  3. Race timer started and drivers launch from grid start on countdown.
  4. Stewards record total race times as qualification times.

Are you allowed to run multiple qualifying sessions?

Are you allowed to run multiple qualifying sessions?

No one session only.

You can run them all but your first session will be your qualifying time.

I can make these two:
Qualifying dates and times for Nurburgring 24hr
  • Saturday 26th October: 02:00 GMT
  • Sunday 27th October: 02:00 GMT

I think Saturday might be better for me.

I'll most likely be sitting in on all of the sessions to steward since I can make them all (along with any other stewards who will be joining me) so not sure which I will choose to quali in!

I'm starting to think this will be a very interesting race strategy-wise. I can see at least 2 strategies working with certain cars, and it's not entirely foreseeable when the best time to come in will be. It hinges a lot on traffic and how much tyre degradation you have on laps 4/5.

I'm heading to the main lounge for some practice.

In the lounge with PASM.

Edit: I'm so rusty it's crazy. Can't keep the car on the track.

Last edited:
In the lounge with PASM.

Edit: I'm so rusty it's crazy. Can't keep the car on the track.

Think I've put in about 5 hours on track last day or 2 and still will make too many mistakes!

Think I've put in about 5 hours on track last day or 2 and still will make too many mistakes!

LOL the last time I ran a good few laps on here was way back in March.

I need to find sometime to get some practice in before qualifying.

I'm starting to think this will be a very interesting race strategy-wise. I can see at least 2 strategies working with certain cars, and it's not entirely foreseeable when the best time to come in will be. It hinges a lot on traffic and how much tyre degradation you have on laps 4/5.

3 Different cars fighting for the championship starting at the front of the grid, looking interesting 👍.
Barring a DC all four cars would of been in with a chance of winning the drivers championship.

I'm out of the main lounge. Had a great time with the 3 lap practice race Jon and I did 👍

Ps. I was eating dinner when you were there mcfizzle ;)

Logged a 8:19 onto the practice board. Only just under 2 seconds slower than Bart at least! Running clean laps is going to be the key here there. And patience.

My tyres are lasting well for 4 laps, and driveable for a 5th, so deliberating between the 2. I think my strategy may change depending on how the race is evolving.

Logged a 8:19 onto the practice board. Only just under 2 seconds slower than Bart at least! Running clean laps is going to be the key here there. And patience.

My tyres are lasting well for 4 laps, and driveable for a 5th, so deliberating between the 2. I think my strategy may change depending on how the race is evolving.

Good lap 👍 and good tire wear as well. My Ford struggles to get 4 laps out of the tires.

Edit: running some laps in the main lounge.

Edit: Got a lap in with only minor mistakes, down to a 8'13.139 :)

Last edited:
Good lap 👍 and good tire wear as well. My Ford struggles to get 4 laps out of the tires.

Edit: running some laps in the main lounge.

Edit: Got a lap in with only minor mistakes, down to a 8'13.139 :)

Wow that is...a very good lap! 👍 I think I can shave a couple seconds off mine but realistically not that much!

Had to cancel my Reserve status, very disappointed I am going to miss the last race of this series.:grumpy:

Hope everyone has a great race.👍

Just a quick update on my status. I am about 10% I probably will not be able to participate, I will stay on reserve and see if I can get a moment to qualify just in case.

Al

A shame you guys won't / might not make it.

In any case, remember we have our first quali race starting at 21:00 GMT, and then another for NA timeslot at 02:00 GMT after that. If you are going to be qualifying today, leave a note in the thread or something. Once the quali race has started, you won't be able to join, and will have to attend one of the other slots in order to quali.

Last edited:
Back